Chapter 5: Healing

~Next Morning~

El was sleeping when he was awoken by Julia jumping on the bed, "Daddy! Wake up! I want to go see mommy!!", El got up, and say half way up. "Okay honey, but first you need to get ready, and eat breakfast!", "Okay." said Julia in a disappointed tone. The two of them got ready, and then went to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast. After they ate, they drove to the hospital.

~Hospital~

El and Julia walked into the hospital, and checked into the front desk. After they checked in they went to room 153. When they arrived at room 153 they looked in, and Liv was already awake and sitting in bed. "MOMMY!", yelled Julia while running to Liv. "Hi, honey!", Said Liv while hugging Julia. "Mommy I missed you!", "I missed you too baby!", just then Cragen and Amanda came in. "Hey Amanda, Don!", Said Liv. "Auntie Manda, Grandpa!!", "Hi cutie!", Said Amanda while hugging Julia.", "How you holdin up?" Said Amanda while holding Julia. "Could be better, but i'm doing fine! Do you think Don and you could take Julia on a walk, I need to speak to Elliot alone." Elliot had made a confused look. "Sure! Come on cutie lets go see if there's anything good in the cafeteria!", "Okay!" Said Julia holding Amanda's hand on her right, and Don's on her left. They left the room leaving El and Liv by themselves.

So, what do you need to talk about?", Said El breaking the silence. "El, I just wanted to say thanks for saving me.", "Liv, it's fine really, I did what any human being would do.", "El, I need to ask you a question.", "What is it Liv?", "Can you move back in? It's just now I feel paranoid and if Brian comes back, and he hurts Julia, I don't know what I would-", El cuts Liv off. "Liv, I would more than happy too!", "Oh thank you El, this means a lot to me.", "It's no problem, now I can see Julia more.", "Thanks so much!", Liv gestures for El to hug her. They hug, both savoring the hug. But then are interrupted by Don clearing his throat. "Um, sorry to interrupt but Julia wanted to see you guys, and Amanda and I should be going back to work.","Oh you're fine, come here Julia!", Said Liv opening her arms. "Bye y'all", said Amanda in her southern accent.

After Amanda and Don left Liv and Julia sat on the bed talking, while El sat in the chair beside the bed. "Julia, your dad and I have some news to tell you!", "What is it, are you guys getting married?", Said Julia, making El blush a little. "No honey", said Liv laughing. "Daddy is moving in with us!" . Julia's face lit up "REALLY?! Daddy is moving in!! I can see daddy everyday!!!", "Haha, yes honey you can see your daddy everyday!". Julia went to hug both of them and then Dr. Wentworth came in. "Hello Ms.Benson I have the papers so you can leave!", "Oh please, call me Olivia.", "Okay, well Olivia, just sign the papers right here, and you can be on your way.", "Liv, i'm going to go get the car, Julia you want to come?", "Sure daddy!", "Okay, i'll meet you guys out front!", when the two left Dr. Wentworth turned to Liv, "This might seem unprofessional but would you like to go on a date with me?", Liv turned to him surprised, "Um, I don't think so. I have my eyes set on somebody else.", said Liv thinking about El. "Oh sorry for asking, but here's my number", he handed her his number and left. After he left Liv got dressed, and left to go see El and Julia.

Liv got into the front seat. "Well what do you guys want to do?", "Daddy, can we go to the park?", "If your mama says it's okay.", Julia looked at her mom trying to read her face. Liv started to smile, "Of course anything for my baby!", "Yay!!". They drove to the park, Julia singing every song that she knew from the radio. Just then her favorite song Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding came on. "LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO LA LA LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO." yelled Julia from the top of her lungs. El and Liv looked at each other and started to burst out laughing. "I think some one needs to be on The Voice.", said El. They all laughed, and then moments later they arrived at the park.

~Park~

Once they parked Julia quickly took of her seat belt and ran to the playground "Last one is a rotten egg!", Liv and El laughed, "El, have fun being the rotten egg!", said Liv jumping out the car and running. "Wait what?", El noticed Liv jump out of the car and he ran after her. El got to Liv and Julia, "Daddy, you're the rotten egg!!!", "Oh great!", said El in a sarcastic tone. The rest of the time they played on the playground taking turns going down the slide with Julia, playing on the swings, making jokes and laughing. They left the park, and decided that they were going to sleep at El's house. Liv and Julia needed to get their clothes so they decided to go to their house first.

~Liv's Apartment~

They arrived at Liv's building. They decided to all go inside. When they got to the front door, they unlocked it. When they opened the door there stood..