Chapter 38: Trouble Again

There standing was..."Dani?! What the hell are you doing here! Get the hell out!" "But Elliot! You know you like me! You can't deny it!" "What the hell are you talking about?! Did you forget when I slapped you because you called Olivia the one that I love a bitch! I don't fucking love you! Get over it! Leave my family alone!"

Liv came out wearing only Elliot's work shirt "Baby, who is it?" She walked beside him and looked at Dani. "What the fuck are you doing here?! Leave before I shoot you!" Dani laughed "You wouldn't shoot me! You'd go to jail, and then I could get with Elliot and have babies." she smirked.

Liv pushed her into the wall and punched her "Don't you dare fucking say that! He doesn't like you! Get that through your fucking head! You won't ever be with him or have kids with him!" Elliot pulled Liv back "Baby, it's okay. She's not worth it." Liv sighed. "I know" Elliot picked Liv up and kissed her, Liv looked at him "Let's put on a little show." She smirked.

She kissed Elliot hard in front of Dani. "God I think I'm gonna throw up in my mouth" Dani pretended to throw up. Elliot pushed Liv up against the wall and kept kissing, Liv moaned. Dani rolled her eyes "I'll be back for you Elliot."

Liv pulled Dani's hair "No you will not be back for him bitch! Don't you think you will take him!" Liv pushed him to the ground and kicked her in the stomach. "The last time you came he almost killed himself! You almost took away the man I loved and the father of my children!" Liv kicked her over and over.

"Did you forget how I beat you up last time! Maybe this time I should just kill you!" Elliot held Liv back "Baby, stop. It's okay." Liv spit on her "Leave my family alone or I will make sure you never see the daylight again if you come near me, Elliot, or my kids." Dani got up "Whatever."

Liv pushed Elliot into the house and slammed the door. "The nerve of her. I swear one day i'm going to kill her!" Elliot held her face "Breathe baby, calm down. It's okay, it's over now. I think she got the message now." Elliot laughed. Liv smiled "I could have done worse." "I know babe, I know you still have badass benson in you." Liv laughed.

Elliot picked her up "Now let's go back to what we were doing." He smirked and carried her to the bedroom. The rest of the night they made love...

The next morning Noah woke up and quietly crept into Liv and Elliot's room, he tickled their feet. Liv moved "Elliot stop tickling me!" She yelled in her sleep. Noah giggled quietly and tickled Elliot "Babe, it's too early for this right now. Go to sleep." Elliot said still sleeping. Noah giggled and tickled Liv again.

Liv kicked Elliot "Stop! Your not 5! I'm tired from last night!" Elliot shot up "Fuck! Liv why'd you kick me?!" Noah laughed loud. "Oooh daddy you said a bad word!" Elliot covered his mouth "Sorry buddy...what are you doing in here?" "It's late daddy, I have school! Julia left already!"

Liv woke up and looked at the clock "Ugh! Elliot we slept in! It's 9!" Liv quickly got up forgetting she was naked. Noah closed his eyes and Elliot looked at her and whistled. "What ar- shit" she covered herself with the blanket. "Noah, can you go to your room. I'll be there after I get ready." "Okay mama." He ran to his room.

Liv looked at Elliot "I blame you for us waking up late." he laughed "Why me? It takes two to do what we did." She laughed "I know but it's easier to blame you. Especially since we didn't stop til 4 am!" "What can I say, you just turn me on." Liv rolled her eyes playfully and got dressed.

She came out and went to Noah's room "Okay baby lets get you dressed and then time for school!" he smiled "Okay!" He ran to his closet "Mama can I wear an outfit like daddy does?" Liv smiled "Baby that's a little too dressy for school." He pouted "Please mama, I wanna be just like daddy!!" Liv smiled "Okay baby" Liv got out Noah's dress pants, shirt and put it on him.

"Go ask daddy for a tie" he ran to Elliot "Daddy!!! Can I have a tie please?!" Elliot looked at him "Sure buddy, what for?" "I'm dressing up just like you today daddy! See!" Noah posed for him. Elliot smiled big "Okay buddy, here take my lucky tie." Elliot put it on him. He grinned "Do I look just like you?!" Elliot smiled "Yeah buddy you look just like me. Go show mommy, i'll be finished soon." "Okay! Mama! He gave me his lucky tie!" Noah ran to her.

Liv picked him up "You look just like daddy baby! Let me take a picture of you." Liv put him down and took a picture. Elliot came in "El in the picture." "Do I have too? I hate pictures." Liv laughed "Poor you, now get in the picture with your little mini me." Elliot smiled and got into the picture. Liv smiled "My boys." She put her phone away and picked Noah up.

"Okay time to go." They left and dropped Noah off at school "Bye buddy! Love you!" Elliot yelled from the car. "Bye daddy! Love you too!" Liv walked him in, "Okay baby, have a fun day at school, and don't get too dirty from recess." Liv kissed his cheek and fixed his tie. "Be good, and daddy and I will come pick you up after school." "Okay mama." Noah kissed her cheek and hugged her "Catch bad guys mama!" he smiled and ran to his class.

Liv smiled and walked back to the car "He's growing up too fast!" she teared up "It feels like just yesterday I was giving birth to him" Elliot held her hand "I know baby. But now he'll grow into a wonderful smart boy." She smiled "What would I do without you?" he kissed her "If you didn't have me you wouldn't have a handsome, hot headed husband." She laughed "Handsome maybe, hot headed definitely." She joked.

"Now that's not nice." He pretended to be hurt. She kissed him "I was kidding baby, you are handsome, and amazing." He smiled and drove to work. They got to work and went into their normal routine.

3:30

Elliot looked at his watch "Liv, it's time to pick the kids up at school." She smiled and got up, he grabbed her coat and held it open for her, "Thanks baby" she gave him a quick peck on the lips and grabbed her purse. He held her hand and they left.

Liv had this uneasy feeling something was wrong. "El, I feel like something is wrong...." "Like what baby?" "I don't know I have this uneasy feeling." He squeezed her hand "It's okay...maybe you just aren't feeling good." He kissed her temple. She smiled and they got in the car, they picked up Julia first. "Hi sweetie, how was school?" "The usual. Boring." they laughed. "Don't worry it'll get better."

She smiled, they got to Noah's school and Liv walked into his classroom, "Noah?" She looked around. Noah's teacher "Mrs. Matthews came over "Hi Mrs.Stabler, what are you doing here? Noah was picked up by one of your co-workers." "What?!?"

Instagram | @benslership