Chapter 41: A year later

Liv's POV~

It's been a year since Elliot has went under WPP, I miss him so much. The kids miss him, I had our baby Ellie Marie Stabler, I named her after El, she has his ocean blue eyes, and his little grin.

Every night I tell her stories about him, and I make sure she knows who her dad is. Noah is 7, everyday he looks more like Elliot, he is his normal cheerful self. Julia is 13, she is her normal teenager self, she misses Elliot the most, every night she sleeps with a picture of her and Elliot, the first few months without Elliot were horrible, but we've gotten used to it.

I kept my promise to El...I found someone new, his name is Trevor Langdon, she is a lawyer. We've been on a few dates, the kids have met him, Noah of course is buddies with him, but Julia isn't too fond of him. She feels like i'm replacing her dad, but i'm not...right?

Julia's POV~

I wish dad would come back, I miss him so much. I'm probably the only one that misses her, Noah has moved on and is just his happy self. My mom has even moved on, she found someone else. This guy named Troy or something, I don't know his name and I don't care to know it. I don't like him he's just trying to replace my dad, and no one can replace my dad.

Every night I sleep with a picture of me and him, I wear his sweatshirt every once in a while. I really miss him, all I want is for him to come home and then everything be back to normal. With just our family, no Troy or whatever his name is, no drama. Just us.

Elliot's POV~

It's been a year since i've "died". WPP moved me out to California to a small apartment, I work at a boring office job. I miss my old job, being able to do something for the world, I miss everything. I miss my kids, Noah the little munchkin, Julia my princess, and our baby. I miss playing football with my son, joking with my daughter, I miss being together with them, tucking them in for bedtime, I miss being a dad.

I miss Liv the most, I miss our nights together, being partners, being able to hug, kiss, or even just touch her. I miss holding her at night, saying I love you to her, I even miss our little fights. I just miss her so much. It's been a year, which means she probably found someone...I just hope if I come back that we can be together, or that she even wants to be with me.

I hope they find Dani soon, because all I want to do is go home to my family.

Julia's POV~

I was walking home with Noah after school, he was telling me about his day, this turned into a regular thing for us. I would pick him up after school, we'd walk home together while Noah told me his day at school. We got home and I looked in the driveway, Trevor's car is here. I roll my eyes, I hate him.

He's just trying to replace my dad! I want my dad not this guy! We walk in and what do I see my mom making out with him! I instantly get angry, "Are you fucking serious?!" I yell. They pull apart, I stare at my mom with tears streaming down my face, I turn around and run, I don't know where i'm going but I need to be as far as I can be away from here.

I somehow end up at my grandparents house, I might as well just live here, I come here every time Trevor's at our house and that's like every weekend. I use my key and walk in "Grandma? Grandpa?" I yell from the door. "In here honey!" I hear grandma yell. I walk in and she instantly has her arms open, I walk to them and I breakdown crying, other than my family knowing grandma and grandpa know about the whole thing with dad.

I tell grandma everything, she knows everything, she knows how I feel about Trevor, she knows I want my dad back, she knows how I sleep with a picture of dad and me, she knows everything! She rubs my back "Shhh honey it's okay. Everything will be okay." I cry more "It'll be okay when my dad comes home." I mumble. She kisses my head "He'll be back soon honey, just be patient, and try to hangout with friends, and have a good time. That's what he would have wanted." I nod.

"I just I can't grandma...I just miss him so much, I just want him home and then I can go have fun." Jo kissed my head "He'll be back soon honey. Maybe you should talk to your mom about the whole Trevor thing. I know you don't like him, but your mom likes him, and sometimes you just have to fake it. Trust me when I say this, no one can replace your dad, no one will. He'll be back soon honey, for now you can stay here and grandpa will bring you to school each morning." I nodded.

"Thank you grandma" I kissed her cheek and went into the guest room which is really my room, considering i'm here all the time.

I check my phone and I see I have a text message from my mom "Baby, where are you? Are you safe? Come back home, let me explain!" I roll my eyes. "I'm fine, there is nothing to explain, if you want to be with someone then fine. Be with someone." I send to her.

I turned my phone on silent and take a nap, my birthday is soon. Hopefully I can still have a party, for some reason I feel really good about this party...but I don't know why.

A/N ~ Don't hate me for this, but don't worry Elliot will be home soon, and this is still a Bensler story, Bensler is the only thing I ship so don't worry there won't be any "Langson".

Instagram| @benslership