Chapter 32: Home Again

~El's been gone for a week~

Liv and Julia had been doing better. They stopped crying, and were more happier. Liv had the kids sleep with her every night. She made sure to spend time with them, her and Julia had gotten closer then they were before. "Mama.", "Yes baby.", "When is daddy coming back?", "Um baby i'm not sure. But it will be really soon.", "Okay.", Julia hugged Liv. "I love you mama.", "I love you too baby."

El's POV~

It's been a week since I went undercover. It has sucked. I miss Liv and the kids so much. The good thing is that I might be done soon, maybe even by tonight. We're so close to catching this guy, all we need is to get him in action and we're done. It's simple, but it's taking forever to do. All I want to do is just go home and be my family.
....

Liv was at home with the kids, her and Julia were watching a movie while Noah slept. There was a knock on the door. Liv got up and went to get it. It was Don. "Hi Don.", "Hi Liv.", "Come in!", he walked in and sat on the couch next to Julia.

"So what's up?", "Umm I have some slightly good news.", "Okay what is it?", "Now i'm not supposed to tell you this but Elliot should be coming back soon.", "Really?!", "Yes. We are close to catching him.", "That's great!", "Yes, but I can't promise you anything.", "I understand.", "I thought I would just tell you to calm your nerves.", "Thank you so much!", Liv stood up and hugged him.

"No problem, now I should be getting home.", "Okay bye, tell Jo I said hi.", "Will do.", Don left. "Mommy why was grandpa here?", "Umm baby, daddy might come home soon!", "Yay!!", Julia jumped up and down. "How about we go and get some ice cream to celebrate a little!", "YES!", Liv laughed, "Okay let's go!"

They went to get ice cream, Julia got a chocolate ice cream with hot fudge, sprinkles, and gummy bears. Liv got a strawberry ice cream with sprinkles. They are their ice cream in the park, after Liv let Julia play on the playground.

After a while it was starting to get dark so they went home. "Did you have fun today?", "Yeah!", "That's good, what do you want to do tonight?", "Can we play some games?", "Sure, but I have to do laundry first, so you can watch a movie, and then after we'll play games.", "Okay!", they got home and Liv put a movie on for Julia while she went upstairs and did laundry.

Julia was sitting in the living room when the door opened, it was El. "Daddy!", Julia ran to him. "Hi baby girl!", "Daddy I missed you so much!", "I know princess I missed you too.", El kissed her on the head. "Where's your mommy?", "She's upstairs doing laundry.", "Okay, you stay here i'm going to go surprise her.", "Okay!", Julia sat back down and watched the movie.

Liv's POV~

I was folding laundry when I heard "Baby.", It sounded like him but I knew it was just my imagination so I pushed it away. But then I heard it again. "Baby!", I turned around and there he was. "El!", I ran to him and jumped in his arms.

"Oh my god! I missed you so much!", She kissed him. "Baby I missed you too!", he kissed her over and over. She cried tears of joy. "Baby promise me you won't leave again.", "I promise.", He held her tight while she cried into his shoulder.

"I love you so much.", "I love you too baby.", he gave her a long kiss. She cried more. "Baby don't cry.", she nodded. "Don't worry i'm not going anywhere.", "I'm so happy you're home.", they stayed like this for an hour.

They went downstairs to Julia. "Princess!", Julia ran over to him. He picked her up. "Daddy! I missed you!", she hugged him tighter. "I know, I missed you too.", he kissed her. "Okay girls what do you want to do?", "Daddy can we watch a movie?", "Sure sweetie.", El picked them both up, "El! What are you doing! Put me down!", "Nope.", he walked over to the couch and sat down with them.

"I'll make some popcorn, you girls pick a movie.", "Okay!", El went to make some popcorn, after he got Noah and went back onto the couch. He sat down between Liv and Julia. "It's good to be home with my two favorite girls and my little man.", they smiled. "I'm glad your home.", Liv kissed him on the nose.

They watched the movie all snuggled up together. Julia fell asleep half way through the movie. El picked her up "I'll bring her to her bed.", he brought her to her room, he knelt down beside her bed. "Goodnight princess. I love you.", He kissed her on the forehead and went back.

Liv already turned off the movie, she was getting tired. She was about to bring Noah to his room when El stopped her, "Baby I got it", she nodded and laid back on the couch. He brought Noah to his room. "Hey little man, did you watch your mom and sister while I was gone? I hope you did. I missed you guys a lot. Remember that I love you.", he kissed Noah on the head. "Goodnight little man.", El left the room and went back to Liv.

She was peacefully sleeping. He smiled and picked her up. She woke up, "Baby you don't have to I can walk.", she yawned. "No babe it's okay, go back to sleep.", he walked her up the stairs and laid her in bed. He kissed her softly and got in next to her.

"Baby", "Yeah?", "Can you hold me tight? Please.", "Of course.", he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him holding her tight. "I love you Olivia Stabler.", "I love you too Elliot Stabler.", he kissed her. "I missed you so much baby. I missed this.", "I know, I missed you too. I missed being able to kiss you.", he hugged her tight. "Goodnight babe", "Goodnight baby", they both fell asleep holding each other tight.

A/N~ Okay guys so I am really having a hard time with this story, so I might end this story in like the next 3 chapters. Now I know none of you want me too but hopefully my next story you'll guys like. I have already written the first chapter so really all I have to do is upload it 😁. But if you don't want me to stop writing this story tell me and maybe i'll try to continue this story and my new one. So please comment your opinions! ~ Tori

Instagram| @benslership