Chapter 26: Finally Home

The next morning El woke up earlier. Today was the day they got to bring Noah home. He looked over to a sleeping Olivia in his arms. She was snuggled into him, with her arms wrapped around him. he lightly kissed her, she stirred a little and then opened her eyes.

"Morning beautiful.", "Morning handsome.", she gave him a peck on the lips. "Today's the day we get to bring home Noah.", she yawned, "I know, I can't wait.", Liv got up and went over to Noah.

"Hi baby boy, today you get to go home!", she picked him up and rocked him in her arms. "You get to see your room, and then you can meet the rest of your family.", she lightly kissed him on the forehead. She walked him over to the bed, she crawled in next to El.

There wasn't enough space so he made Liv sit on his lap. "I think they need bigger hospital beds." he said laughing. "They do!", they sat there looking down at Noah watching him sleep. "He's cute when he sleeps.", she said. "Hmm I wonder where he gets it from.", "You!", "No I think it's more you.", "Whatever you say.", Noah began to open his eyes.

"Hey baby boy.", she kissed him on his nose. "We get to go home today!", Noah just stared at her. They laughed, "I know you don't understand a word I say. But I know you'll love going home.", Noah still just stared back.

They played with Noah for a few more hours until they were able to go home. "Ready to go?", "Yeah.", they loaded the car with all their stuff, Liv sat in the back with Noah and El drove.

They got home, "Baby boy we're home!", they got into the house, she went up to the nursery. She walked him around the room, "Your Auntie Alex should be here soon.", Noah started to fall asleep. She put him in his crib and went downstairs. "Is he sleeping?", "Yep, Alex should be here soon.", "Okay.", Liv came over and sat next to El.

"I should probably call Don.", "I'll do it.", he called Don. "They'll be here later with Julia.", "Okay! I can't wait to see Julia I miss her.", "I miss her too.", El was about to sit when the doorbell went off. "That must be Alex! I'll get it!", "No I got it.", "Then i'll go get Noah!", Liv went up and got Noah.

"Hey baby boy. Your Auntie Alex is here to see you!", she brought Noah downstairs, "Hi!", "Liv! Is this Noah?", "Yes! Noah Donald Stabler.", "Aw you named him after Captain. That's so cute!", "Yeah, we wanted to include him since he's done so much for us.", "Can I hold him?", "Of course you can!", she handed Noah to Alex.

"Where are the guys?", "I don't know we got here and then they just ditched me.", they laughed. "So I need to ask you something.", "What is it?", "Can you be Noah's godmother?", "Yes! Also I have to tell you something."

"What?", "I'm pregnant!", "Alex! That is great! Congratulations! How long are you?", "Well I don't know yet. My doctors appointment is tomorrow.", "This is so exciting! When did you find out?", "I found out last week. I felt nauseous and so I took a pregnancy test and well now i'm having a baby!", "That is so great!!"

"But wait there's more.", "What?", "James and I have thought it over and we want you and Elliot to be the godparents!", "Oh my god! Of course we will be!", "Good!", "Jeez I just had a baby, and now you're pregnant!", "I know.", they laughed.

They talked for a little more til the doorbell rang. "That must be Julia.", she got up and answered the door. "Mama!", Julia jumped into Liv's arms. "Hi baby! I missed you.", "I missed you too mama!", she kissed Liv on the nose. Liv let Julia down and hugged Don.

"Where's Jo?", "She's not feeling that well so she's at home.", "Oh, tell her I hope she feels better.", "Will do!", "Do you want to come in?", "Um I think I should be going back to Jo. Sorry I couldn't stay.", "No it's okay I get it.", "Okay bye everyone!", "Bye Don", "Bye Liv.", She waved and waited til he left and shut the door.

She walked back over to Alex. Julia and Alex were talking. "Julia how was grandpa and grandmas?", "Great! We went to the arcade and grandpa won a big stuff animal!", "That's cool!", "Yeah!", "Anything else?", "No not really.", "Well i'm glad you had fun!", Julia smiled.

Alex and Liv went back to talking, "So do you want a girl or boy?", "I wouldn't mind having a girl. I mean it doesn't really matter but I would want a girl.", "A little Alex running around!", they laughed. The guys finally came back from their man cave.

"Hey!", "Hey babe.", El came over and kissed Liv. "Mhmm what was that for?", "I don't know I just felt like kissing you.", Liv kissed him again. Alex and James were sitting together watching Noah. Julia was in her room playing.

"Its getting late, so we should get home to Robert.", "Okay, it was nice seeing you guys!", "It was great! We'll come see you guys soon!", "Okay, and tell me what the doctors say!", "You got it!", Alex hugged Liv. "Bye!", "Bye.", the guys both said bye.

"Julia! Come say bye to Auntie Alex!","Okay coming!!", Julia came running down the stairs. "Bye Auntie Alex!", she hugged Alex and kissed her on the cheek. "Bye little lady!". They left, Julia went back up to her room and played. Liv put Noah in his crib.

She came back down and snuggled into El on the couch. "Did James tell you that Alex is pregnant?", "Yeah. I'm happy for them.", "I am too. Did he ask you to be the godfather?", "No.", "Oh well guess what you're the godfather!", she giggled. "Really?", "Yep! Alex asked if we could be the godparents and I said yes.", "Great!", "Yeah."

Noah started to cry. "What time is it?", "8:00.", "Feeding time.", Liv went upstairs and into Noahs room. "Shh, it's okay mama's here.", she rocked him back and forth, she sat down in the rocking chair. She began to feed him. He stopped crying,

"Noah did you have fun meeting your godmother today?", he didn't answer and just ate. She laughed and sat there watching him. He finished eating and she burped him. She brought him downstairs with her. "Hey little buddy." said El. Liv sat down next to El.

"He looks so much like you.", "I wonder if he has the Stabler charm.", "What Stabler charm?", she laughed. "It's the charm that won you over.", she kissed him. "I love you.", "I love you too.", they watched as Noah slowly fell asleep.

"I'll bring him up.", "No I got it.", El took Noah and put him in his crib. Liv went to go see Julia. "Hey sweet pea!", "Hi mama!", "What are you doing?", "Playing with my dolls.", "Can I join?", "Sure!", Liv sat down next to Julia. "Here mama you be Anna and i'll be Elsa.", Liv laughed "Okay.", they played for a little while until it started to get late.

"Okay it's bedtime!", "Aww mama! Can we play just for a little bit more?", Liv checked the clock it was 9:30, "Okay only for 10 more minutes and then it's bedtime.", "Okay! I love you mama!", "I love you too baby.". They played for 10 minutes till Liv put Julia to bed.

"Goodnight sweet pea.", "Goodnight mama.", Liv kissed her on the forehead and left the room. Liv went to her room, El was already sleeping. She got into bed, a few seconds later she felt arms wrap around her.

"Did I wake you?", "No.", "Okay good.", Liv started to yawn. "Go to sleep.", said El. He got no answer so he looked over at her she was already sleeping. He laughed quietly and went back to sleep.

A/N: Sorry for not updating sooner. I'll try to update every 3-4 days. But if I don't then i'm probably busy. Anyways thank you for reading! Vote and Comment please!!

Go Follow my Instagram if you haven't!
Instagram| @therealbensler