Chapter 40: Fake death

Liv cried "Elliot, your going to be okay. You got to live and then we can raise our little baby...i'm 4 weeks pregnant, I didn't want to tell you yet.....but now it's too late." the ambulance came and took Elliot, Liv rode with him and never let go of is hand.

They got to the hospital and rushed him into surgery, Liv sat in the waiting room, Julia and Noah came in.

"Mommy!" Noah ran to her and hugged her. Liv cried "Hi baby." He kissed her cheek "Don't cry mommy, daddy will be okay." Liv smiled a little, Julia sat next to her "Hi mom" Liv held her close "Hi baby" "Is dad going to be okay?" "I don't know baby, but I hope he is.....I can't lose him, you guys can't lose him. The baby wouldn't even get to know him." Liv cried more.

"Baby? Mom are you pregnant?" Liv nodded her head yes. Julia hugged her "Shhh it's okay, daddy will make it through and then he will see the baby." Liv smiled "I love you two so much, your dad is a fighter he'll make it through this." Liv hugged them tighter....

Elliot's hospital room ~

Elliot made it out of surgery perfectly fine, he sat in his room waiting for Liv to walk in, but Tucker walked in.

"Tucker? What the hell are you doing here? Where's Liv?" "She is in the waiting room, and i'm here because your going under Witness Protection Program, we haven't caught Dani, and until we do you are going under WPP." Elliot sat there shocked

"What?! No! I'm not going! I want to see my family!" "No we can't do that, you aren't going to see your family. Come on get dressed we're leaving." "No please just let me see my family, let me tell them that I am okay!" "We can't do that, for right now Elliot Stabler is gone. Dead. You are now Aaron Roberts, we are moving you to California." "What! There is no way in hell that i'm going to let my family think i'm dead! They'll be heartbroken!"

Tucker sighed "Well we can't risk anyone else seeing you or Dani could come after you and actually kill you, this is only til we catch her, once we catch her you can come back to being Elliot Stabler." Elliot sighed "Can I please just see my wife, just for two minutes, please." Elliot begged.

Tucker sighed "Fine." Tucker left the room and Liv came in "Baby!" She ran to Elliot. She kissed him "I thought I lost you!" He held her tight "Baby...I have something to tell you..." he looked down. She looked at him "What is it? Are you okay?" He sighed "Their putting me under WPP...I leave after i'm done talking to you."

He teared up. "What? No! I can't lose you! Elliot i..i'm pregnant! I can't raise three kids without you!" She cried. He held her tighter "Shhh it's okay, i'll be back before you knew it....but promise me something." "What is it?" "Promise me if I don't come back in a year you find someone new, someone who can take care of the kids and love them and you just like I do." "No Elliot I can't. I don't want anyone but you." "Liv promise me, I don't need you and the kids suffering without a dad." She cried "I promise.."

He kissed her head "It'll be okay baby. They just need to find Dani first." She nodded and held onto him tight. "Baby I have to go." He kissed her long and passionately. "Please tell the kids I love them, and our little baby, make sure the baby knows who I am....and tell the kids the reason why i'm not here." she cried more.

"I love you Elliot, I always will....please be safe baby." She kissed him, "I love you more baby, I always have and always will. Make sure to keep to that promise." He rubbed her stomach and kissed it. "Hi baby, it's your daddy....I love you so much and I always will. One day i'm gonna see you and from that day on I plan on being with you til the day I die, we'll have daddy/son or daughter day. Be good for your mommy." Liv rubbed his cheek and kissed him.

"I love you" "I love you more." He kissed her with all the passion he had. Tucker cleared his throat, they pulled apart. Elliot held her close "I have to go baby, just remember everything I told you." she nodded, she hugged him tight and gave him one last kiss and walked back to the kids.

Waiting room~

"Come on kids time to go home. I need to tell you something." Liv picked Noah up. "Mom what's wrong?! Is dad going to be okay?!" Julia started crying. Liv hugged her "Shhh it's okay....please let's go home I have to talk to you two. Alone." They got up and left the hospital.

They got home and Liv sat the kids on the couch. "Okay.....your dad is perfectly fine...but he isn't coming home." "What?! Why!" "He's going somewhere safe, he's staying there until we find the woman who took Noah. Until we find her it's just us 4, once they find her your dad can come home."

Julia cried "Mom I miss him already! Can't he just come home?!" Liv hugged her "I miss him too baby, but he's doing this to keep us and him safe. They'll find her soon and then he'll be back." Julia hugged her tighter. Noah came over "Mama, daddy not coming back?" Liv picked him up "Daddy went away for a little baby, he'll be back before you know it." Liv kissed his nose.

He smiled "Okay, can I wear his sweatshirt?" Liv smiled "Sure baby, why?" "Because I want to be like daddy, and it smells like him!" Liv teared up "Yeah baby, go ahead. How about tonight we all sleep together, just like we did before." Liv smiled. "Yeah!" Noah ran to the room. Julia smiled and ran after him, Liv got up and walked behind them.

They got in bed and snuggled with Liv. "Goodnight babies, soon enough daddy will be home." Liv kissed their heads and fell asleep.

A/N ~ Okay don't hate me for this, but don't worry he'll be back in the next chapter 😊. But in the next few chapters in gonna end the story, don't worry it'll be a happy ending, and then i'm gonna take a little break from writing and then start a new book!

Instagram|@benslership