Chapter 31: Second Day Gone

Liv's POV~

I was sitting El's lap, "You know I love you.", "You may have told me a few times.", I laughed. "Maybe I should tell you some more.", I giggled. "I love you.", "I love you too baby.", I kissed him. "Liv, I love you so much. I promise to never hurt you.", I started to tear up. "I love you too El.", he kissed me over and over. "Baby that tickles!!", I started to giggle. "I lov-"

Liv woke up, she knew it was just another one of her dreams. She hated having these dreams it just made her miss him even more. "God El, I miss you so much. Please come back.", she whispered to herself. She got up out of bed, Julia was still sleeping.

She kissed her on the head. She picked Noah up and brought him to his crib. After she went to take a shower. She stood in the shower just letting the water hit her, she didn't move. She thought of him, of his touch. All she wanted was just to feel him.

She broke down crying in the shower, she fell to the ground and hugged her knees crying. She missed him too much. She stayed like this for 30 minutes. She stopped crying and got up, she turned off the shower and dried herself off.

She put on some sweats, she heard crying coming from the bedroom. She quickly ran, it was Julia. Liv held her. "Baby what's wrong.", "I had a dream.. and daddy came back.", she started to cry. "Shh baby it's okay." She rocked Julia back and forth in her arms. "Baby don't worry it's okay.", she calmed down a little and cried less.

"Mommy I miss him so much.", "I know you do baby. I do too.", Liv teared up. Liv had to be strong, she held in her tears. "How about we do something fun.", she smiled. Julia nodded her head. "We can have a fun day today.", Julia wiped her tears and smiled. "Can we go shopping?", Liv laughed, "Anything for you baby.", Julia hugged Liv tight. "Come on let's get you ready.", Liv picked Julia up and brought her to the bathroom.

"Thank you mommy.", "Anytime.", she kissed her on the head and left. She went over to Noah. "Hi baby boy.", she kissed him. "Today we're going to have a fun day! Or at least try too.", Noah just stared at Liv. "You look so much like your daddy!", she smiled. She played around a little with him til Julia was finished.

"All done Mommy!", "Okay, let me just clean your brother and then we can leave.", "Okay!", Liv quickly gave Noah a bath and dressed him. "Okay let's go.", they went shopping for the rest of the day having bonding time.

They finally got home, "Julia put your new clothes in your room, and i'll come in and put it away.", "Okay mommy.", Julia went into her room, Liv quickly put Noah to sleep and went into Julia's room.

Julia was in her bed turned away. "Julia?", "Yeah mommy.", she didn't turn around. Liv went over to Julia. "Sweetie what's wrong?", "Nothing. I'm fine.", Liv got into bed with Julia. "You know you can tell me anything.", "I know mommy.", Liv kissed Julia. She was about to leave, "Mommy please stay.", Liv got back into bed and pulled Julia closer to her. "It's okay baby.", she kissed Julia.

Julia fell asleep, Liv picked her up and brought her to her room. She went to get Noah and brought him to her room. She laid with her kids. Julia snuggled up to Liv and hugged her tight. "I love you mama." she said half asleep. "I love you too baby.", Liv kissed her. Liv fell asleep.

El's POV~

El got into the apartment they gave him. It was nice, but nothing that great. He had a room, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a living room. But that's all he really needed. He wanted to call Liv but he knew he could get in trouble for it. But all he needed was just to hear her voice.

He took out his phone and looked through his videos. He found one of Liv and him. It was a video Julia took, Liv and him were on the couch cuddling. Liv looked at him and kissed him. He heard her say "I love you.", "I love you too.", they kissed again. Watching this video made him tear up. He missed her so much. He stopped the tears and fell asleep.

I was in our room, "Hmm, where's Liv,", just then she came in, but she wasn't alone. She was with David Haden. "What the hell, Liv! What are you doing!", I was yelling, but she couldn't hear me. I kept yelling, nothing. She and David were kissing. I went over to them and punched Haden, still nothing. "What the hell is happening.", I was getting angry, "You're a much better kisser than Elliot ever was.", I heard her say. I couldn't take it, I was about to walk out, "I love you Liv.", he said, I walked out. "I lov-"

It turned all black, El woke up sweating. It was a nightmare. "I need to see Liv.", he held his head in his hands, and started to tear up. El grabbed his phone and went back to bed, the rest of the night he looked through his videos and pictures.

A/N~ I know this was a short chapter but I didn't know how to end it so I left it at that 😂 Anyways I hope you guys liked it 😊 Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting! ~ Love, Tori 💗