Chapter 33: Divorce?

Elliot woke up first with his arm wrapped tightly around Liv's waist, he lightly kissed her, she woke up and looked at him and smiled "Morning baby" she snuggled closer to him.

There was a knock at the door "Come in", Julia opened the door and jumped in bed with them "Mommy can we do something fun today?!", "No baby, we can't. You have school, and Noah has a doctors appointment.", Julia frowned.

"How about when you get out of school, I'll pick you up and then we can go get ice cream." Elliot said. "Okay!" She smiled, she got up and went to get ready. Liv looked at Elliot "Do you have to go to work?" Liv asked, "Yeah baby I have to", "I'll visit you at lunch, after the doctors appointment.", "Okay babe", he kissed her and then went to get ready.

Liv got up and went to Noah, "Hi baby boy" Liv picked him up. "Let's get you ready for your doctors appointment then we can go see daddy at work" he smiled and Liv got him ready.

Elliot came in "Hey little man" he picked Noah up "Are you ready for your doctors appointment" Noah giggled "I'll take that as a yes" Elliot smiled and Liv came in "Babe you have to leave or your going to be late!" She took Noah from Elliot "Plus we need to leave and drop Julia off."

Julia came running in with a bunch of lipstick on "Mommy i'm ready!" Liv looked at her "Baby, you are not wearing the lipstick, go take it off" Liv pointed to the bathroom "Mommy!?! I don't want too!!!" Julia whined "Too bad, go take it off now. We're going to be late!" Julia stomped all the way to the bathroom. She came back out 2 minutes later with it all off "Better?" Liv smiled "Better, now go get your backpack on" Julia ran to her room.

Liv turned to Elliot "Bye baby, I'll see you at lunch" Liv kissed him "Bye babe, see you at lunch. Love you" Liv kissed him again "Love you too" she smiled and they all left.

Liv pulled up to Julia's school "Okay baby be good, don't get into trouble! I love you! And daddy will pick you up after school!" Liv kissed her head "Okay bye mommy, love you too!" Julia got out and waved. Liv smiled and waited til she went into the school and drove off.

She looked in the rear view mirror to see Noah, he was up and giggly. "Hi baby boy, we're almost there!" He smiled and clapped his hands. They got there and Liv picked Noah up "We're here" Liv smiled and walked in. Liv put Noah with the toys and watched him, he crawled over to Liv and got on her, Liv smiled "Hi baby" she held him close "Noah Stabler" the nurse called. Liv got up "That's you baby" she followed the nurse.

At the precinct~

Elliot was sitting at his desk, he looked at his watch 11:45, Liv should be there soon. He smiled big and went back to working. He looked up and looked at his temporary partner Dani. He didn't like her that much, but he had to deal with it for a few more days and then Liv would be back and they would be partners again.

Dani looked at him and smiled "Whatcha staring at Elliot?" "Oh uh, nothing I was just zoned out. Thinking about the wife and kids" he smiled. Dani frowned a little, she had a crush on Elliot and hated Olivia.

She got up and went to him she got close to his face "You know I'm only here for a few more days" "Yeah I know" he backed up a little "Then my partner will be back, and it will be Stabler & Stabler" he smiled. Dani looked at him and kissed him..

Liv's POV~

After Noah's appointment I got some sandwiches from the small deli by the precinct for El and me and went to the precinct. I carried Noah and was about to walk in, when I see it. Elliot kissing someone. I feel tears flow down my face, how could he do this?! I turn back around when I hear my name. It's him.

El's POV~

I was sitting there and then Dani kissed me, I immediately pulled away and told her I had a wife. I looked over and I saw Liv...I knew it she saw it. She had her back turned like she was going to leave. I quickly called her name "Liv! Baby!" I got up and ran after her. She ran to the elevator and quickly pressed the button, I got there just as the doors shut, she was crying...I saw the tears.

I went back and grabbed my coat and keys. I looked at Dani "Don't ever kiss me again. I love Olivia, and only her. She's the only that will be kissing me." I ran out and saw her getting into the car. I quickly ran over "Liv, baby. Listen to me", she turned to me "Fuck you!" She slapped me. "I...I want a divorce!" She cried and put Noah in the car.

I pulled her close to me and held her face, she tried to push me away but I kept a grip. "Baby" "Don't call me baby asshole!" "Liv that's not what you thought it was. I didn't kiss her, she kissed me! I love you Liv and only you" she looked me in the eyes and hugged me tight "I'm sorry I don't want a divorce! I love you!" She kissed me.

I smiled "It's okay baby, just know I only love you." she smiled and took Noah out the car "Let's go back in there and have lunch" she smiled and held my hand. I kissed her "I love you" "I love you too" they walked back in.

They walked back in, Liv saw Dani staring, she turned to Elliot and kissed him long and passionately. Dani got up "People don't want to see that when their working" Elliot looked around "People don't seem to care" he shrugged and led Liv to his desk. He sat Noah on his desk and Liv on his lap.

Liv smiled "I got you a sandwich, and a pepsi" "Thanks baby" he took a bite. Liv saw Dani looking at them again. "Do you have a problem?" Liv asked annoyed "Yeah I do, I don't get why he's married to you. There's nothing good about you." Elliot glared at her "Dani sh-" Liv put her finger on his lips "I got this baby" she got off him and went to Dani.

"You know why he's with me, because he loves me. Wanna know why your so jealous because you can't have him and because he doesn't even like you." Liv leaned in close to her "Ever touch my man again you bet your ass I will have you 6 feet under." Liv whispered to her.

Liv got up "and one more thing" she turned back to Dani and punched her "That's for kissing him" Liv walked back to a shocked Elliot and picked Noah up "Bye baby, lunch is over. I had fun, I'll come more often." he looked at her and smirked "Bye babe, thanks for the lunch." He kissed her "And that was a good punch. I love you!" She giggled "I love you too" she kissed him hard.

"I'll be waiting at home." She kissed him again and left. Elliot looked at Dani, her lips was bleeding, he laughed and went back to working.

A/N : Sorry for not updating that often! I had horrible writers block and I just couldn't come up with anything so hopefully this makes up for it. Thanks for reading and voting! ~ Tori

Instagram|@Benslership