Chapter 22: We're Having A Boy!

~That Saturday~
{Party}

Liv woke up, today was the party. Liv had to get the cupcakes, decorate the house, get the food, and look presentable. Today was a full schedule. She got out from El's grip and went to get ready, she decided to wear sweats and then later change. She grabbed the keys and went to get the cupcakes.

She quickly pulled up to Victoria's Bakery and payed for the cupcakes, she loaded the car up with the cupcakes and made her way back to the house, once she got home she opened the door to the fully decorated house.

"I'm home.", "Hey babe.", said El kissing her. "You didn't have to decorate.", "You didn't have to get the cupcakes.", said El smirking. "Touché", they both laughed, "Well now all we have to do is the rest of the food and to get ready."

"I'll cook the food, you go get Julia and yourself dolled up.", "Are you sure? I mean we could both do the cooking.", "No, you have already done enough for this party. Now go an get pretty!", Liv kissed El and went to Julia's room.

"Julia its time to get ready for the party!", "Okay mama, what am I going to wear?", "Mhm something blue.", "Oooh can I wear my blue flower dress?", "You sure can!", "Yay! Mama can I pick out what you are wearing?!", "Umm sure.", Julia took Liv's hand and dragged her to Liv's closet.

Julia stood there tapping her finger on her chin, "Mmhm lets see.", Julia walked through the clothes tapping each of the fabrics. She suddenly stopped and pulled down a blue dress. "Here you go mama. Its really pretty!", "Thank you baby!", Liv kissed Julia on the forehead. Liv held up the dress, it was the dress that she wore on her first date ever with El.

"Baby did you know that this was the dress that I wore when I first went out with daddy.", "Really?!", "Yep.", "Well I love that dress.", "I do too.", Liv's mind wandered to the old times that her and El were first dating and how they met.

She was pulled back into reality by Julia pressing her hands on Liv's cheeks. "Mama! Mama! We have to get ready!", "Okay baby! Go take a quick shower and then get dressed. After i'll do your hair and we can wait for the party to start!", "Okay!", Liv did the same thing and took a shower. After her shower she attempted to put the dress on. To her surprise it was a good fit.

"Damn this dress was from years ago, and it still fits even with a baby bump.", said Liv talking to herself. El walked in, "Need help with the zipper?", "Yes please.", El came up behind Liv and placed one hand on her backside and the other on the zipper. He slowly and seductively zipped Liv's dress up.

After he was done he laid a kiss on Liv's bare shoulder. Liv moaned a little. "Thank you.", El wrapped his arms around Liv's waist, "Is this dress from our first date?", "Mhmm yeah. You remembered?", "Of course I did, it was our first date. You had this dress on, and your hair was down in curls.", Liv smiled and turned around so that she was facing El.

She gave El a quick peck. "I love you so much.", "I love you even more.", "I love you more than you do.", "I love you so much that I would go to the rooftop and shout it to the world.", Liv smiled and started to cry. "Oh babe don't cry.", "No no it's okay it's the hormones."

"Oh well is there anything I can do to help?", "You are doing just fine. Now let's go get this party started!", "Well first I have to get ready, and I think Julia is waiting for you.", "Oh right! I said I would do her hair.", "Well you better go before she turns into mini King Kong!", they both started to laugh. Liv quickly kissed El and left the room.

She quickly did Julia's hair just like Julia wanted. After that they waited till the first guest arrived. Don and Jo were the first ones, and then soon after everybody else came. "So what is this whole party for?", "Uh I don't know. I think we just wanted to catch up with everyone and the best way to do it was have a little party!"

"So Liv, how's the pregnancy doing?", "Well the morning sickness is finally over, and the weird cravings have gone down so I would say we are doing pretty good.", "What kind of weird cravings did you have?", asked Alex. "I always want pickles, even with my ice cream. I am always craving sweets, and I like to eat a lot of steak."

"Oh that's not that bad. When I was pregnant I ate everything. Ask James I would not stop eating.", "She's right. In the middle of the night I would hear her crunching.", they all broke out laughing. "Oh haha funny.", "Okay I think we embarrassed Alex enough, how about some dinner!", "Yes! I am starving!", they all sat around the dinner table.

They shared pleasant conversation between each other once the main course was over Liv stood up. "Okay who's ready for dessert?", everyone raised their hand. "Good.", Liv and El quickly went into the kitchen and got the cupcakes they came back out, "Now you can't eat it just yet. El and I have something to say first.", they placed a cupcake on each persons plate, after they went back to their seats.

"Okay so El and I had an appointment this week for the baby, and we found out the gender!", "Oh! Is it a boy or girl?", "That is what you are going to find out! Now in this cupcake it will either have blue or pink frosting. As you know if it's blue then it's a boy and if it's pink it's a girl! So dig in!"

Everybody quickly took a bite. Julia was of course the first person to get it. "Mama you're having a boy!! That means i'm going to have a little brother?!", "Yes sweetie, you are going to have a little brother!!", everyone cheered, "Do you know what you are going to name the baby?", asked Amanda. "Yes. El and I are going to name it.", Liv pulled El closer to her, "Noah.",

"That is cute! Noah Stabler.", "It fits right into Stabler.", "It was mean't to be.", "Well, if it was a girl we would have named her Mariska.", "That is a beautiful name!", "Thank you. So now that you guys know there is still plenty of cupcakes left so please eat them!", they all laughed. The rest of the night they talked and had fun.

After a while everyone slowly left, "Mama, can I sleepover over grandma and grandpa's?", "Umm what did grandpa say?", "Of course you can!", said Don picking Julia up. "Well since it's okay go ahead, come on we'll go pack your bags!", Liv and Julia went to pack Julia's backpack, and came back out everyone had left except for Jo and Don.

"Okay sweetie have a nice time be good and listen to grandma and grandpa!", "You got it mama!", Julia kissed Liv on the cheek and hugged her. After Julia went over to El, El picked her up and twirled her around a little. "Ahhh! Daddy!", El stopped and tickled her. "Be good okay!", "You got it.", Julia kissed El and hugged him. After she left with Don and Jo. "Bye!", "Bye!"

El and Liv watched as they pulled out the driveway after they cleaned up a bit and went to their room. El and Liv laid in bed in each others arms, they talked for a while til they both had fallen asleep.