Chapter 19: Car Accident

*BAM*

They were hit by a speeding car coming, the car spun out of control, and ran into a pole.

Amanda and Nick ran out of their car, Jo and Don following them. "Are they okay?", asked Jo. "I don't know.", they rushed over to El's car, "Liv! El! Julia! Can you hear me?", "Auntie Manda!!", everyone let out a breath, "Julia, are you okay?", "Yeah, but mama is bleeding.", Everyone's face turned pale.

"Jul-Julia i'm going to come get you.", "No Amanda, I got this.", said Don. "Are you sure?", "Yes. She's my granddaughter.", Don went closer to the car, the sight he saw was horrible. Julia was perfectly fine, but El and Liv were both bleeding.

Don quickly got Julia out of the car. Julia ran to Jo. "Sweetie are you okay?", "Yeah grandma, but is mama and daddy going to be okay?", "They are fighters they will get through this.", Jo held onto Julia tightly and brought her to their car.

"Liv! El! Can you hear me?", "DDD-Don?", said Liv in a weak voice. Liv was bleeding from her head, Liv looked over to El, he was bleeding from his leg. His leg looked like it was stuck.

"El, baby can you hear me?", "LL-Liv.", Liv let out a sigh of relief. "Are you okay?", "Yeah. But my leg is stuck.", "It's okay, we'll be out soon.", "The ambulance is on their way, just please don't move.", El and Liv stayed in their position til they heard someone screaming.

"Ma'am, are you okay?", "Yes, i'm just bleeding from my head, but my husband. His leg is trapped.", the firefighters came and began to take the car apart, they finally freed Liv. "Take her to the ambulance.", "I have a baby.", the paramedic heard this and freaked out.

"Okay, we need her to go to the hospital right now. She's pregnant.", They rolled Liv into the ambulance, "Wait, i'm going!", said Don getting in the back. "Okay, what's your relation to the victim?", "I'm her b-. "He's my dad.", said Liv from the gurney. The paramedic nodded, they left the scene.

They finally had gotten El out of the car. They checked his pulse. Weak. "He needs to get to the hospital. We could lose him at any second. He lost a lot of blood.", they brought into the ambulance and drove off. They made it to the hospital in 3 minutes.

El went into immediate surgery. Liv was sitting in her room, the doctor had just checked her. She was doing fine. Only a small cut on the head from hitting the dashboard. The doctor hadn't said anything about the baby yet.

"Okay, so you have a baby?", "Yes I do, i'm 2 months.", "Okay, well let's just check for a heartbeat. The doctor put the gel on Liv's stomach. Liv flinched from the cold gel. "Sorry about that.", "It's okay.", the doctor moved around and around til they heard something. It was the baby's heartbeat. Liv let out a sigh of relief.

"The baby is doing perfectly fine, just be a little more careful for the next couple of weeks.", "Okay thank you very much!!". The doctor nodded and left the room. Liv couldn't believe it. Thankfully their baby was okay, but what about El? Is he okay, how bad is his injuries? Liv left the room and went to the front desk to ask about El.

"Hi excuse me, do you know how Elliot Stabler is doing?", "What's your relation to the patient?", "I'm his wife.", "Oh, well he went into immediate surgery. He should be out in a few hours.", "Okay thank you.", Liv went back into the room. As she sat down Julia came running in, Amanda coming in behind her.

"Mama! Are you okay?", "Yeah baby, i'm fine.", Julia climbed onto the bed and held onto Liv. "Where's daddy?", Liv didn't know what to say, she decided to tell the truth. "Julia, your daddy is in surgery. He got hurt really bad.", Julia started to cry. "Baby, don't cry.", "What if daddy doesn't live?", "Honey don't say that. Your dad is a strong person. He will fight through this.", Julia nodded and laid her head on Liv's chest.