Chapter 7: Lunch

~Continued~

Julia turned around and there stood.. "Alex." said Liv surprised. "Hey Liv!", They hugged each other, and then Alex noticed El, "When did you get back together?", whispered Alex into Liv's ear, "Just this morning.",whispered back Liv. "So how are you guys doing?", asked Alex. "We're good so far. What are you doing back here?", "My husband got a job here, we moved from California. I'm just waiting for my son to get out of school.", "You have a son and you're married?!","Yes, he is 7 years old. His name is Robert. My husbands name is James, he's a lawyer too!", Alex looked at her clock, she had to leave soon to pick her son up. "Sorry to sound rude but I have to leave. Robert gets put in 10 minutes!", "Oh no that's okay! Go ahead, we have to leave soon anyways!", "Okay, Liv we need to have lunch soon, just us girls!", "Okay, when?", "Tomorrow, say around 1 sound good?", "That sounds great, just text me more details!", Alex hugged each of them and left. "Bye Julia!", Said Alex waving to her. "Bye Auntie Alex!".

After Alex left all three of them decided to get some ice cream. Julia got strawberry with sprinkles, Liv got chocolate with sprinkles, and El got vanilla with sprinkles. They walked through the park eating their ice cream. Julia was the first one done, Liv turned to her and started to laugh. All over Julia's face was ice cream. "Julia, honey come here.", Liv got some napkins out of her purse, and wiped down Julia's face making sure to get all the ice cream. "Thank you mommy!!", "Your welcome sweetie!", "Can I go play?", "Just for a little bit, we're going to leave soon!", "Okay", yelled Julia running to the slides. "You're an amazing mother.", said El wrapping his hands around Liv's waist. "You're an amazing dad!", they kissed, and and just stood there with each others arms around each other.

They were staring at the children in the playground, and then Liv noticed something. It was Brian. "Shit!", "What?", El said in a worried tone. "Brian's here, we need to leave. Let's go get Julia!", They let go of each other and went to go get Julia. When they got to the playground they couldn't find her. "Julia?", "Honey please come out its time to go home!", Liv started to get worried. "El I can't find her.", El looked around "I found her!", She was standing near Brian talking to him. They both ran to her. "Julia! Get over here.", "Mommy, are you mad? Am I in trouble?", "No baby i'm not mad, just promise me you won't talk to that man again, okay?", Said Liv hugging Julia, and glaring at Brian. "Okay." All three of them left, and went home.

~Home~

When they got home, Julia was asleep, "I'll carry her.", said El getting out of the car. They got into the house, and El put Julia in her bed, "Sweet dreams princess.", El left the room leaving the door open a crack. He went into the bedroom, and Liv was already in bed. She had her glasses on, and she was in her pajamas, she was on her phone texting Alex. "You look sexy.", Liv looked up from her phone smirking and blushing. "Why thank you.", El crawled into bed, and laid his head in Liv's lap. Liv started to play with his hair. "So where are you and Alex going to lunch?", "Applebee's. After we're going to go to the precinct so she can see everybody.", "Oh okay, so I can see you beautiful face tomorrow when i'm at work.", "Haha yes. But are we telling the squad that we are together?", "Whatever you want to do is fine with me. Just as long as you are all mine!", Said El kissing her on the lips. "I will always be yours.", "Good.". After their conversation they went to bed.

~Next Morning~

Liv woke up first, and went to go make breakfast. She made pancakes burning them a little, and then made eggs. She then went to wake up El. She went to his side and gave him feather light kisses from his chest all the way to his lips. When she got to his lips, she felt him deepen the kiss knowing that he was awake now. They broke apart for air, "Good morning beautiful. I love waking up to your beautiful face, and to those lips.", "Good morning handsome! I made some breakfast, and coffee!", "Okay, i'll go eat after I get ready.", "Okay, i'm going to wake up our sleeping beauty!" They kissed, and Liv made her way to Julia's room. "Come on wake up sleeping beauty!", "I'm too tired mommy."Come on honey, it's a school day.","Okay.","Plus, mama is going to pick you up after I have lunch with Auntie Alex, and then we can go see daddy at work!", Julia's face lit up "YAY! I can see grandpa!!", Liv laughed, "Yes, you can see grandpa! Now come on let's get you ready!"