Chapter 10: Are You Okay?

~Continued~

And there was.. Cragen lying on the floor. "Cap! Are you alright?", "El- I think i'm having a heart attack.", "Someone get help!", Liv came running in, she screamed at the sight. "Fin call an ambulance!","Mama what's happening?", "Julia stay there. Amanda take Julia into the cribs.", "Got it, come on Julia how about we go into the cribs.", "No I wanna stay with my mama!", "Julia, baby please go with Auntie Manda. Don't worry we aren't leaving you.", Julia nodded and went into the cribs with Amanda. Then the ambulance arrived, and went into Cragen's office. "The pulse is weak, we need to get him to the hospital stat.", "How is he?", "He's holding on.", The paramedics left with Cragen in gurney. but before they rolled him out Julia appeared.

"GRANDPA!", Julia started to cry and run over to Cragen. Liv caught her before she could get close. "Julia!", Liv started to hug Julia to stop the crying, but once she was in Liv's arms Julia broke down. "Grandpa, I want grandpa!", "Julia, I know you want grandpa. but you have to let him get help.", Liv started to cry, seeing this hurt her. Liv carried Julia to the car, she sat in the back of the car, while El and Fin were in the front. Julia calmed down, but she was still crying. "Shh,baby it's going to be okay, your grandpa is a fighter. It'll be alright.", said Liv rocking Julia in her arms. Soon enough Julia fell asleep.

~Hospital~

They arrived at the hospital, Julia was still sleeping, so Liv carried her. They walked to the front desk, "Hi, excuse me. I wanted to know how Donald Cragen was doing.", "May I ask who you are? ","His coworkers, but practically his family.", El showed her his badge. "Well his health hasn't been updated yet, i'll tell the doctor to come tell you, but for now can you sit in the waiting room.", All 3 of them including a sleeping Julia waited in the waiting room til a doctor entered. "Family of Donald Cragen.", They all stood up, "That's us.", "Well hello, so Donald is doing fine, he got in the hospital just in time. But we are going to keep him over night for observation.", "Okay thank you, can we see him?", "Sure. He's in room 343.", "Okay thank you.",

They all walked to room 343. They got to the room and Cragen was awake. "Hey Cap, how you feelin?", Said Fin. "I'm feeling fine." Just then Julia woke up. She saw Don and jumped out of Liv's arms. "GRANDPA!", Julia went to hug him. "Hey, sweetie.", "Grandpa are you okay?", "Of course i'm okay, don't worry.", Julia got on the bed and sat with Don. "Julia, sweetie how about we sit in the chair instead.", said El going near her. "Elliot it's fine.", said Cragen stopping him. El backed up. They talked for hours til visiting hours were over. "Come on Julia, time to go home.", "Can I stay here with grandpa?", "I think grandpa needs a little rest, you'll see him tomorrow it's okay.", "Okay. Bye Grandpa! I love you!", Julia kissed him on the cheek and hugged him. "I love you too Julia!". They all waved bye. They dropped Fin off at the precinct, and then went home.

~Home~

They got home, and Julia was once again sleeping. Liv carried her. "I'll put her in her room.", Liv went to lay Julia down in her bed. She changed Julia into her pajamas and then tucked her in. "Goodnight baby, I love you so so much. Don't let anybody else tell you different. Sweet dreams!", Liv kissed her forehead and then left the room. She went into the bedroom, and El was sitting up on the bed. "I'm glad he's fine.", "Me too. I don't think I could lose Don he's like a father to me.". Liv crawled up beside El resting her head on his chest. He played with her hair while she talked.

They were talking when they heard whimpering. "I got it." said Liv sitting up, Liv went into Julia's room and knelt beside her bed. "Julia, what's wrong?", "I had another bad dream.", "Is it the same one you had last time?", "Yeah. You and daddy were gone again.", Liv hugged Julia, "Baby, we aren't going anywhere, don't you worry.", "Can I sleep with you and daddy tonight?", "Of course!", Liv carried Julia into the room "I guess we have a guest!", El laughed, "At least we have enough room.", Julia crawled into the king size bed and laid in the middle. El and Liv both kissed her on the cheeks, and tucked her in. "Goodnight my little baby!", said Liv slowly getting in bed. "Goodnight mama, goodnight daddy.", "Goodnight my princess.", "Goodnight El.", "Goodnight babe!", They kissed and all went to bed.