Chapter 29: Bye.

Today was the day El left. Liv dreaded waking up. "Come on baby, I know you hate that i'm leaving but you have to get up.", she shook her head no. "Please baby.", she sat up and started to tear up.

"Aw come here.", she went over to him, she sat in his lap, he hugged her tight. "Baby I know you don't want me to leave. But it will be okay.", he looked her to reassure her everything would be okay. She nodded and hugged him again.

"What time do you have to leave.", he checked the clock. "At 6:00. It's 7:00 now so I have 9 hours with you.", she shook her head. He rubbed her back while she cried a little. "It'll be okay.", 5 minutes passed, Liv stopped crying.

"Come on let's go see Julia and Noah.", she got off of him. They went to Julia's room, she wasn't there. "She must be downstairs.", "I'll go get Noah.", Liv went downstairs and El got Noah.

"Hey little man. Today's the day daddy leaves.", Noah just stared at El. El laughed and kissed him. He went downstairs, Julia was in the living room watching tv,

"Hi princess.", "Hi daddy!", he kissed her. "Where's your mommy?", "Umm she's in the kitchen I think she is crying.", "Oh. Julia watch your little brother.", he placed Noah in the rocking seat. He turned on the music and left.

He went into the kitchen. Liv was crying, she was standing holding onto the counter, he walked over to her and hugged her. She broke down in his arms. "Shh baby it's okay." He held onto her tight. He hated seeing Liv cry. She cried into his shoulder.

"Baby it's okay." He wiped her tears and kissed her. She nodded, she didn't stop crying. "Come on, you go sit on the couch with Julia and i'll cook." She nodded and went to sit on the couch.

Julia went over to her and snuggled into her. "It's okay mama.", Julia kissed her on the nose. Liv hugged her. "I love you Julia.", "I love you too mama.", Liv didn't let go of Julia. Julia didn't mind she knew her mom was sad.

El finished cooking. "Okay girls foods done.", "Come on mama. Daddy made us some food.", Liv got up and carried Julia to the kitchen. El held out the chair for Liv to sit. She let Julia down and sat down. "Thank you.",he kissed her. "No problem.", they sat and ate.

They talked for a while and laughed. "Okay Julia you have to go to school.", she pouted. "I don't want too.", "I know you don't but you should so you can be really smart.", "Okay.", "Plus I will still be here when you come back.", "Okay!", Julia got up and ran to the bathroom to get ready.

Liv sat there, she barely ate her food. "Baby.", "Hmm.", "Come here.", she got up and went over to him. She sat in his lap. "Yes?", he put his hands on her cheek. "Everything will be okay. I will be back before you know it.", she nodded her head, a tear slipped down her cheek. He wiped her cheek and kissed it.

"Now please eat so I know you will be eating when i'm gone.", she laughed "Okay.", she ate some of his. "Hey! That's my food!", "Whoops.", she ate some more. They laughed.

Julia was done getting ready. "Okay i'm ready!", "Okay!", They all got into the car, Noah was in the back with Julia and El and Liv were in front. El held Liv's hand the whole way there. Liv stared out the window watching everything go by.

Julia was singing to every song like usual and Noah was sleeping. They arrived at Julia's school. "Okay, we're here.", Julia unbuckled and hugged El and Liv.

"Bye! I love you!", "I love you too.", He kissed her, "Bye baby.", She hugged her tight and kissed her. They watched as she walked into school with her group of friends.

"Now we drop off Noah and have the rest of the day to each other.", she nodded and smiled. They dropped Noah off at Jo's. She was happy to be able to help. "Thank you Jo.", "It's no problem! You two need some alone time! Now go!", "Okay bye!", they waved to Noah and Jo.

They went back home. Liv walked in first and went into the bedroom. El locked the door and followed her. She was laying in bed. He came and laid next to her. She kissed him long and hard.

"I love you Elliot.", "I love you too Olivia.", they kissed some more and then it lead to them making love. They spent hours in bed. They finally were done, both out of breath. El looked over to the clock it was 2.
He grabbed Liv and cuddled with her.

"Babe we have to get Julia from school in 20 minutes.", "I know.", he kissed her shoulder. "But we should probably leave now and we can get Noah first then Julia.", "Okay.", He kissed her one last time before getting up and getting dressed. They both got dressed, they got into the car and drove to Jo's.

They got to Jo's, "Hi.", "Hey!", She handed Noah to Liv. "Hi baby boy.", she kissed him. "Thank you Jo.", "No problem. I'll see you guys at 6.", "Okay, see you later.", they left and went to pick Julia up. "Hi mama! Hi daddy!", Julia yelled when she saw Liv and El. "Hi princess!", El picked her up and spun her.

"Did you have a good day?", "Yeah!", "Good.", he kissed her on the cheek and walked back to the car. He buckled her in and drove. He brought them to the park. "Babe what are we doing at the park?", "I thought we would have some fun.", "Yay!!", "Okay.", they got out the car, Noah was still to young for anything so Liv held him while Julia and El played around.

They played at the park for an hour til they decided to go home. They got home, Liv put Noah in his rocking chair and sat down beside El. "Let's watch a movie!", "Okay! Julia what do you want to watch?", "Mhm Frozen!", they laughed "Okay." they watched Frozen.

After it was over it was 5. It was time for them to go to the precinct. "Come on.", Liv didn't want to but she got up. They got back into the car and drove to the precinct. They arrived at the precinct, and walked into Don's office. "Hey!", "Hi.", "So you have an hour til you leave.", "I know.", "I'll leave you guys alone.", he left the room.

El and Liv sat on his couch not saying a word, they just snuggled together. Julia was sitting next to El hugging him. They stayed like this til 5:45. El got up.

"Julia, baby I love you. Make sure to be a good girl for your mommy okay. I'll be back soon.", Julia started to cry. "Bye daddy. I love you.", "I love you more baby.", El hugged her and kissed her. "Be good for your mommy.", she nodded her head and held him tighter. "I'll miss you daddy.", "I'll miss you too baby.", Julia let go and ran to Jo and Don. Jo picked her up and tried to stop her crying.

He said bye to Noah. "Bye little man. Remember to be the man of the house.", he laughed. Noah smiled at him. "I'll miss you little buddy.", he kissed Noah. "I love you.", He put Noah back in his car seat.

It was Liv's turn. "Baby, i'm so sorry. I love you so much!", She jumped in his arms and cried. she held on him tight. "Please be safe.", "I will be.", he kissed Liv. "I love you Mrs.Stabler.", "I love you too Mr.Stabler.", they laughed still crying. They hugged for a while crying.

"Elliot..its time.", he nodded. He let go of Liv. "Olivia I love you so much. Don't worry i'll be back soon.", "I love you too. Promise you'll be back soon.", "I promise.", He knew he shouldn't have promised but he had a feeling he wouldn't be gone long.

"I love you so much baby.", he kissed her long and passionate. They pulled away, "I love you.". El let go of her and began to walk off. She watched as he walked away, part of her breaking. He finally left, she broke down crying, she fell to her knees hugging onto his sweatshirt. "Elliot.", she cried louder.

Jo came next to her and comforted her. It was hard to see this. Don teared up a little. "Liv go home, Jo and I will take the kids tonight.", she nodded. She kissed Julia and Noah. "Bye mommy loves you.", "I love you too mommy."

Liv got into her car and cried more, she held onto his sweatshirt. It still smelt like him. She cried into it inhaling his scent. After a few minutes she finally stopped and drove home. She got home and locked the door.

She kicked off her shoes and took a picture of him off the table and laid in bed. She stared at the picture and cried more. She knew he was not going to be long, but she also knew he could die. She tried pushing that thought away but it always came back. She didn't know what she would do without El.

El was her rock, and she was his. Without him she was nothing. She cried more to the thought of losing him.

She wished that he was there with her and he would wrap his arms around her kiss her and tell her everything would be okay.

She needed his kiss, his hug, his smile, his voice. She needed him.

A/N~ I just got three chapters in one day 😏 getting better.
Instagram| @therealbensler