Ninja Stalker

I sat at my desk toying with my trinkets, I was debating whether or not to use certain methods of extermination of luminous vermins. I guess I should get them unconscious first before I do anything.

I took out a canister from my closet with bugs inside and stuck it into my freezer— NOT MY GOOD FREEZER WITH MY FOOD! Another mini freezer... I'm not insane. Hm that reminds me, I forgot to eat again. Damn it.

I made my way to the kitchen and began to craft a beautiful sandwich. Oh how nice it must be to be a delicious sandwich.

I stared out the window as I ate. Despite I had departed from the turtles awhile ago, my gut feeling still told me I was being watched. But I might just be a little paranoid. Meh. I nom my sandwich happily and watch some videos on my phone to relax.

———

Donnie followed you to your apartment. "I am getting to the bottom of this", he mutters under his breath. "Let's see if you really are what you say you are (y/n)..." a soft maniacal laugh escapes his mouth as he drills through your special window lock.

Once Donnie successfully opens it, he carefully slides your window open and slips in. 'Let's have a look around...' he thinks to himself as he explores your office. He observes all the photographs and drawings pinned to your wall of the oozequitos. He then eyes your desk which has different Petri dishes filled with specimens and oozequito organs.

"Fascinating..." he says quietly as he picks up your journal. He flips through your pages of notes, places it down, and scoops up another journal to flip through. Only, it had no notes; it was filled with many different drawings.

The craftsmanship of each drawing was constructed beautifully with clean traditional line art. He stumbles across a page that looks rundown compared to the rest of your art. It was a drawing of your beloved pet before they died. He slightly tilts the sketchbook, "huh..."

He lays it back on your desk when the lock on your closet catches his eye.

Donnie rolls his eyes and chuckles to himself, "Oh my gosh, this is the most basic lock you could possibly use— how embarrassing." He removes the cover of the lock pad and toggles with a few of the wires and buttons. Three beeps go off to signify that the closet was unlocked and the door creeps open. Aligned in the closet were various jarred bugs, mostly oozequitos. They were stacked upon shelves that filled the entire walls. Each jar was labeled and overall everything was neatly organized.

"Bleh!" Donnie spits at the sight, "Oh God, that is disgusting..." he slightly steps in to get a better look at all the creepy crawlers. On the back wall of the closet, different artillery and gadgets were hung on the wall. He extends his arm out to them but is halted.

"W-What the fuck do you think you are doing!?" I shout alarmed.

"AHHhhhhHAAA!" Donatello at first yells but covers it up into an "I caught you" sound. He points at me like I'm a heathen. "I know what you're up to (y/n)!" he spits confidently as he steps out of the closet.

"What am I up to?! What about you? How did you get in here?!" I interrogate.

"Oh that? Psh that was nothing, just a simple method of advanced drill usage to open your window..." he says proudly.

I point to my window, "Get out of here before I drag you out myself..."

A snarky chuckle escapes his mouth. "Wait, are you trying to threaten me because if so", he leans closer to me with his arms now crossed, "it isn't working in the slightest..."

"Don't make me use my bug spray on you again..." I say with furrowed brows.

He squints his eyes at me for a moment before receding back away. "So what are you supposed to be? Some sort of entomologist? Weapons engineer? Artist?"