The "Exterminator"

Almost named this chapter "Donnie fucking dies lmao" 💀💀 snsnsnsn (ignore my ass pls—)

———

I inhale and exhale to calm down.

I am in a fucking predicament.

But one problem at a time.

Donnie comes first before the fucking gross ass mutant out there. That hoe is gonna have to wait to die.

I lift my hand from Donnie's neck and got spooked when I saw his blood on my hand.

"Donnie? Are you conscious?" I ask worriedly.

"Yes. I aren't deaduth yetuth..." he says.

I place a finger over his mouth. "Please stop talking like that. You're scaring me." I tell him.

Wait a second. I open his mouth with my hand and look inside.

There was no blood coming out of his mouth. That was a good sign. Usually when I give out neck wounds, they bleed out of their mouths but Donnie wasn't. There's still a chance he's going to be okay...

He stares at me confused, "W-What are you doing?" he asks tiredly.

"It's not pierced through your neck all the way..."

"Yeah, I literally said that before. The glass looks deep but it isn't..." He reaches his arm to the glass shard and pulls it out of his neck. "ARGH!" His eyes tear a little.

"AH!" I shout and immediately hold my hand to his wound. "W-Why would you do that?! The glass was preventing you from bleeding out your neck! It was like a plug!"

"You think I don't know that?" he says, "I wasn't stabbed stabbed— it just cut across half my neck pretty good and only pierced the flesh. I could understand why it looks like I was stabbed completely. The gigantic shard of glass is intimidating..."

"But then why did you collapse on me like you were dying?! That scared the shit outta me!" I say.

"(Y/n)... I... I think there is poison on the glass..." he places it on the ground.

"What?! Donnie that doesn't make sense— how could the mutant have that?"

"I don't know..." he slowly attempts to lift his arm up but I lower it.

"Stop. Just relax, what are you trying to do?"

"Lower my goggles so I can scan the glass." he answers.

I take my hand and lower them for him, "Good?" I ask.

"Thanks sweetheart..." he says. He looks at the glass.

"Holy shit..." he says.

"What is it?" I ask concerned.

"I was right! The glass has insecticide on it!"

"No it can't be..." I say, "How come it's not killing that mutant?!"

"Must've built immunity to it..." Donnie's eyes widened, "Wait a second— this is the same insecticide that poisoned you! But then that means..."

His eyes trail over to the door, "That isn't just a mutated centipede... that's your landlord."

"What the fuck?!" I shout, "How the fuck— When the fuck?! Wait how are you so sure?"

Donnie looks at me but looks away again, "Uh don't worry about it..."

I cock my eyebrow at him. Okay? I'll investigate that later. "It makes sense though, that explains why the centipede is so fucking big. I don't know how but he must've gotten in here and forced opened my oozequito jar, hence why it was broken. So he mutated with the glass, the poison apparently, and a centipede! I didn't know it was possible to mutate with so many things! The ooze is more powerful than I thought since it was able to bind that all together!" I monologue.