The Exterminator Returns

This chapter is the longest in the book.❤️It's longer than 5 of my regular chapters put together (>14000 words). That's why it took so long to finish. Anyways,,

Enjoy loves <3

Enjoy loves <3

———

So get this, right? I was supposed to go to work today so I can finish up that mystic train for Big Mama. You know, the very important one that I can't fuck around with?

Well, what do you think happened?

I left my apartment with the intentions of going to work— hell, you could even give me credit for making it to the Hidden City!

But I did not end up at work.

And sure, I could partially be blamed for it...

But I know it's all Leo's fucking fault!

———

I was cruising down the sidewalk of the Hidden City. It was a beautiful day so I decided to just walk to work instead of taking my moped. I was in no rush to get there, I had time! I gave myself three whole hours!

It was mainly because I woke up earlier than usual. I don't know where the sprout of energy came from— well, I just overall felt excited. And it wasn't because I had to work on the train, it's the excitement you feel from a crush. Because all I could think about last night and this morning was Donnie. I couldn't wait to hang out with him after work.

"(Y/N)?!" I hear across the street.

I am pulled from my thoughts and feel myself freeze.

There is no one in the whole world right now that I want to see standing on the other side of the street and yelling my name as I am going to work. No one.

I slowly turn my head and see Leo.

Damn it.

I wave a bit worriedly and continue walking but I know it's too late when I see a blue portal open up in front of me.

"(Y/n) what are you doing here?!" he asks surprised.

"Going to work!" I say quickly as I walk past his portal hoping not to be interrogated more.

But I hear him start to follow me, "Oh that's right! Donnie said you were an exterminator right?"

"Yep!" I chime. Why is he following me??? Not now! Go away!

"Okay perfect!" He runs in front of me and stops me from walking. "You need to help me!"

"My help?" I say while cocking my brow up, "Why can't you ask April or the guys? I have to go to work Leo!"

"I know! This is work! Señor Hueso has a bug infestation and needs it fixed immediately!" he explains.

"Who the fuck is Señor Hueso?!"