The Art Fair

Sorry I'm back besties (and I got some sleep) 🤧💗 Here to deliver your daily dose of drama.

And I mean drama. The tea bouta be boilin.

———

It's been a few days after the whole incident. I've not seen or heard from Donatello since. It's probably for the best too.

I'll admit, it was not worth it to go full on sicko mode on the purple dragons.

But I mean they needed an ass whooping and I delivered! Someone had to put them in their place!

Big mama would've approved, why didn't Donnie? Stupid ass turtle.

I shove a spoonful of cereal into my mouth.

I guess... I guess I could've handled it better to where they didn't have to be hospitalized...

Yeah it was pretty fucked up now that I think about it— shit.

And I am not even realizing this now. I already knew that it was bad before I did it, but I gave no fucks and proceeded with it anyways.

I have a terrible thirst for revenge.

Even with everything I do now! Terminating oozequitos and all, it's all driven by revenge!

Am I a villain?

Well I don't rob banks...

But I have an illegal job...

But I still pay rent and taxes...

But I also preform unauthorized experiments in my apartment...

But I stop people from being transformed into mutants...

I'm both a hero and a villain— and yet, neither! Fuck it, I'm an antihero.

What an easy way to label myself.

However, what I did to the purple dragons would easily make me a villain.

How could I expect anyone to appreciate an act like that?! I can't even be mad at Donatello for getting upset that I did that.

I definitely owe him an apology for torturing those guys. It honestly wasn't even worth it. I was trying to do something nice for him but I went about it in the wrong way.

And perhaps I'll apologize to the purple dragons as well— nah that's doing too much. They won't forgive me either way. They're villains!

Okay maybe I should send them a get well card.

But even if I do all that, Donatello and I will still not be on good terms because that asshole had no right to yell at me like that and kiss me the other day. I'm still upset about that. How could he fuck with my feelings like that— I would rather him had shoved the lollipop down my throat than to kiss me!

Hell, dumbass could've asked me to lick an envelope closed for him but he didn't.

Part of me feels like he used kissing me as an excuse to get my saliva. He knew I wouldn't eat that lollipop! I find it hard to believe kissing me was his last resort! I know he has to like me a little bit, I'm not an idiot.

Still though, he could've been smarter than that and matched the results, oh I don't know, not in front of me?! Like what the fuck was that. He really led me on! Damn maybe I should've beaten his ass instead!

Wait no, that'd only prove his point that I'm a "reckless monster".

I feel a tightness in my chest. Oh no... why am I thinking violently... I can't be that bad... can I?