Dearie

Sorry for the late chapter loves,, very rough busy week. Literally have not slept in 2 days bc deadlines & work. But I'm still alive I think so enjoy 💜💜💜

———

"Ladies and gentlemen" Big Mama starts, "This is (y/n), your new boss that will oversee all the production from this day moving forward. In order for us to be successful, you will follow all orders from them without hesitation. Is that understood?"

"Yes ma'am!" the group collectively chimes.

As you can see, the next day finally came. I was actually here! The factory was massive and super clean, so clean that you could eat off of the floors— but don't do that.

There had to be at least 30 employees, all Yōkai of course.

"Big Mama?" someone calls out from the crowd, "If I may, don't you think a below average inexperienced human running the factory is obscured? Surely, one of us Yōkai would be more fit. It'd be much better for our image as well." The crowd laughs.

Okay now I'm fucking pissed.

"That's funny coming from the one that looks like an inside out molded bellybutton— disrespect me like that again and I'll make sure your diet switches to hospital food bitch..." I say in a monotone. The crowd immediately grew silent.

"I believe the human will do just fine." Big Mama says contently while patting my head.

I didn't want to react harshly like that as a first impression but I cannot allow any of them to get too comfortable with being rude. However, I intend to be a really nice boss and will only be an asshole when pushed to that point.

"Come (y/n), I shall give you the grand tour. The rest of you, please resume work." Big Mama says. She leads me away and starts to show me around.

———

Donnie worked in his lab on inventions that he felt wasn't getting enough attention. Projects that have been pushed off to the side that was starting to pile up. Donnie couldn't have that, he was going to take advantage of this catch up day.

"Hey Don?" Leo calls from the doorway.

"Enter." Donnie says not taking his eye off his invention.

"So buddy, I was thinking—" Leo starts.

"No I am not bringing those nonsense sketches you left in my lab the other day to life." Donnie interrupts.

"What?! Why not— wait that isn't the reason why I'm here."

"Then why are you here?"

"Whatcha doin...?"

Donnie stops working and stares at Leo annoyed. A smile then grows on his face, "Oh I was just getting ready to give you the grand tour of my lab!"

Donnie points to a desk, "that's my second favorite desk."

He points to a wall, "There's my wall of sensational ideas."

He then points to the door, "And there's the door. Get out."

"Sheesh!" Leo says, "Sorry to interrupt you from making (y/n)'s wedding ring!"

Donnie stiffens with a tinted face."WHat?!"

Leo starts to snicker, "Oh that never gets old..."

"I-I'm not making that! I won't have room for that until—"

"WOAH WOAH WOAH BUD— You already considered that?!" Leo shouts surprised.

"NO!"

"YOU JUST MET THEM! THERE'S NO WAY!"