The Purple Dragons

Three figures jump down into the alleyway in front of Donnie.

"We meet again Othello Von Ryan!" Kendra says.

"Well if it isn't my least favorite satin-wrapped punks..." Donnie says mockingly, "Look can you bother me some other time? I'm kinda having a moment here and it would be very much appreciated."

Kendra laughs, "You don't get it do you?"

"Yeah!" Jason begins, "You think—"

"JASE I ALWAYS LEAD THE CONVERSATION!" Kendra shouts at him, "SO SHUT UP!"

Jason lowers his head sadly. Jeremy pats his shoulder reassuringly.

"You are on our turf! We own this ally now..." Kendra reveals an ownership document to Donnie.

"How do you own an entire alleyway?" Donnie questions, "Do you know how much it costs to even own a closet sized condo here?"

"The possibilities are endless when you rob a bank." she says.

"So out of all the things you could've brought, you buy an alleyway? Like not even a hideout or new tech?"

"Don't apply unwanted logic to our purchase!" Kendra shouts, "This alleyway is special... and since you are here you must know why..."

"No, I really don't." Donnie says nonchalantly. "I literally was going for a stroll."

"That's suspicious..." Jeremy says while crossing his arms. "I don't buy it."

"Neither do I." says Kendra. "We can't afford Bootyyyshaker9000 interfering with our plan. Get him!" She commands while pointing out a finger at Donnie.

Jason and Jeremy start to run after Donnie.

"GAH!" Donnie yells as he spins around to run away.

"Shit shit shit— I don't even have my bo-staff!" he complains. He sprints past a trash can, rips the lid off, and flings it backwards like a frisbee.

It slows Jason and Jeremy's pursuit down a little bit as they try to dodge it.

Donnie climbs up a fire escape and started throwing things at them as they struggled to climb up.

Donnie snatches a full flower pot, "EAT DIRT ARROGANT EVIL NERDS!" he shouts as he drops the pot on them.

"AGH!" the two shout in unison as they fall to the ground.

Donnie throws his hands up in triumph. "HA HA I AM KING OF THE MOUNTAIN!"

"ENOUGH OF THIS GAME!" Kendra shouts. She removes a weapon from her pocket and aims it at Donnie. Thin metal claws shoot out at him.

"AH!" Donnie yells as he tries to run away. The claws latch onto his back and begin to pull him away. He grabs onto the railing of the fire escape and holds on for dear life.

His battle shell is then ripped off from his back and it clatters onto the ground. Donnie's pupils shrink in fear, "MY SHELL! Oh no I'm exposed!" he yells.

Kendra laughs as she retracts the tech claws back, "Let's finish this!" She aims for Donnie once again and latches the claws around him.

Donnie screams as he is dragged to the ground. As the three start to close in on him, he fiddles with his tech bracelet one last time. He sends out a distressed signal.

"Oh no you don't!" Kendra says as she stomps on his wrist breaking the device in the process.

"ARGH!" Donnie says painfully.

"That's how you defeated us last time. And we aren't going to have a repeat of last time..." Kendra says. "Take him away!"

———