Stay Bitchin'

I turn around and face my landlord. They lean against my wall with a flirtatious face.

"Why are you here?" I ask. Why has everyone been breaking into my apartment?! The irony is fucking killing me!

"I figured I'd drop in to lay something important on you..."

"I'm going to stop you right there buddy..." I say. "You can't break in here to confess your love. That isn't attractive in the slightest and it ain't happening." I say bluntly.

"Wow, I've always loved how feisty you are. It turns me on... but now enough is enough. I know you are playing hard to get."

"And who the fuck told you that?" I question. Could they not take the hint? Hell, I straight up told them— forget "hint"!

"I can feel it." they say. "Look, I've been patient for far too long and I have to get this off my chest. I really do love you..."

I blink a few times, "My condolences. You should really pick another candidate..."

"Oh (y/n) dear, no one could ever replace you. Two years ago from today is when we met for the first time. Remember signing all that paperwork?"

If this mothafuckin hoe don't get up outta my cot damn house...

They begin to walk towards me and I back away more into the kitchen. They scoop up the rose from the counter top and hand it to me. "Please give me a chance. Let's go on a date tonight, it would mean so much to me. I'll pay for everything."

I stare at them. Part of me feels bad because I could see they were so desperate. But I was not interested in them at all. And there's no way that they like me for me! Shit— they know not a single thing about me! They only know what I've shown them. They only want me for my looks...

It wouldn't have killed me to give in and go on a date with them but I am not leading them on. It's not right and plus, I can't let them think it's okay to break inside my apartment room again.

"Please?" they beg.

I sigh, "I'm really sorry, but I can't— I just don't feel the same way—aH!"

They aggressively push me up against the counter to restrain me. They place a hand over my mouth.

They lean into my ear and whisper, "I didn't necessarily break in here to confess to you (y/n). I know what the fuck you've been up to. I've seen the experiments you do up here, the fucked up shit in your closet, and those sketchy shipments you send out. I used to wonder how you even payed my rent but with some digging around, I finally got some answers."

I intake every word and it sends shivers down my spine. One of my worst nightmares finally came true. My secret was discovered.

I talk muffled under their hand so they slightly move it to hear what I'm saying.

"Who have you told?" I asked.

"As of right now; no one. But if you want it to stay that way then you better give me something in return daily."

"Money?" I ask.

They laugh, "Take your clothes off."

Well fucking played. As if—

"Only if you do it for me~" I flirt.

They go to lift my hoodie and I immediately knee them in the stomach. "Surprise motherfucker!"

"AGH!" they scream and slightly curl up.

I jump up and slide across the kitchen island. When I land, I swiftly turn around and reach for my blaster...