Make Amends

Guys guess what?? I finished college >:3 Idk how the hell I did it but I am shot. I got terribly sick my last week to the point I couldn't move. By the time I was better I only had 1 day to work on each of my projects which was the night before they were all due. Still recovering from not sleeping for days bc of finals ;-; Anyways thanks for being patient & enjoy 💜💜💜

———

Mikey, April, Sunita, and I walk over to the most vibrant feeling stand. And I mean the vibes were immaculate!

Puppies happily sat around while some dude poured glasses of fresh lemonade.

"Hey guys! Want some lemonade?"

"Todd!" Mikey says cheerfully. He runs behind the stand to give his friend a hug.

"I didn't expect to see my favorite folks here!" Todd says with a chuckle. He holds up his lemonade pitcher, "Lemonade?"

"You bet!" Mikey turns to all of us, "You guys are gonna love his lemonade! It's the best in the whole world."

"Oh I already know!" says April, "Sunita, (y/n), this is our friend Todd. And you're in for a treat!"

"Sweet!" Sunita says with a smile.

I smile and nod, "Nice to meet you!"

But I can't help but hear familiar voices behind me.

"LEOOOOO!!!"

"AahAHA!"

Ah shit.

I tense up. I recognized those voices anywhere— it was Leo and Donatello.

Mikey never said they were going to be here! Damn it!

I then hear a crash behind me and we all turn around.

Donatello had tackled Leo to the ground. Donatello had murder in his eyes, but Leo was dying of laughter not even trying to escape his grasp.

Mikey spits out his lemonade. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?! I THOUGHT YOU HATED THE ART FAIR LEO!"

"I do! It's just that we were trying to make sure that nothing goes wrong for you!" Leo explains.

"THEN YOU SHOULD'VE STAYED HOME!" Mikey shouts.

"Please note that I was dragged here against my will by Raph..." Donnie says.

"RAPH IS HERE TOO?!" Mikey shouts surprised.

"Yeah we're on a stupid mission but you weren't supposed to know that because I wanted you to enjoy your day at the fair!" says Leo.

Donatello looks over to me and I look over to him. When both of our eyes meet, we immediately look away.

Why was this so hard?

"Wow." Mikey places a hand on his heart, "I'm touched. That's really nice Leo. Thanks for letting me enjoy the fair. Anyways, good luck on your mission and stay faaaarrrrrr away from me!" He then turns around to talk to Todd.

Leo rolls his eyes and pushes Donnie off of him.

"oW" Donnie complains in the process.

April walks over to the two as they stand up and whispers. "What in the world is actually going on? Why was Donnie trynna kill you Leo?"