Confrontation

Heyy batchesss,, I lied about not being predictable: Angst ;)

———

Donnie arrives to the scene and sees exactly what Leo described over the phone.

"What the actual fuck!" Donnie says as he walks over. Although part of him was happy seeing them like this after what they did to him.

Raph and Mikey were throwing the scorpions into a trash can and April was beside the wounded three consoling them.

"It's going to be alright Kendra..." April then eyes her wrists, "Are these broken?!" she asks while holding them. "I need you to tell me what happened?"

Donnie walks over, "Better question yet, who did this to you?"

Kendra struggles to speak and can only make sounds.

"They can't talk." Leo says, "And what makes you so sure someone did this?"

Donnie picks up the scorpion whistle, "I think I might have a few ideas..."

They all look at him.

"So are you gonna like tell us or?" Leo asks.

"Oh, no. I have to make sure I'm right first before I make any accusations..." Donnie says. He also really didn't want to tell them that it might've been you. They would think of you as a monster for sure! And they couldn't even know why you did it or else that would mean Donnie would have to confess about his soft shell. So secrets it is.

Donnie pockets the whistle into his shell. "Call an ambulance or something, I've got research to conduct." he says while heading back home to his lab.

"Wha— we did call an ambulance!" Leo calls out, "So you're just gonna leave us?!"

He left.

Leo rolls his eyes, "Greeaaaatttt... Bill Nye's gone..."

———

A few hours later and I finally get off of work. Before I leave Big Mama stops me.

"Hello Dearie."

I smile, "Hello Big Mama."

"Did you have a good first day?"

I nod my head.

"Good. Before you go, I wanted to request something of you..."

"Okay sure!"

She shows me some blueprints, "It's a bit of a bigger weapon. I could really use it to... hm well, motivate my contestants in my Battle Nexus. You see, they've been giving me quite the hard time and I really need to get them back on track. You understand right? I really want the performance to be absolutely scrumptious."

I take all the blueprints and look at it. "Yeah I can make this, when do you need it by?"

"Is 3 days too much of a hassle?"