Chapter 1

[third person pov]

Sun rays beamed down on a familiar albino haired boy as he sat up on the rocky flooring, awoken by the murmuring voices around him. rubbing his eyes, he yawned and stretched out his arms to his sides.

The day before was tiring, he had gone shopping with Alluka for most of it, whilst the rest of the time he and gon trained together enhancing their nen abilities until the sun set. Gon had more work to do seeing as he still needed to regain his nen to begin with. It took a while for killua to be used to having gon around again. And him without his nen was just a reminder to him about what had..happened.

"Stupid- shut up already" he mumbled sleepily as to give gon a hint that he wanted to keep sleeping. But instead, he got no response. Not a grumble from Gon or a protest saying he should wake up. He opened his eyes slowly as a bright brust of light shocked him slightly. He shielded himself from the light quickly and stood up immediately concerned about his whereabouts.

"Well well well, the kid's finally awake" a more masculine voice sounded from one side of killua with a scoff. His eyes adjusted to the light and he quickly looked around. There were what seemed to be around five thugs surrounding him. They all seemed...strange. One of them even had these strange horns poking out from his head.

Killua had immediately scanned the area for any trace of Alluka or gon before beginning to worry. Where could they have been?! Where was he even?!

He whipped his head around to the sound of cars as he looked out of what seemed to be an alleyway he was in. People...or what he assumed were people, walked down the streets. Quite a few seemed mutated or something.

'..could they be chimera ants?..no way..what are they doing here' killua thought to himself as he took a fighting stance out of instinct as one of the thugs approached him.

"Don't come any closer." Killua snapped, sending a glare in their direction as he leaked some of his bloodlust. Sure it startled them slightly. But they quickly got back on their feet, smirking

"Oh yeah? What're you gonna do about it pip squeak? Gonna throw a tantrum? Gonna call for your mommy?" The one with the horns retorted, reaching his hand behind his back causing killua to jump back out of reflex. Though, two others grabbed him from behind and wrapped a rope around his mouth. "Woah there kid, don't wanna cause any trouble now do we? Wouldn't want innocent lives lost because you couldn't keep your trap shut."

This situation shocked Killua, first off he didn't know where he was, second off he was surrounded, and third he couldn't sense the two hiding behind him in the shadows. Was their zetsu stronger than his? They didn't seem like the strong type.

"Listen kid. Here's how this is gonna go." The horned man began, taking his hand out from behind his back, a gun in hand. "You're gonna come with us. You don't have a choice. Try anything and I'll shoot you." He raised the gun, pointing it directly at Killua's head.

He would have tried to escape by sharpening his nails and cutting the rope binding his hands along with cutting off these thugs' heads while he was at it. But something was wrong. They seemed off. Sure he could beat them all off with no trouble and get out of this hell hole. Yet he stayed, his curiosity taking over.

'What could they possibly want with a kid.' He narrowed his eyes, thinking perhaps they had done this multiple times. Meaning other kids less experienced as him could be in danger. Or in the worst case scenario they are already dead. He thought for a moment before deciding to find out what they wanted first, Even though he hated seeming so helpless.

A voice sounded from behind the group, closer to the streets. "What is going on here" the voice abruptly came to a halt and as they turned around, Killua was able to get a good look at the new person there. It looked like some adult playing dress up. And my god their outfit was horrendous. Killua cringed seeing the mess that stood at the entrance of the alleyway. The guy looked like a yellow cockatoo.