Chapter 15

[Killua's pov]

A week passed, some days I'd help out at the cafe, while other days I hung out at the skatepark with Sakune. A while back I was able to buy some spray paint and I modeled my skateboard to look like my old one. Going skating just ended up being my way of remembering what I'm doing this for. Gon. He's the reason I'm doing all this. I will find him and when I do? I'll whack him on the head for leaving me.

A knock sounded from the front door as Aya and I sat in the kitchen playing a card game. The brunette stood up abruptly, slamming her hands on the table and causing the cards to shift from their places.

"I'll go get the door." She spoke in a huff. I grinned as she stormed off, knowing I had successfully bested her in a card game she had taught me.

"Sore loser!" I shouted out, on her way out the door she flipped me off, not even turning around. Before I could even laugh at the small exchange Aya ran back into the kitchen with a sealed envelope.

"It's here!" She quickly tossed the envelope to me which I swiftly caught and ripped it open. Aya knew for a fact I wasn't too impressed with the entrance exam, she had gotten used to the fact that I wasn't like any other kid in this messed up world.

As I ripped it open a little clink sounded and a metal object fell from the envelope. Out of instinct I jumped up from my seat and stood back. My first thought was it could be a bomb, but I inspected it a little closer just as a small flash appeared and a hologram stood above the small object

I scowled when my eyes met with that stupid buff man from before, I will always despise that man for what he did. What if it had been Gon?! Would he have even made it out alive?. I doubt I would be able to control myself if it was his fault that Gon or Alluka were in danger.

"THIS IS A PROJECTION!!" I cringed at the yelling before he quieted it down. "I'm here to teach at UA high!! I'm sure you all are enthusiastic!" Aya stood in the doorway, half praying that I wouldn't have to interact with the guy. She has learned by now the hatred I have toward the number one hero. Sure it shocked her at first, knowing most kids love and idolize the idiot. But something was different about me and she knew it.

"Young Killua! You passed the written exam! And along with the physical exam you wracked up 64 points! Though there was a hidden measure in the mitts! Rescue points!!" I knew it. "Welcome Killua Zoldyck! To your hero academia!!" The projection cut off and I grabbed it off the table, tossing it in the trash. Who told him he could use my name huh?!

"Congrats trouble maker!!" Aya smiled, ignoring my tempered mood. She turned around the corner, picking something up before showing up in the doorway again. In her hand she held a small cardboard box. I had been confused at first before she placed the box on the table. "I had them specifically made for you" she waved as she went for the door again. "Hope you like' em"

I glanced at the box before walking over and placing my hands on the sides, opening the box carefully. When I saw what was inside I genuinely smiled. In the box was specially made chocolates. Except in the form of robots. A while back Aya noticed whenever I whined about not having them so I guess she took it into her own hands.

"Thanks, loser." I smiled, chuckling slightly at her effort. She's like an older sister to me..I quickly cut myself off when a immage flashed in my head of him. Nevermind..I don't need a sister..

—————

{spring time}

I silently walked down the halls of UA, eating a chocolate robo with my backpack hanging off of one shoulder and my other arm once again supporting my skateboard. Sure it gained a couple of stares for carrying it around but hey, it wasn't anything like some other kids carried around!