Chapter 3

[third person pov]

Eventually Sakune succumbed to the depths of nap time and had cuddled into Killuas arm without knowing. Normally he wouldn't let anyone but Gon or Alluka do that...but again he still reminded him of gon. So he wouldn't be able to handle it if he got hurt.

Earlier that night a girl was thrown into the room with us, she slept soundly in the corner, her legs pressed to her chest. Her hair was an ashy blond and she had dark red eyes. She looked around the same age as me and she was wearing a school uniform. She introduced herself, as did I. Her name was Yui, and we talked for a bit before she got tired and went to sleep. She was shy but she seemed nice, people like her shouldn't be here. Nobody should have to be here.

Without even an ounce of warning, the door flung open once more, Amaru and two other tall lanky men standing in the doorway. They gestured for Killua to stand up. But the white haired boy only glared, doing his best to protect the other boys peacefull sleep. He didn't want to admit it but he was growing quite attached to him. Of course he would never be as good of a friend to him as gon is but he was still somebody he would like to protect.

"Get up. I wont ask again" Amaru spat, each word lacing with malice.

"Im sorry, I didn't hear you ask the first time, '' Killua mocked, returning the sass to its owner.

"Haha very funny. Now get up, you have a match to play in half an hour." Killua didn't budge. He sat still on the bench, sakune still fast asleep nudged into his shoulder, a tight grip on his arm. Amaru sighed, tilting his head in the direction of his lackeys.

They nodded and marched forward, reaching their arms out to grab sakune. But before they could even get close an arm whipped in front of them, smacking their hands away with an angry albino glaring directly at them, the smallest bit of bloodlust filling the air around them all. The older men in the room yelped, biting their bottom lips as they grasped their hands tightly.

"Oh quit being such babies and just grab the kid already, he couldn't have hit you that..." Amaru had begun scolding his men but his eyes widened as he watched blood began dripping onto the floors of the room.

As the two men turned around it only revealed that they had these huge slashes across their wrists that cut the radial artery, blood gushing out. Their faces turned pale as they ran out of the room, leaving the older man wide eyed. He turned back to face Killua and his eyes were met with stone cold blue irises.

A bloody sharpened hand fell to the side of killua. His pale skin only made the blood shine brighter. Amaru smiled widely, his smile quickly fading into a smirk.

"How magnificent! Your quirk will be quite useful in your future matches! I have great faith that you will win many!" The man clapped his hands enthusiastically, pissing Killua off greatly. He was slowly getting used to people talking about quirks here. All the kids they were locked up with seemed obsessed with them. Talking nonsense about heroes and villains almost twenty-four seven.

"Both of you! Up!" Amaru whistled loudly between his fingers, causing Sakune to shoot up, his breath hitching at the sight of their so-called boss. The bruises on his face show plenty of proof as to why he had every right to despise this man.

"Oh shut up, I'm getting tired of hearing your whiny ass voice. It's annoying." Killua growled at the older man, still upset that he had disrupted the orange haired boy's sleep.

"If I recall, you don't call the shots here, kid. Your rooms are down the hall, sakunes on the right, Killua on the left." Killua froze at the use of his name. 'How the hell would they have found out my name?!'

"Oh calm down, we have cameras everywhere." Amaru rolled his eyes, gesturing to the door "now get out of my sight, the matches start soon."

Killua scoffed, grabbing Sakunes hand and marching out of there room, shoving Amaru on the way out only to ignore his shouts at them as they made their way down the halls.

[Killua's pov]

Eventually after a lot of searching we found our way to our rooms, we parted ways once we did. Don't get me wrong I don't mind fighting arenas, it reminds me of fighting in heavens arena with Gon! I just hate the stupid man in charge here. Who the fuck kidnaps kids for a living? Is he just hoping they have some sort of special move to defeat everyone? Come on! Half the kids in that room I was in were younger then me! How are they planning on taking care of them? They would need to win a lot of matches to have enough food to feed that many kids plus the snacks in the arena.

I'm probably giving the guy too much credit, I doubt it's even a well run establishment let alone popular. This dude is most likely just some pedophile waiting till his fruit is ripe....that hurts to think about, in fact hisoka is probably the actual man in charge here- that would make a lot more sense.

Once I found myself in my room I realized a couple things pretty quickly. The first thing I noticed was the black combat outfit strung on the wall. Was he expecting me to wear that god awful thing? Hell no. Another thing I noticed was the selection of weapons on the wall by the suit. I didn't plan on using any man made weapons, my hands will do just fine.

In the corner of the room there was a simple bed with a side table, on the table was some stupid ass yellow lamp. Horrendous if you ask me. I was doing fine up until the point where a knock sounded from the door. I whined as I strolled over to the door with my hands neatly in my pockets. Behind the door was none other than the creepy ass pedo. And no not hisoka.

"What on earth have you been doing if not getting into your costume and picking a weapon?!" The man yelled, noticing the horrible suit still on the wall.

"First off, no need to yell. Second, can I get a new lamp? The one in the corner hurts my eyes just thinking about it. Oh and by the way, I'm not wearing that awful thing." Amaru stood there in shock. I guess he wasn't expecting any demands from his so-called prisoner.

"Once you win a match, I'll think about the lamp. But for now you need to wear the costume." Who the hell does he think he is! And who designed that- thing! They need to be put down for that monstrosity.

"Okay how about this, I'll start with the matches once I get my specially designed outfit, because there is no way in hell I'm wearing that." I spoke, still leaving the pedophile standing there in shock. His fault for choosing me to kidnap, I'll make sure his life in a living nightmare.

"Fine. What 'outfit' do you want, your highness" he scoffed. Finally some respect here.

"A mix of a light blue and dark blue sweater vest along with a white button up, and some kneehigh grey shorts to match. I'll need a mask as well, gas mask if possible for the full effect. Oh and don't forget the black sweater, that will help hide my hair. Too recognizable. Oh and fingerless gloves would be nice" Amaru stood there wide eyed at the large request. He sighed, giving up on fighting with me. I smirked at the sigh of defeat.

"Okay, I'll have my men head out and shop for what you asked for. You better win this match. For now you can go explore the stadium while you wait, there are still some fights going on before yours, watch and learn got it?" He sighed for what was probably the fifth time today. I nodded, following him out of my room. I guess there is a plus to all of this, a new outfit.

Words: 1408

Ur mom. :3