Chapter 27

[Killua's pov]

I decided today would be the day I stopped by the support course students, and when the door blew up in my face, I wasn't surprised to see a pink haired student with goggles, along with Tachihara, covered in charcoal and dust, their hair frozen in strange positions.

"Good morning to you too?" I spoke, stepping over the dismembered door and walking into the room. Tachihara kept his eyes on me, not saying a word. Honestly I couldn't really tell whether he was happy to see me or enraged. I walked over to a large table, lined with all sorts of gadgets. "So, whatcha working on, squirt?"

"For the last time, stop calling me squirt you creepy old stalker!" I felt a job to my side as Tachiharas elbow collided with my hip. Yet again, it hurt more than last time though. "Are you here to pick up your new toys?" Tachiharas glare softened as he glanced down at the table, as if scanning for something.

"Actually I'm here to talk to you" I replied, glancing to the side to see the pink haired girl mumbling something about babies in a corner. "But I guess I can pick those up too" I refocused my attention back to the smaller boy, my eyes locking with his bright yellow eyes. His scar had healed for the most part since the last time we spoke.

"Alright, hit me with your question then" the boy reached out his hand, grabbing what looked like a bracelet of some sort, it was metal, with a blue jewel placed on what looked like a lock, to close the thing.

"Do you know where I'm from?" I was sort of shocked seeing him freeze like that. I thought for a moment that he might drop the bracelet in his hand but instead his eyes traced back to mine, wide.

"What do you mean?" His voice slightly quivered, his hands shaking as he spoke. He definitely knows something I don't about my own problem, why is always the people I try to fucking help?!

"Are you lost, you aren't where you are supposed to be" I repeated his words, and then it happened, Tachihara dropped the bracelet. "What aren't you telling me?" I questioned, not exactly sure wether or not I wanted the answer. His eyes were locked on mine, he looked like he wanted to speak, but he couldn't make the words.

"I do." He finally spoke, after the prolonged silence filling the air. "I know where you are from" I sucked in a breath at those words. Im not sure how it happend, but the next thing I knew I had the collar of Tachiharas school uniform in my hands, the other boy pressed up against the wall.

"Tell me what you know." My grip tightened on the cloth of his uniform as I spoke the words with venom. Im right there, right at the end of the tunnel. So why cant I find the people I've been looking for?! As much as I care about this scrawny mother fucker, he knows something I need to know if I'm ever getting out of here.

"I don't know as much as you think I do, I promise!!" The words seemed to flow from his mouth as if they weren't his, he seemed scared of me. I was brought out of my thoughts when a hand was placed on my shoulder. I dropped Tachihara, turning around to see the one repulsive thing I didn't need.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Katsuki stood in front of me, gesturing to the terrified boy crawling away in the oposite direction. "What you threaten the fucking nerd and suddenly you have beef with the tech students as well?!" He shouted, but to his dismay he was met with a fist to the gut.

"Oh so I'm the problem?! Says the backstabbing snitch!!" It didnt take long for Katsuki to lunge forward and tackle me to the ground. I tried to push him off, but he began emitting small sparks from the palms of his hand. So I decided it was probably best not to move.

"will you shut the hell up already? I already told you, I'm not a snitch" the blond spat, letting go and standing up. He made a small 'tch' sound as he turned around, placing his hands in his pockets and heading for the exit.