Chapter 2

[third person pov]

"Well, well, well." The man clapped his hands "seems like we have a problem here."

"Who the hell are you? Some kind of creepy pedophile? What's with the kidnapping?!" Killua shouted. Though, when he had tried to take a step forward...he couldn't move. "What the hell-" he muttered quietly as to not give the enemy an edge.

"People call me Amaru. And don't bother trying to move, my quirk allows me to freeze anyone in place for at least 20 minutes or so, only one person at a time and I have to be close to them. But still, it's quite useful" he laughed as he glanced around the room. "All I want is to have a simple conversation" he shrugged "nothing more nothing less."

Killua thought for a second 'are these 'quirks' another version of nen?..no. Can't be. I still can't sense any nen being used.'

Sakune had his hand over his mouth, trying his best not to let his breathing get too loud. He only really had a view of the floor but that was probably best for this situation.

"If what you wanted was a conversation then you better start talking." Killua spat

"Alright alright jeez, I want you to work for me." Before Killua could interject the man kept talking. "I run an underground fighting arena. I need more fighters. I'll even pay you"

"Pfft- youve got to be kidding me!" Killua couldn't contain his laughter "you fucking kidnap a bunch of children and expect them to work for you?! That's bullshit."

"Well, you don't really have a choice in the matter anyway." Amaru raised his hand and snapped his fingers. As soon as he did, two others stormed into the room and went straight for the bench Sakune was under. They reached under and forcefully yanked him out. Holding his arms behind his back as he yelled and struggled to get out of their grip.

"Let go of me!!" Sakune kicked them in the shins multiple times yet nothing seemed to happen. The two dragged the smaller boy to the door frame and shoved him in front of Amaru, who grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him closer to him, taking a knife out of his pocket and putting it to Sakunes throat, allowing the knife to slightly crease into his skin.

Killua's eyes widened. He couldn't move. It felt like he was still under illumi's manipulation, as if he was frozen in fear looking death in the eyes. But this was nothing like illumi. Killua knew for a fact he could take him out if these were normal circumstances but these weren't whatsoever. He was stuck. This freak had power. And he didn't know where it originated from seeing as it wasn't anywhere related to nen

"You are going to work for me. Try disagreeing with me, see how that goes." He taunted, putting more pressure on the blade held against Sakune's throat. It slowly began drawing blood as the boy squirmed and yelled, kicking his legs to get free only to have the other two hold him down.

"FINE!!" Killua yelled out, just wanting to end this already. He didn't know the kid long but he somewhat reminded him of Gon, and watching that horrified him. He couldn't even do anything to help. He just stood there and watched as Gon...as this kid was suffering.

"Splendid." As the man spoke, he dropped Sakune, allowing him to collapse onto the hard flooring beneath. The others escorting the man reached for something in their pockets, one of them walked to Sakune whilst the other walked to Killua. They latched these metal devices on their legs, the cold feel of the metal stinging on their skin

"Try escaping and the brace on your leg will inject a specially made poison into Sakune here. Giving him a slow, agonizing death. Same goes for if the device is taken off. And you wouldn't want this poor boys blood on your hands would you?"

Killua gritted his teeth. He hated being so useless. He absolutely despised it. Amaru smirked, yanking sakune up by his hair to taunt Killua. Only to have the boy immediately kick him square in the nuts. Making him buckle, dropping the smaller boy again. He cursed under his breath, standing up again with the help of his lackeys,

"You both start with your matches tomorrow. rest up now you're going to need it." The man spat, glaring at Sakune who only stuck his tongue out as the three of them left the room. Closing the door and locking it behind them.

—————

Killua did not plan on resting that night and Neither did Sakune. They sat in silence. The overwhelming fear of death makes the orange haired male shiver. They had used a small ripped piece of clothing to bandage the cut on Sakunes neck, it was deeper than they expected, probably would end up scarring.

"Hey Killua?..." Sakune asked as they sat against the wall just staring across the room. Sakune sat with his arms wrapped around his legs which he held close to his chest.

"Yeah?" The albino responded, staring off into space with an emotionless expression.

"You..you're gonna help me out of here right?...I don't wanna die.." Sakune spoke with words laced with fear and sadness. Though a while before he had such a bright and happy smile. Killua's breath hitched as he heard those words. There was a short moment for silence before Killua spoke up once more

"Yeah..I got your back.." he said softly. Still staring off into the distance.

'Gon, Alluka. I'll find a way out of this. I swear.' Killua thought, letting his mind drift off to other things to distract him from the fact he would have to wait for hours before sunrise. He knew he would be able to get over the death of Sakune quickly. But if gon were there he would scold Killua nonstop. In fact, Gon and Sakune would probably be good friends if they ever met...

Words: 1009

Nothing is better then getting yelled at to wake up in the morning cuz you slept in am I right?