Chapter 11

[Killua's pov]

I sat, patiently waiting until a click sounded from behind me and a man entered the room, walking past me and taking a seat in front of me. He wore a light brown trench coat and looked like a detective from those old films you would find in antique shops. Don't ask how I know that.

"Hello, I am detective Tsukauchi, I'm just going to ask you a couple questions if that's alright" he said. Why would he even ask if it's okay if they are going to ask the questions anyway. It's not like I have a choice in the matter. I nodded to which he did the same before speaking up again. "Can I get your name and age please?"

"99. I'm 14. 15 soon."

Lie

"My apologies, but I am going to need you to tell the truth, what is your name?" My eyes widened slightly. How did he know? fuck, I forgot about those stupid quirks.

"Killua. My name is Killua Zoldyck."

Truth

"Thank you. Now, what is your quirk?" I mean, technically I don't have a quirk. I have nen which is completely different.

"I don't have a quirk."

Truth

"What..." Tsukauchi mumbled, he seemed confused for a moment before he collected himself and continued. "Where do you live? Do you have a family?"

"I live on Kukuroo Mountain, in the republic of Padokia." I told the truth. Hoping they maybe could find it and I could find out where the fuck I am.

Truth

"Hm. I've never heard of it.." the guy seemed to be lost in thought as he checked his papers. "That's all I have to ask for now..you may go." What the hell..they couldn't find it? Where am I...then it hit me. Am I in another world? That would be the only reasonable explanation. Even though it sounds insane on its own. I nodded and stood up from my seat, taking my leave from the police station.

—————

Aizawa met me outside and we walked together down the streets of this unknown world. Neither of us spoke until we stopped at a small house and Aizawa walked up, knocking on the front door. Aya opened the door with a wide grin on her face. Before I could even attempt to argue, the homeless man pushed me forward.

"I need to head out, thank you for your assistance Ms. Aya" he bowed, turning around and walking away, casual as ever. I mean come on man! He just left me alone here?!

"Hey, Come on in" she gestured inside the house as she moved backwards and stepped to the side of the door. I stepped inside and she gently closed the door. I instantly looked around at my surroundings. It was a simple house, there were a couple doorways leading to other rooms. From what I could it seemed pretty clean.

"So, what should I call you?" She asked, walking further into the house, I followed. honestly doesn't matter at this point, I turned and looked at her, my hands in my pockets and an emotionless expression on my face.

"Killua, nice to meet you" I said. She seemed surprised to actually have me answer "what, you asked me."

"Hm." She said with a shrug as she walked down a small hall "this is your room" she said, opening a door that led into a small room, it had a simple bed and a window, there was a desk in the corner and a closet on the other side of the room "we can go shopping whenever and you can decorate it however you'd like. Oh and my rooms across the hall from yours so if you need anything be sure to tell me Killua!"

"Yeah yeah, thanks." I waved my hand. Stepping into the room and sitting on the bed. Aya made a offended expression as she placed a hand over her heart

"Rude." She spoke, closing her eyes and turning her head to the side. She sighed, moving her hands to her hips and turning back to face me. "Anyway, you start school tomorrow morning, you're going to attend Aldera junior high but only for the end of the year considering most kids your age are about to go to highschool now anyway" I cringed at the thought of going back to school. I mean, if it's anything like being homeschooled then it's going to absolutely suck.