Chapter 30

[third person pov]

Aizawa pulled out a yellow folder from a small cabinet, gaining sceptical looks being shot in their direction every time somebody was to notice the smaller child in the police station. Though their eyes were reverted back to what they had been previously doing each time Killua was to glare at them out of the corner of his eye.

Aizawa sighed, most likely wondering why on earth he said yes to interning with the one kid in his class who probably had the actual power to kill anyone who gives him a strange look. In fact, the pro had been thinking more and more about it in the past few weeks. Killua's strength and willpower made no sense to him, he's just a kid right? You would need a lot of training and actual experience to get at his level.

"Can you re-read the witness statement?" Killua quickly questioned as Aizawa had been going through the folder bit by bit. Aizawa raised his eyebrow but complied non the less repeating the statement.

"The witness stated 'I was in utter disbelief when I saw what had happened to my patrol partner. It was like she had been torn from the inside out, all that was left was her head and I could still see her tearstained face through the blood' that's it." Aizawa repeated. Killua hummed, raising his index finger and thumb to his chin as he thought.

"What are the names again?" Killua moved his hands behind his head and began using them as a headrest as he began walking back to the exit. Aizawa slid the folder back to where it had been retrieved from before making his way to the door as well.

"Eiko Saito, pro hero name snowfalls, and Ryota Kimura, pro hero name bright fighter." Killua cringed at the names before coughing to distract from it. Killua thought for a moment as they had already left the station and began walking the streets.

"So, Eiko died, and Ryota survived." Killua spoke out loud to himself, not really paying attention to whatever it was that Aizawa was trying to tell him about. Instead his mind wandered off to the photo of Alluka he was shown. Something was off about it, she was looking at something already ahead of her, and she was scared. He was quickly brought back to earth when he received a smack to the head.

"We're here, problem child." His teacher looked as though he was absolutely done with him. Though, it might be just whatever he comes into contact with in this state. Killua couldn't help but think about how funny it would be to see Aizawa lose his shit. Aizawa sighed as he began walking ahead towards some dress up freak on the street.

"So do we go in all inconspicuous like?" Killua asked, but he gained no response as he walked over with his teacher, staring intensely at the man in front of him. He was surprised he hadn't gone blind yet just by seeing the guys outfit. Who the fuck decided it would be a good idea to let this man parade outside on patrol wearing a bunch of sparkles. Killua honestly swore his entire outfit consisted of two things, plaid and yellow sparkles. Naturally Killua hid behind his teacher when they approached the man.

"Sir" Aizawa began to speak, but gained zero response. So he tried again with a sigh. "Pro hero Bright Fighter." Even Aizawa seemed pained to say those words. Killua only chuckled at his teacher's misery. "We have a few questions regarding the recent incident involving pro hero snowfall. Or Eiko Saito if you will." The man seemed to freeze at that.

"What questions might you have?" The man didn't seem too keen on talking about the horrific incident. Killua took his words as a chance to step out from behind the coffee addict.

"Actually, quite a few" Killua began to speak but his teacher quickly cut him off, placing his arm in front of the shorter boy and stepping in front of him.

"How is your patrol going?" Killua frowned, not exactly ecstatic to be ignored. Aizawa on the other hand, didn't seem to care one bit. Instead, he kept his monotone expression as he engaged in meaningless small talk with the traumatised pro hero.