Chapter Eighteen - Neil *

I did exactly what she told me to.

This was too good, having the woman who has been on my mind nonstop writhing under my tongue as she rips at my hair.

I couldn't focus on just one thing, which normally I am very skilled at, but I'm just too overwhelmed with the gravity of this whole situation.

The storm kept on pelting the old barn and the sky didn't lighten up at all, but that was fine because the way that Esther was glistening with sweat made her freckles stand out so much more.

Damnit, I still had to take off her shirt. I wanted her whole body naked for my eyes.

I kept the pace and pressure of my tongue while my free hand that she was holding the wrist to slowly made its way up her stomach. I didn't stop it from moving until it disappeared underneath Esther's silk pyjama top, and to her bare breasts.

I pinched and kneaded her chest with one hand and worked my fingers inside her until her legs were threatening to close on my head with the other.

"Oh god, Neil—"

The whimpers and sounds of pure bliss would not stop escaping her parted lips that were dry from erratic breathing, her tongue constantly trying to wet them, yet always unsuccessful.

Esther's chin was towards the ceiling and her back arched off the bed, offering more of herself to meet my tongue.

I couldn't help but keep my eyes on her, the way her ribs moved inside the soft skin that encaged them, how only one of her hands stayed put in my hair and the other aimlessly grasped for something to hold onto, the way her throat was stretched and I could see the noises making their way up to her mouth.

Everything about this was perfect.

Her hips started to slightly jolt towards me, like she couldn't get enough, bucking.

Both of her hands were now embedded in my hair on either side of my head, holding on tight in fear that maybe I would stop.

Should I?

She'd hate me.

I chuckled slightly at the thought and that seemed to be her breaking point, her gasps and moans stuck in her throat somewhere while she rode out her climax on my tongue.

I felt every tremor and pulse her body produced.

It was addicting.

I felt the tacky palms and slim fingers of the woman in front of me on my cheeks, silently asking me to stop. I could tell by her legs shaking from the nerves and her head was now tilted looking down at me through heavy lids.

"And now this is where I clean you up," I said as I cautiously licked up Esther's wetness from herself, her body shivering under my lips.

Her thighs had gathered some of the heat and I made my way kissing and nipping at those too, slowly coming up from between her legs, "You sure you still wanna do this, sweetness?"

I was giving her an out just in case she was only asking to do this for my own sake. I didn't want her resenting me.

"Neil, I have been imagining this for almost as long as I've known you. I would say that I am very sure," she whispered to me as I climbed on top of her, leaving nips and hickies trailing up her body before I finally made it to her gorgeous lips and removed her silk top.

They were still dry.

I took the hand that wasn't holding me up and gently threaded my fingers through her hair behind her neck, tipping her head up to meet mine.