𝒙𝒍𝒊. the end of them

chapter forty, episode seven
the end of them.

"AS much as i—" Bonnie pulled away from eager kiss that five and her were having outside of the building. "as much as i absolutely love this. shes coming."

five groaned and Bonnie moved closer to in his hold as they heard the handlers footsteps approaching them.

"well?" the handler sassed at them standing a few feets away from them. five kept his gaze down on bonnie who was glaring over at the handler. five lifted his arm up that held aj in a bag with water. the handler gasped loudly, "aj!"

the handler started cackling and put down her briefcase and stepped forward grabbing the bag from five. she held it up to her eye leven and started cooing it before signing and looking over at five and bonnie, mostly at him.

"you know, you're really starting to fill out those tight little shorts of yours." the handler told five before looking back over at aj an giggling manically.

"kill yourself." bonnie knows that she shouldn't wish death upon a person but this is the handler she's talking about so it doesn't really matter. she even wishes that she could kill her herself. "and never come back."

bonnie felt five sigh deeply and wrap his arm tighter around her waist. he wasn't looking directly at the handler and instead was looking elsewhere, down at bonnie or at the ground.

"why do quiet? thought you'd be buzzing after this mornings slaughter." the handler said.

"all this killing," five took a big pause now looking directly at the handler, "I'm done with it."

"what." the handler scoffed taking a handkerchief out of her pocket, "am I suppose to take that seriously?"

the handler licked the handkerchief reached forward to clean five but bonnie snatched it away from her stepping in front of the handler and giving her a big huff. bonnie turned around in her spot and faced five and brought it up to his cheek starting to wipe it away.

"what I did today, I did it for my family. i did it to save the world." five snapped leaning forward to glare at the handler who rolled her eyes.

"please, spare me your little assassin with the heart of the gold routine, will you? you and bonnie are meant for this job, the slaughter this morning honestly got me in tears!"

bonnie dropped her arm down and turned around in fives grip and threw the handkerchief to the handlers chest harshly. the handler grabbed it shoving it inside of her pocket and leaned down to grab the briefcase.

"per our agreement," she handed five and bonnie the black briefcase, "this will get you and your little Scooby-doo gang back to 2019. you have 90 minutes."

five and Bonnie's locked eyes, their eyes widen widely and quickly looking over at the handler who was walking away. "you said nothing about a time limit." said five angrily.

"actually, you have 89 minutes and 30 seconds. better hurry." the handler said smiling at the young couple who was confused and angry about the newly information.

"this is impossible, okay? my siblings are scattered across the city." five doors walk over to the handler who turned around with a grin plastered on her lips.

"nothing's impossible." the handler turned her body fully, "you proved that this morning when you and Bonnie killed the board."

"I need more time!" five hissed.

"any more time, and people will start asking questions. the sooner you get home and out of this time period, the better off we'll both be, so, ticktock ticktock." the handler looked over at Bonnie with a smirk tilting her head to the side and right when five teleported them both the handler said.