CHAPTER THREE || a kidnapping

Authors note: sorry this chapter took so long but from now on I will be trying to finish each chapter quicker. I'm planning to make this story quite long so if anyone has any suggestions please comment them under this:)

Y/N'S POV
Natasha had taken me up to her room,

"You can stay in my room till we can get the guest one sorted out." She said to me while making her bed.

"Thank you Nat. I really appreciate this." I said to her with a small smile appearing across my face.

"It's nothing. Really, your a lovely person. You deserve the world!" She replied to me walking over and making me blush harder than ever.

I chuckled slightly trying to hide my face to avoid her seeing how red I really was!
Suddenly I felt her soft, gentle hands against my chin pulling it too look at her.

"Do I make you nervous?" Natasha asked me with a smirk.

"I-I- uhh" I tried to reply but couldn't help thinking about how gentle she was to me.

"That's all I need to know котенок" she whispered into my ear before walking into her bathroom and shutting the door.
I was blushing more than ever and couldn't think straight.

Do I like her? No, I can't! But.... No! I need to stop thinking like this! I can't be in love with another women! It's not ladylike..!

All these different thoughts were running through my mind. I didn't know what to think or even what was true. All of a sudden there was a loud bang coming from outside the bedroom startling me and causing Nat to come back out the bathroom.

"What was that?" She asked me,

"I'm not sure." I replied to her getting worried,

"I'll go check it out. Stay here!" She said to me while walking out the bedroom door, quietly closing it behind her.
Everything was silent for a couple minutes until a loud scream filled the compound making me jump out of my skin, I ran to the corner, hugging my knees to my chest and covering my head with my hands.

The door slowly creaked open and I kept myself covered with my hands. All I could see was the shadow creeping across the floor over to the corner where I was hiding,

"Come with me." A strange voice said. I didn't know who it was and I couldn't recognise the voice. It sounded like a male and had a slight croak in it. I didn't move..

"I said come with me!" He then shouted while dragging me by the back of my shirt out the door making it impossible for me to turn and see his face.

"Let me go!" I yelled at him trying to wriggle out of his grip.

I felt myself get thrown into the boot of a car but before I could get up the door had already been shut and locked. I could feel the car moving and it felt like hours till we stopped.

NATS POV
I'd gone to check out the noise coming from the rest of the compound. As soon as I opened the bedroom door everything was dark, there were no lights on and no sound could be heard.

I pulled out my gun taking the safety off while slowly crouching round the corner of the living room. Peering round, I was able to see at least 7 men. They were quite tall but all had their faces covered with a large red and black mask. Without making any noise I continued to look at the men looking for anymore clues as too who they were.. that's when I saw it...

The hydra symbol..

They found the compound! I jumped out from the corner but just as I was about to shoot something hit me from behind causing me to scream just before everything went black

NO ONES POV
"Take the girl to the car" The boss said towards the other men.

They dragged Natasha out tying her wrists and legs together, chucking her in the backseat off the car.

3 hours later
They pulled up outside a large prison looking place surrounded in nothing but endless fields and trees. Grabbing both Natasha and Y/N, the group of men headed into the building,

"Make sure the cells are separate."
"We can't risk them planning anything together."

Y/N'S POV
I pretended to be asleep so that they didn't try knock me out or anything. We were driving for at least a couple hours until they came and grabbed me,
I could feel myself being dragged into some sort of room before being thrown into something.

I waited till I knew they were definitely gone to open my eyes. The room was dark. Everything was made of concrete, the only other things in there were a small, old, rusty mattress and a cracked bucket. Where the hell was I?

Suddenly the door swung open..

Authors note: I'm very sorry this chapter was so short, I'm going to try get a longer chapter out before Tuesday as I'll be going on holiday then. But thank you guys so much for the reads:)

P.s: I didn't get a chance to check this chapter so I'm very sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or punctuation mistakes within.

Word count: 895