CHAPTER EIGHTEEN || rescue mission.

⚠️MENTION OF NEEDLES AND PAIN⚠️

Y/N'S POV

I'm currently strapped to a table by every one of my limbs. Weird way to start this off, trust me, I know. But I'm not even quite sure myself what's happening. There's so many people around me, poking me with things that hurt like HELL.

I'm so worried about Nat. Last time I saw her, I beat her up pretty badly. I don't think I'm ever going to be able to forgive myself for what I did to her.

I want to get out of here so badly. I tried so hard to get away last time but I'm not sure I have the strength to get away anymore. I mean, I've only just got the memories back.

LENA'S POV

We had gathered the whole team together and we're currently on our way to the last known location of the red room. I had spoken to Melina a few hours ago and after a lot of persuasion and arguing, she had told me the last place she knew it was.

We are about 1 hour out and I can't keep myself calm.

I sat at the back of the quinjet, my leg bouncing rapidly.

"It's gonna be okay, we're going to get them back." Wanda said, walking over and sitting next to me.

I didn't speak. I was too numb to move.

Wanda gently put a hand round my waist, resting her chin on my shoulder as we waited for the quinjet to arrive.

An hour later

"We've landed!" Tony spoke through coms.

Immediately I jumped up and ran towards the exit of the jet.

"Everyone spread out, we have no clue what we are in for." Steve spoke.

"Watch out for an old looking man with glasses" I muttered, feeling sick to my stomach at the sight of the place I hoped to never see again.

"Why? Who is he?" Everyone said, looking towards me.

I paused for a moment.

"Dreykov.."

Y/N'S POV

After having multiple needles put into my arms for the past 4 hours, I was immediately escorted out.

I can hear commotion going on above me.
I'm just hoping it's the team coming to help us, which I'm pretty sure it is, considering the fact that Natasha and I have both been moved to a different section.

Dreykov currently has me in a room, shooting at multiple targets in one go. My body aches from all the tests they had done but I can't do anything because of this stupid god damn mind control.

Help me Nat. Please help me.

Within the next few minutes, a widow had entered the room, dragging along Natasha behind her.

"Y/n. You may pause." Madame B said to me.

My arms immediately lowered as I stood there completely still, my body waiting for its next instructions.

My eyes darted over to the widow, who was strapping Nat to the target.

Shit. Don't tell me she's going to make me....

"Shoot her." Madame B ordered.

My blood went cold, my eyes frozen. My arm slowly raised itself, the gun pointed directly at her.