CHAPTER EIGHT || helping y/n

Not spell checked!

Y/N'S POV
The next morning I woke up a little bit startled. Not remembering the events of the night before.

"Nat." I whispered, gently trying to shake her awake.

She rolled over before slowly opening her eyes to me.

"Yes?" She quietly mumbled back.

"Why can't I remember?" I asked her

"Remember what?" She replied, now sitting up, looking at me with a confused look.

"Anything from yesterday."

"You had some sort of episode last night y/n. That's probably why you don't remember anything"

"Oh.. so I'm guessing you know?"

"Know that you didn't take your pill? Yes. Know that your schizophrenic? Also yes."

"Are you mad?" I mumbled quietly to her.

"Why would you think I was mad honey?"  She asked me, looking me straight in the eye.

"B- because I lied to you." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Детка, I'm not mad at you. I'm just worried. Ever since hydra you've just been acting, I don't know... strange. I just want to help you моя любовь"

I paused for a moment before jumping into her arms and sobbing, finally letting my emotions get the hold of me.

"It's ok baby. Let it all out. I'm here for you" she said, running her fingers through my hair comfortingly.

It took me probably around an hour to calm down, before Nat asked me any questions.

"May I just ask you one question y/n?" She asked me in a gentle tone.

"S-sure." I replied.

She paused for a moment before speaking,

"Why didn't you take the pill when I gave it to you?"

I stared at her for a couple seconds,

"Because when I take them.. everyone disappears." I said, gazing down at my feet.

"What do you mean by disappear?" She asked me.

"I mean, Everyone is just gone, and I only just got you back.. I don't want you to disappear again Nat."

Tears had now appeared in my eyes, I kept my gaze down so that she didn't notice.

"Y/n." She whispered to me,

I didn't respond,

"Y/n sweetheart. Look at me please." She sweetly whispered to me.

I slowly looked up at her.

"I'm not leaving you. I never will. But I really need you to take your medication so that you can get better." She said, looking into my eyes with a concerned look.

"...okay.." I answered back, very quietly.

She smiled before pulling me into a long hug that ended up with me falling back asleep.

NATS POV:

I sat with y/n for about an hour, just to make sure she was definitely asleep before getting up and going downstairs. I pulled out my phone, opening messages,

To Wands,
I need your help with something, are you free?

From Wands,
Yeah I'm free, what do you need me for?

To Wands,
You know how I told you about y/n?

From Wands,
Yeah? What about her?

To Wands,
Well, I want to surprise her with something.

From Wands,
Like what?

To Wands,
I don't know, just something to cheer her up and distract her for a bit.

From Wands,
I have an idea! Text me the address and I'll be over as soon as I can!

I sent her the address, before laying my phone down and going to the kitchen.

I gathered up some ingredients, including eggs, toast, bacon and more.
One of Y/n's favourite things is a English breakfast, so therefore, I'm going to try and make her one.

I was just about to start making it when I heard a small knock at the door,

Walking over, I opened it too see none other than Wanda!

"That was quick!" I said to her, happy to see my best friend.

"I thought I'd come now, my plan is going to take a little while to set up..."

A/N: I'm so so so so sorry this chapter isn't very long, knowing how look it took for me to release it.

I've been struggling majorly with my mental health recently and because of it, I've been very distracted. I had to take a break from writing for a bit to try and sort myself out but that didn't end up helping. I will try and get the next chapter out by Monday 14th November latest. Hope you guys understand.

Word count: 731.