CHAPTER NINE || Wandas plan..

NATS POV:
Wanda had told me to go to the shop, she gave me a list of things to buy. Half of them I'd never even heard of!

List:
-candle holders,
-candle sticks,
-light pink artificial flowers,
-large pink napkins,
-small candles,
-strawberry's,
-6 medium eggs,
-sugar,
-all purpose flour,
-cocoa powder,
-strawberry jam,
-whipped cream.
-table sheet

I spent around 30-40 minutes walking round the shop, collecting each and every thing on the list before going to pay for it.

Placing it on the till, I noticed the cashier staring at me very intensely.

"Hi, um, I'd like to pay for these please." I said, not making eye contact with them.

"Natasha Romanoff?" They said, slowly.

"Who's that?" I questioned them.

"That's you? Your Natasha Romanoff. The famous Black Widow!" They said excitedly.

That's when I realised it was probably just a fan or something.

"Oh, haha, hi!" I replied to them while smiling.

"Can I get a autograph, I'm a massive fan!!" They asked me.

"I'm in quite a rush. I'm very sorry", I apologised.

"Pleaseeee!!! It'll only take a second!" They begged me.

"Fine."

I quickly gave her a autograph before paying and getting back on route to y/n's.

It took me roughly 13 minutes to get back. I immediately unlocked the door too see Wanda cooking multiple different meals.

"Is y/n still asleep?" I asked.

"Yep. Out like a light." She responded.

"I got what you told me to get, what do I do with it?"

"We are gonna set up a dinner date for the two of you. Put the stuff on the counter for now and then I'll set it up." Wanda said,

"Alright" I answered,

I set the stuff down on the counter and then went to check on y/n after talking to Wanda for a couple minutes.

I slowly entered the room to see her still in bed, looking very pale. Walking over to the side of the bed, I gently shook her to wake her up.

She groaned while rolling over to face where I was.

"Hey sweetheart, how are you feeling?" I asked her calmly

"...tired.." she responded, laying her head on my leg with her eyes still closed.

"Go back to sleep for a bit. I'll wake you up again in a while" I told her while stroking her hair.

I waited till her breathing evened out before slowly leaving the room.

As I walked out, I noticed that everything had been put up and when I tell you.. I was speechless.

"Oh my god Wanda! T... This is amazing!!" I excitedly screeched at her.

Wanda just smiled. Happy that I liked it.

"So.. I did a good job?" She asked me with a smile.

"Wanda. You did a brilliant job!" I answered. Still staring at the decor.

(The picture at the top is what it looks like btw)

Moments later I heard a door creak open.

"Nat.. what's with all the noi-"

A/N: I'm so sorry for the wait and for how short this chapter is. My mental health has been rubbish recently and I needed time to myself. This chapter was meant to be published two- three days ago but it turns out it didn't publish when I pressed it. I would of published it earlier today but I've been at the hospital all day. So sorry for the wait. I promise the next chapter will be a lot longer than this one and will be out a lot quicker! Apologies x

Word count: 593