CHAPTER SIX || reuniting

Before I get started, I just wanted to say. Thank you guys so so so much for nearly 100 reads! I hope you guys are enjoying my story. Good day to you all:)

TW FOR THIS CHAPTER!!

Y/N'S POV:
It's been 7 months since the incident with hydra. I ended up staying in a small apartment that I had managed to save up for.
I haven't heard from Natasha since the kidnapping, I'm not even sure if she had gotten out.

Since then, I haven't gone back to work and have been diagnosed with paranoid Schizophrenia, I haven't told anyone about it but it was obvious that it was caused by what happened all that time ago.

This meant I had to take medication every day. It was horrible, the medicine gave me loads of different side effects. Some of which Included: drowsiness, dry mouth, restlessness, stuffy nose, dizziness, muscle stiffness and so much more.

Today was just like every other day, boring and quiet.

After some thinking, I had decided that today I was going to try go back to working, but only doing small shifts so that I could slowly ease myself back into my old life.

Slowly getting out of bed, I slipped on a pair of black leggings and a white tee, matching them with a pair of black, short, block heel shoes. I then grabbed my phone and car keys, making my way out the door and towards my car.

After around 20 minutes, I finally arrived to the car park of the club. It was currently around 7:43pm.

I walked into the club making my way into the staff room where the boss was waiting for me.

"It's nice to have you back Y/N." He said to me.

"Thank you, it's nice to be back." I replied, giving him a small smile before putting my belongings into my personal locker.

So far it had been a couple hours, everything was going as normal as it could go. That's was.. until she walked in. It was like deja vu.

"N- Natasha.." I said quietly, but loud enough for her to hear.

"It's me малышка." She replied, opening her arms to give me a hug, which I immediately ran into.

"H- How did you get out?" I said to her with tears streaming down my face.

"Don't you worry about that, I'm just glad your safe.." she said back to me, carefully wiping my tears with her thumb.

"It's ok, go home, I'll get someone to cover the rest of your shift!" My boss shouted from the other side of the bar.

"Thank you, thank you, you don't know how much this means to me!" I thanked him, grabbing my belongings and quickly going to the car with Nat.

NATS POV
after a while, we eventually got back to Y/N's apartment.
She unlocked the door, letting me go in first. It wasn't exactly clean, well it was an absolute state to say the least.

As I walked in a bit further. Something had caught my eye,
I slowly walked over to it, picking it up and checking it out.
'Risperidone'. What the hell.

"Hey, um, what are these for?" I asked her, showing her the bottle.

She immediately bolted over, grabbing the pills from my hand and shoving them into a cupboard.

"I- uh- it doesn't matter." She replied with a slight stutter in her words.

"Ok.." I said, not wanting to push her too much.

Something was wrong with her. I wasn't sure what, but I knew it wasn't good. Whatever it is, it's definitely effecting her.. and not in a good way.
I need to find out what's happened since I've been gone.