CHAPTER FOUR || anything for her

"Get up" a unrecognisable face said to me sternly.

I backed into the corner staring at him,

"Get up!" He yelled while slapping me round the face, hard enough to leave a large red mark.

I stood up quickly before being handcuffed and dragged out of the room.

I stayed quiet, keeping my head down scared for what might happen if I was too speak,

After a couple minutes I could feel them doing something to the cuffs around my wrists.
I looked up to see them tying me to a metal pole in a room that had a singular chair. It was surrounded in multiple machinery and tools.

"Y/N." The same voice from earlier said.

"How do you know my name?" I replied, avoiding eye contact.

"We've been keeping a close eye on you,"

"What do you mean?" I said looking up at him.

"We saw you going into the avengers compound earlier today, you must be working with them."

"What? No. Natasha only took me there as I had no where to stay!"

"You were still with them. We dont know what you know."

"I told you she only took me there so I had somewhere to stay. I don't know anything, I was only there for a couple hours before you and your stupid men broke in and kidnapped us!!" I yelled at him.

But before I could say anything else I was being pinned onto the seat, getting strapped up to a couple of the machines.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed trying to wriggle myself out of it.

"You've been naughty Y/N, this is your punishment.." he replied with an emotionless face.

But all in the space of a second. Everything went black..

NATS POV
I woke up inside of some sort of large room, restrained to a large table with multiple doctor looking people around me.

(Inspiration for this scene is from the black widow movie;3)

"Where am I? Where's Y/N?!" I asked the people,

There was no reply.

"Answer me god damnit!!" I then shouted....

"That's not very polite now is it?" A low voice said back to me.

"Who the hell are you?!"

"You don't need to worry about that just yet." He replied,

"Where's Y/N?"

"Oh, we dealt with her."

"What do you mean by that..." I asked nervously:

"You don't need to worry about her anymore Natalia Romanova." He answered without any regret.

I stay speechless in shock, worried for what he might mean by that sentence.

"Just do whatever you want with me and leave Y/N alone." I suddenly blurted out

"It's too late. We've already done it"

Done what? What had he done to Y/N? Whatever it is, it doesn't sound good. I had to do something, and fast.

A couple hours later

I was back in a cell looking room. It was large with loads of random wires and rubbish scattered everywhere.

That's when I got the idea. I could try make a radio back to the compound to alert the other avengers!

I jumped up gathering all the random wires and rubbish I could find. There was just enough to make one but it wouldn't last long if it were to work.

After about 30 minutes I had managed to get something together. I pressed the small button I had made to turn it on,

"Hello? Can anyone hear me?" I quietly said into the 'radio'.

There was no answer.

"Shit!"

I kept on trying but there was no signal.
I suddenly heard quiet footsteps edging closer to the cell door, causing me to grab the radio and throw it under the bed.

The door opened, entering the same man that had talked with me a couple hours prior.

"So.. we have some questions." He said to me with a blank face.

"Well I'm not answering any of them!" I replied also with a blank face.

"We will release you and Y/N if you just answer one for us."

If it means that Y/N will be ok then I'll do anything!

"Go on.."

"Tell us where the tesseract is"

"The tesseract? What do you need that for?" I asked, quite concerned.

"That's for us to know and you to find out! Now where is it?"

If I tell them, then Y/N will be let out. But who knows what they could do with it... I'm sorry Tony..

"It's in the lab at the avengers compound." I spoke quickly and sternly.

"Thank you for your cooperation Natasha."
"Set the girl free" he said into a speaker most likely to another member of staff.

What I didn't realise though, I was going to regret that decision..

Authors note: I'm so so so sorry this chapter took so long, I was on holiday for two weeks, then started college and also got a new cat so everything has been very chaotic recently but I will be trying to get the next chapters out quicker! Thank you guys for being so patient! x

Word count: 845