CHAPTER ELEVEN || sick y/n..

Y/N'S POV

Me and Natasha have been dating for nearly 7 months now, life has been better than ever.

Snuggled up in bed, I turned over, pressing my face into Nats chest.

"You alright my love?" She whispered into my ear, playing with my hair.

"Mhm, just sleepy." I responded.

"Come on, I'll make you a coffee."

I groaned, burying my face more into her stomach and curling my legs up to my chest.

"Baby, you gotta get up." She spoke softly to me, but I still refused to move. "Have you taken your tablets?" She asked me, seeming a bit concerned.

"Yes Nat, I've taken them. Don't worry, I'm just tired", I said honestly.

"Hmm, ok, I believe you. What do you say we sleep in for 20 more minutes and then I treat you to a special day out?"

I turned my head, looking up at her eyes.

"I'd love that" I said while smiling widely before falling back to sleep.

NAT'S POV

I let her sleep for about 30 more minutes instead of 20 as she needed the extra rest. Before waking her up, I slowly got out of bed and went downstairs, making her a cup of coffee and some cheese on toast.

As I walked back into the room, I heard gagging noises coming from the bathroom.

I quickly placed the breakfast on the bed and ran towards the bathroom to see y/n crouched over the toilet puking her guts out.

"Shit! Are you okay?!" I asked panicking while rubbing her back and holding her hair up

She leaned back resting her head on my shoulder.

I kissed her forehead, immediately pulling back and rubbing my lips.

"Babe, your burning up!" I said, concerned.

"I'm fine Nat." She said, closing her eyes.

"No your not." I picked her up bridal style and carried her back to the bedroom, laying her on top of the covers so she didn't overheat.

"Get some rest, I'll bring you some medicine." I said before walking out with the tray I had brought in before.

I walked in the kitchen and set the food aside, grabbing some paracetamol from the cupboard, along with a glass of water and a cold rag.

Grabbing all the things I need, I go back to the room.

"Y/n baby, can you sit up for me quickly." I asked, keeping my voice down low.

She groans and sits up slowly, hanging her head.

Passing her the medication and water, making sure she takes it. I sit behind her and let her lean back into my chest.

"Just relax, I'll look after you" I said, putting the wet cloth on her forehead.

"Nat- it hurts.." she mumbled.

"I know baby. It's ok. It will all be better soon."

Soon enough, she falls asleep.

I grab out my phone and call up the compound.

"Hello, who is this?" The phone says.

"Tony, it's Nat. Can you put Bruce on the phone for me please?" I ask.