𝒙𝒍𝒊𝒊. the final search

chapter forty-one, episode seven
the final search

               THE car ride to go to where vanyas is staying and find her was filled with comfortable silence. well, that, but if you include the fact that Bonnie is ignoring five for what he said to Diego and also not wanting to speak still surprised about what she discovered.

she should've expected that. she should've expect penelope not being who she truly is, she should've expected the fact that not everyone is as nice and as caring as penelope is. she should've known something was off the minute that penelope welcome her with open arms right after she told them everything.

now she's afraid that sebastian was the same but she highly doubts it.

"bonnie." said five after a few minutes of silence in the car.

"shut up." bonnie snapped looking out the window with nothing but anger noticed in her face when she then looked over at five and said, "why did you have to open your mouth and say all of that? couldn't you wait until we were back in 2019 for you to tell Diego all of that about the women who can possible be part of my family? I'm not mad at you."

five shook his head at her last words, im not mad at you, sure didn't seem like that. fives grip tighten around the steering wheel and sighed deeply knowing that Bonnie was going to stay mad at her until she feels like she's done being mad at him.

five curved the street and immediately stopped after he saw vanyas car pass by with her inside of it. bonnie quickly took off her seatbelt and got out of the car going over to vanya who had a confused look plastered on her face.

"what are you guys doing here?" vanya asked quickly going over to bonnie who gave it for a hug and then backed away to stand next to give, leaving a gap between them.

"looking for you," said five shoving his hands inside of his short knowing that if he reached out to Bonnie's had she would reject him, she wouldn't but he thought she would. "we're going back to 2019."

"what are you talking about?"

"look, we don't really have time to explain right now, but we found a way home." five rushed taking out the timer looking down at it, "We have 30 minutes to leave."

"what about my friends? i can't just leave them here." vanya said desperately, watching as five walked away but Bonnie stayed put.

"vanya, you don't have a choice in this, all right? doomsday will happen if you don't come with me." five snapped.

Bonnie couldn't blame him for being so stressed about this but the way he's wording this to everyone makes her wanna give him a lecture but she can't cause that's not what's important right now.

"okay, then I'm bringing them with me."

"they belong in this timeline."

"says who?" vanya shouted at five who's face dropped, "sissy deserves a life where she doesn't have to pretend to be someone she's not and Harlan? there's a name for what he has. we can get him the help that he needs!"

Bonnie gave the women a sad face nothing but love, care and worry for the people she just named was laced in vanyas voice.

"vanya." five breathed out shaking his head at vanya who wasn't going to give up defending sissy and harlan.

"look, a mom and her eight-year-old son are not gonna screw ho the timeline, five! they're insignificant."

"No one is insignificant." five argued back getting close to vanya who breathed heavily, "I'm sorry, all right? but we can't take that risk. they have to stay."