A/N

Hey Guys!

I know, I know, i'm sorry that I haven't updated for a month but good news! I have finished school for three and a half months and during this time i'm going to be focusing on my books. I have already writen two new chapters and the next one is currently being checked by my editor :)

Guys, these next two chapters are crazy and I believe that they are going to cause a lot of different opinions. Personally these next two are my favourite because the idea of what they are about and what is going to happen has been stuck in my mind, waiting since I started this book.

However, I would like you guys to comment more on the chapters. Nothing big, I would just like some opinions on what you think is going to happen next and whether you liked the chapter or not. When you comment it brings a smile to my face and I want to be able to communicate with you more! I want to get to know your opinions of my work and whether you would like to read my other work.

So back to the chapters, I will be updating once every two weeks this summer! I am not sure what will happen when I go to college but I am going to try my absolute hardest to update every two weeks because I want the updates to be more regular.

I am not sure how long it will be till the next chapter, I will speek to my editor now about it!

So, please comment on this. I would like to know if you are enjoying the book so far, what you think is going to happen, who your favourite character is and if you think the idea of updating more regularly is a good idea!

I appreciate you all and I love all of you! This book wouldn't be what it is today, it would not exist if it was not for you guys! I am going to be sad when it all ends :'(

Oh and I have chosen who's idea I am going to think of to help me with the Dan situation, but I will not say yet because it will give the story away. The last ever chapter will be dedicated to a certain person :)

Goodbye for now,

Saskia x