Chapter Thirty Four.

So, readers. This is the final chapter of the Wrong Type of Love. I'm going to miss writing this book for you guys but ending it now just seems like the perfect place to end it. So enjoy the last chapter . Leave comments. It's been amazing these past few years. Dw , I'm going to write more books (Different books) in the future. I will keep you informed. So, enjoy the last chapter ☺.

A few months later

Students were sat at their desks, staring wistfully at the clock that sat at the top of the door. Five minutes to go before the hands moved and landed at 1 o'clock, five minutes left of school and then they would be free.

Exams had been and gone, but some students still had panicked expressions on their faces. Some students had managed exams well; some had crumpled under the stress of it all. Teachers had droned on about questions and answers for months but now all they said was goodbye.

Some student's faces were full of joy at the idea of never having to return to the school that had brought them such stress and boredom for four years. However, some students were sad, knowing they would never see half of the people they once hung out with, knowing they were saying goodbye to some of the teachers who had brought then happiness and helped them through hard times.

But there was only one student who looking forward to leaving for totally different reason. Aremor had already said goodbye to most of her friends who had decided to skip the very last day of school, losing their final opportunity to say goodbye to everyone in their year. She stared at the clock on the wall with such intensity that she half expected it to crack and crumple to the floor.

Student's feet began to tap and the hands slowly made their way to the final goal.

30 seconds, hands slowly began to reach towards bags.

20 seconds, teachers began to rise to escort the students off the premises.

10 seconds, chairs began to move.

5 seconds, students began to stand.

0 seconds, everyone leaped up from their seats and rushed towards the exit.
The teachers following them to the main gate.

Everyone had left the classroom, so fast it took Aremor a few seconds to realise she was now sitting alone in a room that had brought her so many emotions over the past year. Well, she wasn't actually alone. Standing at the front of the classroom, keys in hand, was Noah. He watched Aremor with an expression that would have melted anyone's hearts.

Aremor turned and connected her eyes with his. They watched each other as they both looked back on the past year and remembered everything that had happened. Slowly their lips began to twist into a smile. After everything they had been though, they had still managed to find their way back to each other.

Aremor reach down to grab her bag just as Noah grabbed his. He moved towards the door but waited as Aremor took one more glance around and then began to make her way towards him.

He took a deep breath, "well." Their eyes connect once more.

"Well, what's next?" Aremor half whispered.

"It's a beautiful day and I know a perfectly nice spot of grass that isn't too far from my place. It's the best place for a picnic." His smile widened. "That's if anyone wanted to have a picnic there of course".

"Of course." Noah leaned out of the room quickly so that he could see into the hall way. It was empty. Quickly, he turned around, leant down and placed a kiss on Aremor's forehead.
"Meet you there in an hour?" Aremor asked.

"Make it an hour and a half and you have a deal."

"Deal." With one last kiss, they both headed their separate ways. Noah heading towards the car park where he would get in his car, drive to the nearest shop to collect supplies. Aremor towards the main gate where she would exit and go catch the bus that would take her to the place she needed to go.

The sun was high in the sky, the streets were full of school children celebrating their freedom. As Aremor neared her destination she saw two familiar faces waiting for her.

"Over here!" Annie shouted. She was standing hand in hand with Dan, who had just been released from the hospital. He wasn't completely better, but they had allowed him to go home as long as he went for a check-up at the hospital every 2 days. Dan waved, with his free hand, not wanting to seperate from Annie.

"You ready?" He said, a kind smile on his face. Aremor took a deep breath and nodded. "Lets go." He moved forward and pushed open the large, black gate that was in front of them. Slowly they made their way to the back of the field, every so often glancing at the large marble stones around them with names carved into them. They kept on walking until finally they came across the one thing they were looking for.

"Hey Jack." Aremor said, leaning down to place a flower ,she had picked on her way, on the grave that was in front of her. "Nice weather we're having." From behind her she heard Dan laugh. It was a reassuring laugh. He stepped forward and put an arm around Aremor.

"Hey dude, we made it. We are officially free of school. No more homework for us. I got excepted to the college we wanted to go to, isn't that awesome. Annie applied to, she will be joining us there." He paused for a second, realising what he had just said, but did not try to change the sentence and instead carried on. " We miss you bud, and hey, I'm all better now. Soon I wont have to step foot back in the depressing hospital."

"Don't lie, we all know you loved it there, especially with all the nurses around and you even said you loved the food." Annie said, a laugh escaping her lips.

"So , we are all good. We are all going to the colleges we wanted to go to. The future looks okay from where I am standing. I just wish you were standing with us." Aremor said.

"We all do." And with that they all said goodbye and left the cemetery. Dan and Annie said farewell to Aremor and turned to make their way to Dan's house which was only a few streets away. Aremor watched them leave, a smile on her face. When they disappeared around the corner, Aremor made her way to the park that was only a walking distance away. She kept walking until she found the patch of grass she was looking for.

Noah was already there, surrounded by all kinds of food and drinks. He had laid out a red and white checkered blanket for them to sit on. When he looked up and saw Aremor walking towards him, a feeling of content passed though him and when she sat down next to him and took his hand, he began to believe he had never been happier in his whole life.

Aremor looked at the man who had changed her life, a man she never thought she would fall in love with but had. When she looked at Noah, her heart skipped a beat. She blushed like it was the first time she was seeing him and all the hairs on her body stood up. When he touched her, a shiver past though her. It was a magical feeling, one she had never experienced before. When she looked at Noah, she saw their past. All the good things and the bad thing. But she also saw the future that was ahead of them. They had been through so much and it had somehow made the love they feel for each other stronger. It was the first time in their relationship that there was nothing too big holding them down. They were together at last. Sitting on a patch of grass, holding hands and longing for the future that was waiting for them.

Their eyes connected and a look of recognition for all they had been though and the feeling they now held for each other passed between them.

She was his and he was hers. Life was good, no.

Perfect.