Chapter Twenty Eight

"What did he do?" Was the first thing Josh said when I took my seat in the car and placed my seatbelt on.  He turned down the radio, making me think that he was expecting a long conversation but I wasn't in the mood for that.

"Nothing, just take us home." He nodded and turned the engine back on, as well as the radio. 

I stared out the window and watched the world go by, I surprisingly had nothing on my mind. The sun was high in the sky and shone very brightly. There were only a few, small, white clouds in  the sky that  slowly floated by. The trees looked brighter and the grass looked even greener then it usually did when I walked or drove past that particular area. Everything looked nicer, happier, as if the world was doing the total opposite to what I felt.

I was glad that Josh didn't speak, I just wanted to stare out the window and think about the fact that I was going to Jack's house in a short amount of time. Just that thought made me want to shake and panic, I would be seeing his parents for the first time since I ran out on them. Would they ask me why I left? Would they hate me for leaving them the way I did?

I still hadn't spoken to Annie, she messaged me nearly every day to ask a bunch of questions. I wasn't ready to see her just yet, I want to get my head around Jack and Noah and that wasn't going to be for a while. Leigh messaged a few times but eventually gave up after realising I wasn't going to message back. I kept in touch with my mum, letting her know that I was still with Josh and that there was no need to worry about me. I only saw her when I went home to collect my things.

Josh was the only person who had seen me since I ran from the hospital and he's the only person I want around me right now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

Sorry this chapter is'nt very good and sorry it's short, it's really just a filler chapter.

College has given me some assessments and i've been working on them and I haven't had time to write a proper chapter.

But have no fear, the next chapter is going to be better and have a very sad but nice moment in it.

Tell me what you think is going to happen!

Sorry about any mistake as I wrote this quickly and I am tired, I know thats not an excuse but sorry :/

Saskia