011

* You woke up and looked over at the clock on the wall*
( 7:43 am )
* You rubbed your eyes and leaned up from the bed, then Peter walked in*
Peter: Good morning, Y/n.
Y/n: Morning Peter!
Peter: Did you sleep well?
Y/n: I guess.
* Peter walked toward you and sat down on the bed*
Peter: Today your going to have lessons.
Y/n: I am?
Peter: Yes, you couldn't yesterday because Papa was mad at you and sent you to go to bed as a punishment.
Y/n: What do we do in a lesson? * You questioned*
Peter: Sometimes you and another number will be placed in circles and you will use your powers to try and move them out of that circle, and other times there will be a cap that is put on your head and you have to use your powers to light a lightbulb, if you can do that try and light all of them, and if you can do that then try and move all the lightbulbs in a circle. * He explained carefully*
Y/n: Except, I don't know how to use my powers.
Peter: Here.
* Peter reached into his pocket and grabbed a pencil, he placed it on the table and said*
Peter: Focus on the pencil, try and move it.
Y/n: But how?
Peter: Focus. * He said smiling*
* You agreed and focused on the pencil, a moment later you could feel warm blood trickle out of your nose*
Peter: You're doing good, keep on focusing.
* You focused harder and could see the pencil move to the right*
Peter: Good, now try and lift the pencil in the air.
* You started moving your head to the left a little to be met with a pencil in the air*
Peter: That's good! You're a fast learner.
* You broke focus and wiped your nose*
Y/n: But what if I, what if I hurt someone * You mumbled nervously*
* Peter sighed and placed his hand on yours*
Peter: It's okay Y/n, as long as you don't lose control.
* You leaned toward him and placed your head on his shoulder*
Y/n: Thank you Peter.
* Peter hummed lowly and rubbed circles on your hand*
Y/n: Peter-
Peter: It's okay, don't be afraid to use your powers in any way.
* Those words "In any way" lingered in your head for a while*
Y/n: When do lessons start?
* Peter looked at the clock and said*
Peter: In a hour, come let's go to the rainbow room.
Y/n: Okay.
* You both stood up, Peter never letting go of your hand*
Peter: You should make more friends other than me.
Y/n: I already have.
Peter: Oh, who?
Y/n: 007.
Peter: Hmm, she's a good person I'm happy your friends.
Y/n: Me too.
Peter: But you should still try and make as many friends as possible in this lonely place.
Y/n: I'll try.
* You and Peter left the room and made your way into the rainbow room*
Peter: Have fun.
Y/n: You'll be by the doors right?
Peter: Yes, come to me if you want to talk or need something.
Y/n: Okay, thank you.
Peter: Of course.
* You left his side and wondered the room, eventually landing next to a young girl, you checked her wrist and saw a number 011*
Y/n: Hi.
011: Oh-hi.
Y/n: Sorry to ask but how old are you?
* The girl stayed silent for a moment and then said*
011: 11.
Y/n: Like your number. * You said smiling *
011: Yeah.
Y/n: Anyway, what are you doing?
011: Trying to solve this rubix cube.
Y/n: Can I try?
011: Sure.
* 011 handed you the cube and you started twisting and turning it*
Y/n: Here. * You said handing her the solved rubix cube*
011: Wow, that was fast!
Y/n: I love solving rubix cubes, it was one of my favorite things to do before all this....
~ ~ ~
* 011 stood up and walked toward a big board with chips, you followed*
011: Why follow?
Y/n: I don't know, bored I guess.
011: Okay.
* 011 told you she was aiming for the number three but it never landed there, then you heard a voice behind you*
Peter: What number are you aiming for? * He asked 011, walking toward us*
011: Three.
Peter: You know sometimes it's helpful to step away for a moment, let the mind clear. * He said sitting in between you and 011.
* 011 ignored him and tried again, landing on a number that wasn't three*
Peter: Determined aren't we?
* You gently moved your hand closer to his, he noticed and placed his hand on yours, you blushed lightly*
Peter: You know you remind me of someone, someone I used to know really well.
* Peter took the chip out of 011's hand and placed it on the number 001*
011: B-But 001.
Peter: Doesn't exist I know, can I tell you a secret. Sometimes Papa doesn't tell the truth, I spent years with 001 here in this very room.
Y/n: But where is he now?
* Peter looked over at you and said*
Peter: Maybe we'll save that story for another day, it doesn't have a happy ending I'm afraid.
* Peter gave you a reassuring glance and then turned his attention back to 011*
Peter: But then out of nowhere he walked in here and it was like something had changed. He said he had figured it out... He took a memory from his past something that made him sad, but also angry. Do you maybe have a memory like that?
* 011 looked at him confused*
Peter: Do you remember when a strange woman came to see you? That was your mother.
011: You're wrong, she died making me!
Peter: And who told you that?
011: Papa!
* Peter gave her a knowing look and then she realized*
011: Who doesn't always tell the truth...
Peter: This place and the people here are not what you think.
Y/n: What do you mean-
* But you were interrupted by papa coming through the doors, everyone rushed to there spots, you waited a bit but eventually got up and stood next to a tall boy, you looked down at his wrist and saw 013*
Papa: Now since 015 had to go to bed early she couldn't get her hair shaved, we will do that later today but for that reason we are switching lessons, children please follow me.
* Everyone started flooding out of the room following Papa, you were the last to leave, with Peter at the rear*
Y/n: I'm not chopping off my hair.
Peter: I'm afraid you have to.
Y/n: I won't allow it!
Peter: I can try and convince him to trim it but i doubt he'll listen to me.
Y/n: Thank you.
Peter: You need to stop thanking me for everything.
Y/n: I won't. * You said smiling*
* You and Peter shared a laugh as you entered a room*
Papa: Peter, Kim.
* Peter and another orderly stepped forward and drew two circles on the floor opposite each other*
Papa: Now how this will work is I will call two numbers to go into the circles, you both will be blindfolded and will have no sight of each other, you both will use your powers to try and move the other person out of there circle, last person in there circle wins.
Y/n: Doesn't sound to hard.
Papa: 019 and 002.
* The both went into a circle, Peter and the other orderly put blindfolds on them and backed away*
Papa: Begin
* 019 raised his hand as 002 kept his hands down and leaned forward. 002 won, everyone lost to 002 eventually it was 011's turn you was scared for her, if she won than you would be forced to go against her*
Papa: Begin!
* 011 raised her hand and you could see blood start to slowly drip from her nose. They both were really strong 002 knocked her back a little but stayed in the circle... 011 won*
Y/n: Crap.
Papa: 015...
* You slowly walked into the circle, You could tell 011 didn't want to harm you, but if she wanted to win she just might have to. Peter walked behind you and wrapped a blindfold around your eyes*
Peter: Good luck, Y/n. * He whispered*
* Peter's words made shivers go down your spine and your face go red, he backed away and into the corner of the room*
Papa: Begin!
* You raised your hand and tried to use your powers but immediately failed, you slipped back a little but remained in the circle, but then you remembered what Peter said to you and 011 "He took a memory from his past, something that made him sad but also angry". You thought of the time you first fell off your bike when you were 6 you thought of when your dog died when you were 13 but then your mind landed on one of your darkest memory's. In high school you would get bullied a lot because of the way you dressed and acted it made you so angry, you raised your arm again and felt blood fall from your nose. You remember wanting to fight back against those bully's, but you couldn't you froze, and you won't freeze again, you let out all of your anger through your powers and sent 011 flying into the wall, you then took off the blindfold*
Papa: It seems like we have a new winner, congratulations 015.
* You looked over at Peter to find him smiling at you, you smiled back and winked*
Papa: Now 015 we will have your hair shaved.
Y/n: B-But-
Peter: Papa, 015 has told me she has a liking to her hair and would like it if it wasn't shaved. * He suggested*
Papa: We have to, for tests.
Peter: At least leave her off with a trim.
Papa: Hmm, fine come 015.
* You thanked Peter on your way out of the room and went into another white tiled room*
Papa: Give her a trim.
Nurse: Yes, sir.
* They trimmed your hair down to your shoulders and made you go to your room afterwards*
Y/n: So bored. * You groaned, growing annoyed*
* After a few minutes you heard a knock on the door*
Y/n: Come in...
Peter: Hi Y/n.
Y/n: Peter!

A/n: Thank you for reading, please vote and I hope you enjoyed.