Fire??

* Steve stared into your eyes and smiled, he took a few steps forward and took your hands in his*
Steve: But, are you sure about him. He could hurt you.
Y/n: I'm sure, we've been together for years, Steve. He's had plenty of chances to kill me.
Steve: Hmm, but still... Watch out, okay?
Y/n: Okay, I promise.
* You laughed slightly and shook his hands off yours. Peter then walked into the room and placed a hand on your waist*
Peter: Is everything okay?
Y/n: Yeah, Steve and I just had to clarify a few things.
Peter: Okay, I'm gonna head upstairs and into the attic.
* Peter turned to face Steve and glared at him for a minute before saying*
Peter: Keep her safe...
Steve: Of course.
Peter: I'll be up there a while so don't do any dumb shit without me. * He said turning to face you*
Y/n: I would never, it wouldn't be any fun without you.
* Peter grinned and leaned in closer, he stopped beside your ear and whispered*
Peter: I'll be in the trance, make sure they don't go into the attic.
Y/n: Okay.
* Peter pulled away from your ear but still had his face close to yours, he held your chin in his hand and kissed you, you placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him back. As you were about to deepen the kiss Steve cleared his throat. You quickly pulled away and looked at Steve*
Y/n: Sorry, I guess we got a little carried away...
Steve: It's okay, I get it.
Peter: I'll be upstairs.
* Peter released his grip on your waist and kissed your forehead, after that he left. You and Steve walked back into the kitchen and to the others*
Y/n: Hey guys.
Nancy: Hi.
Robin: What were you guys talking about?
Steve: I wanted to make sure Y/n was safe with Peter, turns out she is. I mean, from what I've seen Peter is really caring and nice toward her, sure he's a bit possessive but at the same time he's never had another competitor. He's never had another man who's tried to win Y/n over. So it makes sense why he's so protective, he knows that I used to like Y/n and he has a grudge against me for it. And I understand that, I tried to go after his girl and that's my mistake. So what I'm asking is don't worry about Y/n, she can handle herself. Plus she has powers, she might not be as strong as Peter but she can defend herself good.
Nancy: That's true, but it'll take a while for me to get used to this.
Y/n: And that's okay, I get it, it's weird and new but once you get to know him he's actually really nice.
Nancy: Hmm.
~ ~ ~
Y/n: How about you all explore the place a bit as I make you guys some coffee?
Steve: Sure.
* Steve, Nancy, and Robin all left the room to go explore. You turned on the coffee machine and started pouring in the ingredients and you eventually turned on the machine. As you waited you stared up at the ceiling to pass time, you don't know why but this calmed you. The bland pattern had your mind at ease, was it the smell of the coffee, was it Peter, or was it that a piece of the group finally knew what you were hiding. You sighed and blinked a few times before turning off the coffee machine and pouring some coffee into four mugs*
Y/n: Steve! Nancy! Robin! The coffee's ready!
~ ~ ~
Y/n: Guys?
~ ~ ~
* You groaned and started thinking back on the conversation with Peter. " I'll be in the trance, make sure they don't go into the attic." Your eyes widened and your heart beat quickened. You rushed upstairs and checked all the rooms only to find nothing. You then heard a crash and the heat of fire on your face. You ran up the creaky stairs and into the attic, there you saw Nancy, Robin, and Steve all throwing Molotov's at Peter. But Peter didn't look like Peter, he had vines covering him and his beautiful blond hair was gone*
' This must be his other form" * You thought*
Y/n: Stop! * You screamed*
* They didn't stop, they only threw more, for some reason you couldn't use your powers. It was like they were suppressed, hidden away*
Y/n: Smoke!
* A few seconds later Smoke came running into the room. It seemed he already knew what you wanted him to do, he lunged at Steve and bit down on his arm. He screamed in pain making Nancy grab the shotgun out of her backpack and aim it at Smoke. Your heart stopped for what felt like forever, you couldn't loose Smoke, not him too. You rushed in front of Smoke, taking the shot. Luckily the shot only grazed your left arm, but it was enough to make it bleed. You felt a sting in your arm, you ignored it and continued protecting Smoke. Nancy frowned and then looked between Steve and Peter*
Y/n: Smoke stop, make sure he doesn't do anything.
* Smoke nodded his head and let go of Steve's arm, he screamed in pain and held his bloody arm. You walked toward Peter but was stopped by a gunshot. Your body froze, your legs were weak, your breath was quickening. Peter had been shot, you screamed for Peter but all he did was give you a small grin, he then turned his attention toward Nancy and scowled. He the spoke in a low voice*
Peter: Y/n was never suppose to see this version of me, I'm disgusting...
* Peter slowly walked toward Nancy, he was on fire, the vines on his body slowly burning off. He opened his mouth to say something to only be met with another gun shot. Nancy took a few steps forward and cocked the shotgun. You were about to jump in front of Peter but he already knew you would, he made a vine wrap around your legs, preventing you from moving. He smiled sadly at the sight of you, you felt a warm tear fall down your cheek*
' Not him! Not him! God damn it not him! Anyone else, except him. I can't loose him, not now not ever' * You thought*
* Your legs felt like they were going to buckle, your face was pale but was colored with the tears falling from your eyes. Your mouth was dry, your eyes burned and you felt like screaming until you couldn't no more. A shot after another, with the power of the shotgun Peter was forced backwards... And through the window. You screamed and tore off the vines from your feet. You rushed to the window to try to save him, but it was to late. There lay Peter's scorched vine covered body. Tears fell down your face like a waterfall, you felt like dying. You couldn't live in this world without him, he was your only love, your passion and joy. You grasped onto the broken window and started climbing out, you felt hands on your shoulders but you shrugged them off and fell onto the gravel. After a few seconds you crawled toward Peter, you held him in your arms and cried*
Y/n: Don't leave me! Don't leave me damnit! Peter you fucking moron wake up! Wake up! Come on wake up baby! Shit, shit, shit! Fuck! * You screamed *
* You leaned down and kissed Peter, a tear fell from your face and onto his cheek, you pulled away placing your ear to his chest... He had a heartbeat, he's alive!*

A/n: Kinda sad, don't worry it gets better! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Good bye!