Protected Love! ❤️‍🔥

Y/n: So, do we attack first, or do we wait for them?
Peter: Wait for them.
007: So why are we killing them?
Y/n: Steve, Nancy, Robin, Erica, Lucas, Max, Eddie, and Dustin all want to kill Peter.
007: Oh~ So were protecting Peter?
Y/n: Yeah, in the meantime we should try and grow stronger, as in practicing our powers.
Peter: Alright, we can use the old testing room.
007: Okay.

( 4 days later )

* You, Peter, and 007 have been practicing your powers. You would try and throw heavy objects across the room. Peter would do the same, and 007 would practice her cloning power. It's been four days since you started training. You were currently in your room with Peter and 007. Peter was sitting beside you with his head on your shoulder. 007 was sat on a chair in front of you*
007: So, what did you do once you left the lab?
Y/n: 011 had sent us to the Upside Down and we ended up living there for a few years until Peter had opened a gate for me to go through and spy.
007: Why were you a spy?
Y/n: Peter wanted me to keep track of his victims movements and actions so I became the Hawkins High counselor.
007: Sounds fun, I guess.
Y/n: What did you do?
007: I mainly trained... I tried to reach you through mind communication but I was too weak.
Y/n: Hmm, I'm sorry we left you here.
007: It wasn't your fault, you thought I was dead. I wouldn't go back for me either if that was the case.
Peter: Hey 007?
007: Yeah?
Peter: I'm sorry, for snapping your neck.
007: It's okay, I understand you wanted to keep Y/n safe. But you didn't have to kill me. * She said with a small chuckle*
Peter: Yeah, I guess the adrenaline got to me.
Y/n: Peter, I was thinking what if the fight was elsewhere.
Peter: Where?
Y/n: Remember the place you took Max when you were going to kill her, and your other victims?
Peter: Yeah.
Y/n: We know those grounds, they don't. Other than Max of course.
007: But the lab is bigger.
Y/n: It's time you have a break from the lab.
Peter: Okay, once they strike we'll take them there.
Y/n: Alright, I'm gonna take a nap.
Peter: Me too.
007: Okay, bye.
* 007 stood up and left the room. You moved Peter off you and laid down. Peter lay beside you with an arm around your waist. You kissed his cheek and fell asleep shortly after*

( 2 hours later )

* You heard heavy breathing and footsteps. You opened your eyes to only meet Steve's gaze. He held an axe in his hand and was clearly about to raise it and kill Peter. You also noticed Nancy and Robin were in the room. You sat up slowly and held your hands above your head*
Y/n: What do you want?
Steve: Isn't it obvious?
* You didn't like the fact he seemed distant to you, cold. You sighed and said*
Y/n: You already know I won't let you kill him.
Nancy: Y/n, if we kill him then all of Hawkins will be safe.
Y/n: Nancy your forgetting one thing. You have me to deal with, and I really don't think you have the balls to kill one of your friends...
Steve: You're not our friend anyone.
Y/n: Why? Cause I saved my boyfriend from dying?
Steve: Your boyfriend is a psychotic, teen murdering, killer.
~ ~ ~
Y/n: Can I say my goodbyes?
* Steve nodded his head. You slowly returned to Peter's side and whispered into his ear*
Y/n: It's time.
* Within seconds your surroundings had changed. You weren't in bed anymore, instead you were standing beside Peter with the all to familiar red surroundings. You and Peter were looking down on the others. 007 was on the other side of you, ready to jump into action. You spoke in a calm voice and said*
Y/n: I'm sorry, I fooled you all. Made you believe I was on your side. But I don't feel too sorry anymore. You're intentions aren't good, you attempted to kill my boyfriend countless times. And for that I can not forgive you.
Robin: He's a bad person Y/n!
Y/n: Aren't we all? We've all done bad things, doesn't matter if it's stealing or murder. It's all the same, it's still bad.
Lucas: You can come back with us, return to your normal life.
Y/n: That was never permanent, I only became friends with you all to gain power. Did you seriously think we were dumb enough to not expect this?
~ ~ ~
Y/n: There's nothing I can do to stop this, so war it is.
* 007 had teleported to the others and held a knife in her hand. As the others were distracted listening to you speak 007 had put a knife to Dustin's neck. She teleported back beside you with the others starting to panic*
Steve: Let him go!
Peter: You chose war. So war your going to have.
* You gave 007 a nod and a small smile. She smiled back and swiftly stabbed Dustin, killing him almost instantly. Nancy and Robin screamed in fear but the others could only cry*
Y/n: Try your best to fight back.
* With another scream everyone ran up the steps and so the war began. 007 was taking care of Lucas and Erica, you were taking care of Max and Robin, and Peter was taking care of Nancy and Steve. During your fight with Max she managed to cut open your leg with a knife. You screamed in pain and forced her across the place using your powers and slammed her against a wall. Because of the impact and the fall, she had fallen to her death. Robin proceeded to throw a Molotov toward you but you managed to dodge it just in time. You tilted your head and snapped Robin's neck. You didn't know why but this didn't make you sad or angry, it made you happy. You looked over to your left to see 007 with a few stab wounds but it seemed she was taking care of herself just fine so you left her to it. You looked to your right to see Peter standing over Steve's beaten up body. You grinned slightly and walked over to him. Peter smiled at the sight of you*
Y/n: Steve, I am sorry for all the pain I have caused-
Steve: I-
* Steve was stopped by Peter forcing his mouth shut with his powers*
Peter: She wasn't finished...
Y/n: Steve, you made me do this. You caused this.
* Steve tried to speak but it was like his mouth was sowed shut*
Y/n: Let him speak.
* Peter tilted his head making Steve's mouth open abruptly*
Steve: It wasn't my fault. It was yours!
* You could tell Peter was about to snap his neck but you stopped him and held his hand*
Y/n: It wasn't my fault.
Steve: You were the one who said it was war. You chose to protect the enemy, instead of defending the hero's.
Y/n: You aren't a hero, you're nothing.
Steve: What happened to you?
Y/n: No! What happened to you? You turned cold on me! Distant... I get it, I betrayed you. But you must understand, I was never suppose to be your friend. I was only suppose to be a spy. I don't want you to die, but in order to protect my friend and my boyfriend. You have to die, as well as the others.
* You nodded toward Peter signaling the okay. Peter grinned and tilted his head harshly, making Steve's head snap. You and Peter walked down the steps, body's littered around. 007 was sitting on the floor, looking at the red atmosphere. Peter stopped walking in the middle of all the body's and placed a hand to your waist and the other to your cheek. You felt your cheeks flush as you placed your hand over his*
Peter: Y/n, I love you.
Y/n: I love you too.
Peter: I know this is hard for you, killing your friends and I'm sorry.
Y/n: It's okay, I had to protect you.
Peter: Y/n, I may be dangerous and cruel but I want you to know I was never using you. I was never planning too. Our love is real. We're the strongest people on the planet, no one can get between us. We simply have protected love.

A/n: Thank you all for reading this story, I very much appreciate it. I would love it if you took the time to read my other story's. I hope you all liked this story. I love you all, goodbye. ❤️