Upside down?

* You were falling, falling fast, your surroundings were dark, red.. It was like you were in a red thunderstorm, you spotted Peter falling as well, thunder suddenly struck him in the chest*
Y/n: Peter! * You screamed*
* He didn't hear you, thunder struck you as well, it hurt like hell... You eventually fell onto a red, vine covered mountain.. You stood up and walked for awhile eventually finding Peter, you yelled his name and ran toward him*
Peter: Y/n?
* You smiled and dropped to your knees, pulling him into a hug*
Y/n: Thank god your still alive!
Peter: You're here too?
Y/n: Yes I'm here. How are you not dead, I saw you get struck by lightning * You said tracing the outer rim of the hole in his chest*
Peter: I don't know.. But how are you not dead?
* It was true, you were alive as much as him. You weren't nearly as beat up as him but you still had some holes and burns*
Y/n: I don't know either...
* You then realized Peter didn't look himself. His face was burned and rashes were all over his face, veins popping out*
Y/n: Alright, first of all you need to fix that * You said running your finger over his cheek*
Peter: I can try * He said kissing your hand*
* You and Peter got up from the ground, Peter used his powers to turn into his original form, you did the same. You and Peter walked around the red covered atmosphere for what felt like years, you tugged on Peter's sleeve, well what was left of it, you pointed to a creature.. It was skinny, bones popping out, it had no face, the only thing that could resemble a face was when it opened its "mouth", you could say it looked like a leaf or flower. The creature noticed and slowly walked over to you both on all fours, it stopped and started sniffing you*
Y/n: Um, hello there, my names Y/n this is Peter.
* The unknown creature looked up from your leg and tilted it's head, it walked slowly around you and Peter, almost like it was testing you, it eventually ran back up to you and rubbed against your leg*
Y/n: W-Wait, Peter this looks like the creature in the lab, for the drills..
Peter: It does...
Y/n: Has Papa been in here?
Peter: I don't know, if he did he didn't feel the need to tell me.
Y/n: What should I do? The one in the lab tried to kill us, but this one is cuddling with me...
* It was true, the creature was laying comfortably next to you with it's head on your shoe*
Peter: Maybe it doesn't see us as a threat? The ones in the lab were forced to stay there, but here they seem at home..
* You grinned and sat down on the floor, the creature put it's head on your leg. It seemed it was falling asleep*
Y/n: it's kinda cute. Babe can we keep it?
Peter: Uh-
Y/n: I'm going to name you smoke * You raised your hand and pet the creature gently*
Peter: Darling, please think about this, we don't even know what they are.
Y/n: They are flowers!
Peter: You're helpless... Let's find a place to stay.
Y/n: Yes sir!
Peter: Do... Not... Call... Me... That...
Y/n: Woah! Angry Peter alert..
* You stood up from the ground, you and Peter walked around trying to find shelter, the little flower creature following, you found a house... You froze immediately once you saw it*
Peter: Darling.. Y/n? Hey are you okay? * He said putting a hand on your shoulder*
Y/n: P-Peter...
* The house.. Blue, grey colored, with a rose stained glass window*
Y/n: This is the house I saw in my dreams.
Peter: Y/n.. I have to tell you something..
Y/n: What's wrong?
Peter: This is the house I grew up in.. My family home.. But it's ours now...
Y/n: It looks good, other than the vines and stuff. Hey, Peter I know this might sound stupid, but what if I can see small parts of the future... With my powers?
Peter: It's not stupid, and I wouldn't be surprised if you could, I could tell the moment I laid eyes on you, you were different, powerful...
Y/n: All from one glance, huh?
Peter: Yep.
* You and Peter walked into the house, Peter used his powers to move the vines away, you walked around the house, it was beautiful, perfect for you and Peter*
Peter: Looks like we have some decorating to do...
Y/n: Guess so.
* You and Peter spent a long time conjuring furniture and decorating, you finally finished after days, you and Peter we in the bedroom, laying in bed cuddled next to each other*
Y/n: Peter..
Peter: Yeah?
Y/n: What's the plan?
Peter: We wait for 011 to open a portal, then you will go with one of the flower creatures.
Y/n: Why can't you come?
Peter: Someone has to watch over the place...
Y/n: How long until then?
Peter: It could be days, weeks, months, years...
Y/n: Oh, but how could I keep in contact with you?
Peter: Like this.
Y/n: How did you do that!?
Peter: I can still speak to you but through your mind..
Y/n: Woah.
Peter: Cool isn't it?
Y/n: Yeah! Wait let me try.
* You focused on Peter and used your powers*
Y/n: Is it working?
Peter: Yeah.
Y/n: I can do it!
* You and Peter shared a laugh, he turned to face you and kissed your cheek*
Peter: It's bed time, sleepyhead.
Y/n: Still calling me that?
Peter: Forever and always~
* You smiled cuddling into his arms and kissed his lips*
Y/n: Night Peter.
Peter: Goodnight dork...

A/n: Another chapter! Same boring cliffhanger, This one's shorter cause I worked my ass off on the other chapter, I hope you all enjoyed, feel free to vote or comment, thank you goodbye :)