Molitov's and Spears

Eddie: I took that offensive. * He said putting a hand to his chest*
Y/n: Sure you did...
Eddie: Alright. Hey, Sinclair's. How are those, uh... Those spears coming on?
* Lucas smiled and put his hand in the air showing a thumb's up*
Erica: Flip that damn thumb around.
Lucas: What? * He said putting his hand down*
Erica: It's too loose, Lucas. This isn't a basketball game where they blow the whistle when your shoes fall off.
Lucas: Okay, okay, for the record, my shoes never fell off.
Erica: Okay, for the record, it's kinda hard for your shoes to fall off when you're riding the bench.
Lucas: Yet, for some reason, you show up to every game.
Erica: Mmm, except the one that mattered. Plus, mom and dad forced me.
Lucas: Bull, mom and dad can't force you to do shit.
Erica: Well, even though you're a bench riding loser, you're still my brother. Just the facts.
~ ~ ~
Steve: I mean it just doesn't make sense.
Robin: What does make sense?
Steve: That was Dan Shelter. He graduated, like, two years ago.
Robin: So?
Steve: So he's in college. Which means he was visiting on spring break. Fast Times was returned, like, I don't know, a week ago? Right? Unless she's got some horn dog brother we don't know about. Which is possible. Or she's just really into Judge Reinhold?
Robin: Steve-
Steve: Nah, what?
Robin: I don't care. I don't understand why you do either with everything that's going on. Honestly, this feels like a perfect time for that little pull of the rug because... In the face of the world ending, the stakes of my love life feel spectacularly low.
Steve: Yeah. I mean, I get you there, but... I still have hope. * He said passing a Molotov to Robin*
Robin: Yeah well, not everything has a happy ending.
Steve: Yeah, yeah, believe me, I know.
* Robin chuckled as she looked over at Nancy and then back at Steve, grinning sheepishly*
Robin: I'm not talking about failed romance. I just... I have this terrible, gnawing feeling that... It might not work out for us this time.
Steve: You think we shouldn't be doing this?
Robin: No, I think were just made fools, the lot of us, but... But if we don't stop him, who will?
* You watched Robin's conversation with Steve pause as she looked into the distance. You followed her line of sight and saw that she was looking at Dustin and Eddie jumping over wooden stools and baskets, chasing each other with the garbage lid shields you, Eddie, and Dustin made. Eddie held two as Dustin chased him around with one*
Robin: We have to try, right?
Steve: Yeah... To killing Vecna.
Robin: Slash Peter.
Steve: Slash one.
* You watched as Steve and Robin clinked Molotov's. It gave you a sickening feeling. Your mind began racing, your blood boiling, your hands shaking. You rushed inside the trailer to get a brake from it all. You sat in the back on a comfortable sofa. You held your legs in your arms as you cried into your sleeves. You were so scared... Scared of losing Peter, you couldn't live through this world without him. He was the only one that could calm you down, the only one that provided the warmth and comfort when you needed it. The only one you truly loved. Your tears burned your eyes like fire on the tip of your finger. You didn't want to Image him... Laying there, on the ground. Blood spilling from his body. His beautiful blue eyes turned dull and grey. You couldn't... You just couldn't. Your body found it's self curled up in a ball, your tears didn't stop, they just flowed down your face, catching on your cheeks and in the crook of your nose. Some would fall, some would stay. It was painful to think about, you didn't want to think of his possible emptiness anymore. But your mind wouldn't stop... It wouldn't stop tearing at that one fear you couldn't shake... The fear of losing Peter Ballard... You didn't know whether to call him by his preferred name or his actual name, Henry Creel. But you didn't care at the moment. You shoved the tears off your cheeks and wiped your eyes, trying to get rid of the running mascara. You decided to tell Peter about your worries. You closed your eyes and focused*
Y/n: Babe?
Peter: Yes, my love?
Y/n: I-I...
Peter: What's wrong... Why are you crying?
Y/n: How can you tell?
Peter: I can see you, remember.
Y/n: Hmm, I'm just so scared. Scared of losing you.
Peter: You won't loose me darling, that I promise.
Y/n: You don't understand, the group is planning to kill you. They have spears, Molotov's, shields, and even a shotgun... I just can't bear the fact you might die. And slip away from me...
Peter: Don't worry, it'll be okay. We'll figure something out, together I promise you. I swear on it.
Y/n: Thank you, Peter.
Peter: Of course, get some rest. You'll need it.
Y/n: Okay, I miss you...
Peter: I miss you too, more than you can even imagine.
Y/n: I bet I can imagine, I love you.
Peter: I love you too, goodbye Y/n.
Y/n: Bye.
* You opened your eyes and wiped the blood dripping from your nose. You pulled a pillow off a different sofa beside you and put your head on it. You closed your eyes and took a nap*

( 10 minutes later )

* You opened your eyes a long range of minutes later. You found your head on Robin's thigh. She smiled down at you and said*
Robin: Get some more rest, you seem like you need it. * She said wiping off the excess mascara on your cheek*
Y/n: Thank you...
* You looked around to see everyone ready for the final battle. Dustin and Eddie had their shields and spears, you saw your shield on the ground beside Robin. Steve and Nancy were in the driver and passenger seat and Max and Lucas were next to each other exchanging small smiles and giggles. You closed your eyes and tried not to think of Peter and the fact that he could die... He could die soon...*

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed, I tried a little harder on this chapter. Sorry it's a little short, I'm tired and want to go to bed. Bye!