The Lab?

Y/n: Peter? Peter breath, it's okay.
* You watched as his eyes slowly opened, you felt a hand on your throat but he immediately released as soon as he realized it was you. Peter smiled sadly then said*
Peter: You weren't suppose to see me like this...
Y/n: Does it look like I care?
* Peter smiled but his sweet smile soon turned into a frown as he saw your puffy eyes and the tears that stained your cheeks. He raised a hand to your cheek and wiped them away*
Peter: I'm sorry.
Y/n: It's not your fault, you were protecting me.
Peter: Hmm, we need to find a place to lay low until I heal.
* Your mind slowly paced through the options but only found one reasonable one*
Y/n: How about the lab?
Peter: The lab?
Y/n: They would never guess we were hanging out there.
Peter: True, but all the trauma. Y/n I don't want you to get those dreams again...
Y/n: It's fine, it's weird that they only trigger in the lab.
Peter: Yeah... Hey uh, mind helping me up, my ribs hurt...
Y/n: Oh, yeah.
* You stood up and held a helping hand to Peter, he took it with a smile. Once he was up he immediately forced his weight onto you, almost knocking you onto the floor*
Y/n: Woah big guy, you okay?
Peter: Mmm, just hurts. * He said groaning in pain*
Y/n: Come on, it's a long walk.
* As you began walking you felt a push on your leg, you looked down to see Smoke, with an axe wound to his side*
Y/n: Smoke are you okay?
* Smoke nodded his head and continued to tail along*

( 2 hours later )

* As the lab came into view your breathing quickened, so many memories rushed through your head. Papa, 011, 007, and the spark of a forbidden romance. Peter's condition worsened by the second, making you only worry more. A few minutes later you were at the doors. It was a struggle getting Peter in the building and into the elevator but you made it. You paced through hallways eventually finding your room with "015" marked on the door. You sighed and hauled Peter into the room and onto the bed. Just being back in there, seeing the plain, white tiles and the undecorated walls made you shiver. You sat down next to Peter as Smoke took it upon himself to lay on the floor. Your gaze shifted to Peter as you realized he was slowly turning back to his normal self, first the vines disappeared, then the dark slime disappeared, then before you knew it he looked himself again. His beautiful blond hair paired with his blue eyes, you felt your face flush as you stared in awe. Peter quickly noticed and let out a small chuckle, he grinned and said*
Peter: Mind actually taking care of my wounds instead of staring at me all day?
Y/n: S-Sorry!
* You rushed into the closet and found the emergency med kit Peter had given you a while back in case the guards went too hard on you. You moved racks of white shirts, pants, and skirts, eventually finding the med kit. You walked back over to Peter and knelt in front of him. You lifted his shirt to see bruises, burns, and an open wound, gushing blood*
Y/n: Good news I don't think anything's broken, the bad news, you might have a few fractures but we won't know until you get an x-ray.
Peter: We have a room for that I think, south hall.
Y/n: Okay, come on.
* You got off the bed and helped Peter up, you struggled to keep your balance but you could walk. You grabbed the med kit and began walking. You and Peter walked through halls and offices until you saw a bed and an x-ray machine. You helped Peter onto the bed and got him to lay down. You then walked into the next room and turned on the machine*
Y/n: So, how do I work this thing?
Peter: Uh, press the button that says start, I guess.
Y/n: Alright...
* You pressed the big green button that said start on it and the machine above Peter began to slowly hover over his body. Once the machine stopped, images began showing up on the screen in front of you. You let out a sigh of relief as you realized in fact nothing was broken, but he had four fractured ribs. You turned off the machine and returned to Peter's side*
Y/n: So nothings broken but you do have four fractures.
Peter: Alright, how do we fix this.
Y/n: Well the healing process will most likely last as long as six weeks, and also no more fighting.
Peter: But the plan-
Y/n: Will be on hold until you heal...
* Peter sighed and moved himself into a sitting position. You opened the med kit and kelt in front of Peter*
Y/n: I'm going to stop the bleeding and clean the cuts, okay?
Peter: Hmm.
* You searched through the med kit eventually finding rubbing alcohol and cotton balls. You poured some rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball and lifted Peter's shirt so you could began gently cleaning the cuts. As you cleaned the cuts Peter groaned in pain making you look up at him*
Y/n: You okay?
Peter: Yeah, keep going.
* You then continued cleaning the cuts for a while until you were done. You found a cloth and cleaned the blood that was slowly dripping from an open wound. Once the bleeding had stopped you wrapped a bandage around Peter's waist. You stood up and walked over to a fridge in the other room, you found a zip lock bag and poured some ice into it, you sealed the bag and handed it to Peter*
Y/n: Your gonna have to ice it for a few weeks and change the bandage every few days or so.
Peter: Okay, can I go lay down.
Y/n: Yeah, resting should help you heal faster.
* You helped Peter up but this time he tried to walk on his own. Peter fell a few times but luckily you were there to catch his fall. He could walk on his own, he just needed some help. After a few minutes of walking you and Peter found your room. Peter walked inside with you on his tail. Peter laid down on the bed and motioned for you to lay next to him. You nodded your head and got onto the bed, you put your head on his chest, careful to not touch his ribs. You and Peter lay there in silence until you said*
Y/n: I love you.
Peter: I love you too, thank you for taking care of me.
Y/n: Of course.
Peter: Goodnight Darling.
Y/n: Goodnight Peter.

A/n: Sorry for the long wait, I was suppose to update last night but I fell asleep. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, bye.