Lovers Lake!?

* You all ran out of the house and quickly into the car. Nancy was driving with Robin in the passenger, Lucas, Max were in the backseat and You, Steve, And Dustin were in the very back. Nancy was currently driving on a rode heading toward a guy named Re-For-Ricks place*
Robin: Not to be a wimp, but can I sit in the car for this visit. Cause this is gonna totally and royally suck!
Nancy: It'll be fine.
Robin: I can't stand to see those dull eyes of Eddie's break again. I really, really can't...
Steve: At least he can drink himself into feeling better.
* You quickly hit Steve's shoulder signaling him to shut up*
Steve: Hey!
Max: That's what my mom does..
Y/n: Robin, try and put it in a quick-easy sentence.
Robin: Okay... "Hey, Eddie. Uh, good new first this time. We got you some Dustin-approved junk food and that six-pack you requested. Oh yeah, and we found Vecna. Only the bad news is that he's in that other, darker, much scarier dimension, that we told you about and the gate's closed, so we have no way of getting to him. Like he's entirely shut off to us, so basically you're screwed. And, no, I know you were already screwed, but now you're doubly, triply screwed!"
Lucas: Okay wait! Maybe we don't put it like that.
Nancy: We're one step to finding Vecna. That's what we say. That's what's important.
Steve: See, Robin? Positive spin can make all the difference.
Robin: Uh Huh...
Y/n: Shut up Steve. I wanna take a nap...
Nancy: Oh shit..
Y/n: Wha-What?
* Everyone darted there eyes to the scene in front of them. There were cop cars and people all around Re-For-Ricks place. Nancy stopped the car and you all quickly crawled out of it*
Nancy: This way.
Powell: As many of you know, the Roane line received a call a little after midnight * A cop said in the distance as two cops came into our view*
* You all hid behind a van overhearing the cop*
Powell: Reporting a homicide here on the lake. Officer Callahan here and myself arrived first on the scene. We made our way to the shore of Lover's Lake, about 10 yards from that house you see behind me. It was there that we found the victim. An 18-year-old senior from Hawkins High, Patrick McKinney.
* As the cop said that name Lucas's mood completely changed*
Powell: His limbs... His body.. He was disfigured. There was an eyewitness on the scene... We have also identified a person of interest. Eddie Munson. We encourage anyone with information to please come forward.
Steve: Oh man. This is not good. Really not good..
Powell: You've got a lot of questions, and I'm going to answer as many as I can. 2 o'clock at town hall, where anyone from the Hawkins community is welcome. But right now, I've got work to do, and I appreciate your understanding.
Y/n: Shit..
* As you finished talking Dustin's radio started going off*
Eddie: Dustin, can you hear me? Wheeler?
* Dustin rushed behind the van and turned up the volume so everyone could hear*
Dustin: Eddie, Holy shit. Are you okay?
Eddie: Nah, man. Pretty... Pretty goddamn far from okay.
Robin: Where is he?
Dustin: Where are you?
Eddie: Skull Rock. Do you know it?
Dustin: Uh yeah that's near Cornwallis and-
Steve: Garret, yeah. I know where that is * He said rushing toward the car, everyone else following*
Dustin: Hold tight. We're coming! We're coming! * He said getting into the car*

( Finding Skull Rock )

Steve: Dude, I'm telling you, you're taking us the wrong way.
Dustin: It's north, I'm positive. I checked the map.
Y/n: You two realize Skull Rock is a popular make-out spot?
Dustin: Yeah So?
Steve: Yeah, well. It wasn't popular until I made it popular. All right? I practically invented it. I'm telling you we're heading in the wrong direction...
Dustin: Steve. Where are you going? Steve!
Steve: Stop whining. Let's go! Trust me!
Dustin: Steve~!
Y/n: Apparently we're going this way now...
Max: I swear to god, if they get us lost.. Hey. You okay? * She said slightly poking Lucas's shoulder*
Lucas: Uh, yeah. I'm fine. Just... Thinking about Patrick. You know?
Max: Yeah.
Lucas: I mean, it's... It's like, why him? But then, I remember this one day. He... He came to practice with a black eye. He said he fell, but clearly he was lying. It's like everyone Vecna targets has something in their life... Something that's-
Max: Hurting them. Haunting them...
Lucas: Yeah. I... I didn't really know Patrick, so it was easy to just look the other way, I guess. But I did know you
* You rolled your eyes and quickly quickened your pace so you were leaving Lucas and Max behind moving up to Robin and Nancy*
Robin: Oh my god, they're so adorable. I just wanna squeeze 'em, you know? If I'm permitted to see a silver lining in this end-of-the-world doom and gloom, it would be the rekindling of old flamed that never should've been snuffed out... I didn't mean that as a hint or anything.
Nancy: Right.
Robin: But if I did mean it as a hint, would that be so terrible? For me to wish happiness for my friends?
Nancy: You think I'm not happy? * She said scoffing*
Robin: I-I'm sure you are it's just, the other day, I mentioned Jonathan and you flinched or winded or something like-
Nancy: I didn't flinch or wince * She said defensively*
Robin: Okay...
Nancy: Jonathan and I are fine.
Robin: Got it..
Nancy: We're good.
Robin: Right.
Nancy: It's just... He was supposed to be here for the break, and then he backed out at the last minute for some vague, mumbly Jonathan reason. And, to be honest, I'm not that surprised because I've been feeling him pulling away lately. And I don't know if it's because we're 2,000 miles away or if he met someone new or what. And now I can't find out why because apparently he's blown up his family's house phone or something. So, yeah, if... If the mention of his name caused a slight muscle spasm in my face, that's... Probably why.
Robin: Seems like a perfectly reasonable reason to flinch, since, or something.
Nancy: You said, " the happiness of your friends." So does that make us friends? As in, officially?
Robin: Uh, yeah. I... I mean right?
Nancy: Right.
" God why is everyone so cheesy" * You thought*
Steve: Oh, boom! bada, bing, bada boom. There she is, Henderson. Skull rock... In your face, man. In your stupid, cocky little face,* He said his voice muffled because of all the branches hitting his face*
Dustin: Doesn't make sense.
Steve: Yeah, yeah. Even with it staring you in the face, you can't admit it. You just can't admit you're wrong, you butthead.
* There was a thump and a rustle of leaves behind Dustin. You turned your head to see Eddie Munson himself*
Eddie: I concur. You, Dustin Henderson, are a... Total butthead.
Dustin: Jesus, we thought you were a goner. * He said pulling Eddie into a hug*
Eddie: Yeah, me too, man. Me too.
Dustin: Oh, Eddie this is Y/n.
Eddie: Hmm, Hi.
Y/n: Hi... So uh, why are we here exactly?
Dustin: Well you know how Eddie's a wanted man and blah blah blah so we had to save him.
Y/n: Oh..
Dustin: Eddie, can you tell us about Patrick..
Y/n: Wait, he was there!?
Steve: Yep.
* Eddie sat down on a rock and grabbed his water, taking a few sips*
Eddie: When I got to the shore, I tried calling you guys, but, uh... My walkie was busted, man. Drenched.. So, uh, I did the thing that I do now, apparently. I ran * He said chuckling and putting his hands up*
Y/n: Do you maybe know what time it was? The attack?
Eddie: Yeah, no, I...I know exactly what time it was. My walkie wasn't the only thing that got soaked. * He said passing his watch to you*
Y/n: 9:27...
Robin: Same time our flashlights went kablooey..
Steve: Which means what, exactly?
Y/n: That the surge of energy that was breaking out flashlights was Vecna attacking Patrick. * You said passing the watch back to Eddie*
Robin: Well, we're one step closer. We know how Vecna attacks.
Lucas: And where he attacks from.
Max: So now we just need to sneak into his lair in the Upside Down and drive a stake through his heart.
Robin: If he even has a heart..
Steve: A stake? Is he like a vamp? Is he a vampire?
Max: It was a metaphor!
Eddie: A bullet should work on him, right?
Lucas: I say we chop his head off...
Nancy: And I would say all of the above, but we can't do any of that until we find a way into the Upside down.
Max: We need El to get her powers back..
Steve: Everything was way easier. We had this girl. She had superpowers.
Y/n: Superpowers. Yep... You already told him.
Eddie: Hey, uh, Henderson's not, uh, cursed is he?
Steve: Cursed? no, no. He's fine. Mental? Absolutely.
Dustin: Boom! Bada... Bada... Boom. I was right! Skull Rock was north.
Steve: Seriously? You're serious!?
Dustin: Mh-hmm.
Steve: This is Skull Rock. Okay!?
Dustin: Mh-hmm..
Steve: You're totally, absolutely, 100% wrong! Right now.
Dustin: Yes... And no.
Steve: Oh my god.
Dustin: This compass worked correctly when we left the wheelers'. It was correct when we got in the car on Curly. But it started to slip the further east we went. Now it's way off! When I was leading us here, I wasn't wrong. The compass was.
Steve: So you're using faulty equipment you're still wrong!
Dustin: Except it isn't faulty. Lucas, remember what can affect a compass?
Lucas: An electromagnetic field.
Dustin: Yep.
Robin: Sorry. I must've skipped that class.
Dustin: In the presence of a stronger electromagnetic field, the needle will deflect towards that power. So either there's some super big magnet around here, or...
Lucas: There's a gate.
Y/n: What the fuck.. * You whispered rubbing your temples*
Nancy: But we're nowhere near the lab.
* The word lab peaked your interest. You completely forgot the lab was close*
Dustin: But what if, somehow, there's another gate? A gate that we don't know about. It'd have to be smaller. Way less powerful.
Robin: Snack-size gate.
Steve: How? Why?
Dustin: No idea, All I know is that something is causing this disturbance, and the last time we've seen anything like it, it was a gate. And I hope it is because then we'd have a way to Vecna. And a shot at freeing Max from this curse.
* Dustin turned around and began walking down the leave covered dirt floor*
Y/n: Dustin? Where are you going?
Steve: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Eddie's still a wanted man. We can't just go take a hike in the woods!
Dustin: This little steel capsule might be the key to saving both Max and Eddie. What say you, Eddie the Banished?
* Eddie scratched the back of his neck and said*
Eddie: I say you're asking me to follow you into Mordor, which.. If I'm totally straight with you, I think It's a really bad idea. But, uh, the Shire... The Shire is burning.
* As soon as Eddie finished his sentence Dustin bounced up and down like a toddler begging for candy. Eddie rose from the rock he was sitting on and said*
Eddie: So Mordor it is.
~ ~ ~
Steve: What is Mordor..
* Everyone began leaving the area and following Dustin but Eddie forgot his stuff*
Steve: Get your stuff, dude, Let's go.
* After an hour or two of following Dustin he got sick of waiting and began running. You all trailed after him as he stopped abruptly*
Dustin: Something's happening...
Y/n: Dustin.. Can you slow down? Dustin!
Dustin: I think we're getting close.
Eddie: Woah, watch your step, big guy.
Steve: Oh, man.. You gotta be shitting me
Eddie: Yeah... I thought these woods were familiar..
Robin: Lover's Lake...

A/n: Thank you for reading I appreciate it. I'll update soon. Goodbye!!