Reunion ❤️

* You quickly ran into his arms pulling him into a tight embrace. He wrapped his arms around you gently and kissed your forehead*
Y/n: I missed you so much!
Peter: I missed you too, you have no idea how much I've dreamt of this moment...
* Peter's hands draped to your waist as you pulled your head away from his chest. You cupped one of his cheeks in your hand and smiled, tears slowly making there way down your face*
Peter: Don't cry. * He said wiping away your tears with one of his hands*
Y/n: I can't help it.
* Peter smiled and quickly met you in a passionate kiss. You felt him smirk against your lips as you kissed him back. He started tugging against your shirt but you stopped him*
Y/n: No... Not now.
Peter: But I haven't touched you in years.
Y/n: Later, once this is all over.
Peter: Fine but give me a few more kisses, please?
Y/n: Sure~
* You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips. He then walked forward making you stumble backward. You ended up falling onto the couch. Peter followed and had you sit on his lap. He smiled and said*
Peter: I've missed every thing about you...
Y/n: What things? * You said blushing as red as a freshly picked tomato in the middle of summer*
Peter: The way you smile, the way your eyes sparkle, I missed your sarcastic comebacks and your cheesy jokes, I missed your touch. The way you cup my cheek in your hand, the way our hands intertwine, and the way our lips perfectly mold together. I missed every inch of you, top to bottom.
Y/n: Sometimes I think how the hell you fell for me.
Peter: That's a question you already know the answer too darling~
* You kissed his lips one more time before cuddling into his chest, seeking his warmth and touch*
Peter: I'm afraid you have to go soon...
Y/n: Don't tell me about it. Let me relax, just for a moment.
* Peter smiled and kissed your forehead. He placed his hands on your back and slowly started rubbing circles, you were happy he remembered the best way to calm you down. You didn't want to fall asleep but it was nearly impossible when you were in his arms. You closed your eyes and fell asleep in his embrace*

Dustin's POV

Powell: And what exactly were you all doing at the lake?
Dustin: Uh... It's comp-
Max: We were... We were just going for a walk.
Callahan: A walk? At 9:00 pm?
Dustin: To the lake. We were gonna take a little swim. Little night swim. * He said his voice cracking*
Mrs. Henderson: Dusty. Someone was just murdered there.
Dustin: Yeah, we... We didn't realize that until we got there.
Lucas: That's why we didn't swim.
Mrs. Wheeler: And Nancy, was she with you at this night swim?
Max: No.
Dustin: Yes. Uh...
Lucas: We're not sure.
Dustin: She was there. Then she left. It's all a little confusing.
Lucas: And that's when you guys came. * He said quickly after Dustin*
Max: Right, then they dared me to say what I said.
Lucas: Oh, yeah.
Dustin: About the killer * He said the three of them forcing a laugh*
Mr. Wheeler: You're lucky you didn't get shot...
Powell: Have you had any contact with Eddie?
Dustin: That psycho... Freak killer? God, no. Nope. Absolutely not. * He said obviously lying*
Max: No, we haven't heard from him.
Lucas: We barely know the guy.
Dustin: Who?
Erica: Oh, that's a bunch of bull.
Mr Sinclair/ Mrs Sinclair: Erica!
Erica: I mean, you realize they're lying. The whole couch is on fire.
Mr Sinclair/ Mrs Sinclair: Erica!
Erica: Just the facts.
Mrs Henderson: Are you lying to these policemen, Dusty?
Dustin: No!
Mr Sinclair: Lying to cops is a crime, son.
Lucas: I'm not lying!
Erica: The fire is consuming us.
Mr Wheeler: Threaten them with a little jail time. Maybe that'll loosen their lips.
Dustin: Okay-
Mrs Sinclair: You wanna send our kids to jail?
Mr Wheeler: We need to take this seriously.
Mrs Wheeler: He didn't mean it like that.
* Everyone broke out into a set of arguments until Powell yelled*
Powell: Shut up!
Mrs Wheeler: Jesus...
Callahan: Shh.
Powell: We're gonna try a more civilized approach. One at a time. You first.
Max: Wait, what? Why me?
Powell: Follow me.
Max: I'm not even in the Hellfire Club!
Callahan: Do I need to cuff you?
* Max scoffed and eventually followed Powell*

Y/n's POV

* You were woken from your nap by Smoke nuzzling your leg. You smiled and turned your head to look at Peter. He was dead asleep. He looked cute like this, His hair ruffled with strands falling in front of his eyes. His eyes shut, and his lips slightly parted. You sighed and kissed his cheek making him wake up*
Peter: Have a nice nap?
Y/n: Yeah, I missed this. Falling asleep in your arms.
Peter: Me too. Darling you have to go...
Y/n: B-But!
Peter: No, the others will suspect foul play and our mission will have failed.
Y/n: Fine... I'll miss you..
Peter: I know you will, but I want to let you know now that there isn't a moment in time I'm not thinking about you.
* You felt blush rise to your cheeks as you kissed him one last time*
Y/n: I love you babe.
Peter: I love you more, now go.
* You crawled off his lap and rushed out the house. Smoke followed and showed you the way to the others. Once you saw them you thought of an idea. You said*
Y/n: I know you love me Smoke but I need you to bite me...
* Smoke cocked his head to the right and nodded his head no*
Y/n: Please? I need them to believe I was dragged off, bitten and survived.
* Smoke eventually agreed and placed his mouth on your arm, he hesitated but eventually bit down making you loose some flesh. You almost screamed out of pain but you bit your lip to suppress the noise. You waved him off and tore pieces of your clothing off. You then stumbled toward the others*
Eddie: Holy shit...
Steve: Y/n?
Y/n: H-Hey...
Robin: Oh my god, are you alright?
Y/n: Do I look alright to you?
* You crawled under Skull Rock and hugged your legs*
Y/n: Fucking flower creature bit me...
Robin: Oh...
* Robin knelt down next to you and reached into her back pocket grabbing a bandage, she smiled weakly and wrapped your arm. You started second guessing whether these people were worth killing. Meanwhile Nancy tore off a piece of her shirt and wrapped it around Steve's waist to help with the bat bites. Eddie crawled onto a rock slowly and said*
Eddie: So, uh. This place is like Hawkins, but with monsters and nasty shit?
Nancy: Pretty much...
* Eddie tried to get down but Nancy was quick to say*
Nancy: Wait, watch out for the vines. It's all a hive mind.
Eddie: It's all a what?
Y/n: All the monsters around here are connected...
Steve: Yep, that's it. They're like one or something. If you step on a vine, you're stepping on a bat, you're stepping on Vecna.
Eddie: Shit... * He said slowly making his way down the rock*
Robin: But everything from our world is still here, right? Except people obviously?
Nancy: As far as I understand it, yeah.
Robin: So, theoretically, we could go to the police station and steal guns and grenades and whatever we need to blow up those bat things that are guarding the gate.
Steve: Yeah I highly doubt the Hawkins PD has grenades, Robin. But guns, yeah sure.
Nancy: Well, we don't have to go all the way downtown for guns. I have guns in my bedroom.
Eddie: You, Nancy Wheeler, have guns, plural, in your bedroom.
Robin: Full of surprises, isn't she?
Nancy: A Russian Makarov and a revolver.
Steve: Yeah, you almost shot me with that one.
Nancy: You almost deserved it. * She said smiling at Steve clearly smitten*
Y/n: What the fuck...

A/n: Thank you for reading please tell me what you think about Y/n and Peter's reunion. Sorry if I'm slow on updates I have a lot of homework piled up. Anyways bye :p